Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs Stratis - page 3. (Read 18082 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
I prefer and preferring stratis for judging from the watform waves that are now too many garbage coins, perhaps stratives would be good for long   term

from the beginning, waves has got so many garbage on their platform. and it seems sasha and his team doesnt care much. it dont find them as a good team.
Maybe Stratis don't start ICO on their platform yet? Smiley Exclude these two That's why Stratis platform is clear today. But when they start project in the full force I think the same result will not take long to wait. But I'd like Stratis more nevertheless. And I buy more Strat not Waves
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 20, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
I prefer and preferring stratis for judging from the watform waves that are now too many garbage coins, perhaps stratives would be good for long   term

from the beginning, waves has got so many garbage on their platform. and it seems sasha and his team doesnt care much. it dont find them as a good team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 20, 2018, 09:58:21 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 20, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
Waves and Stratis are paying attention, always moving in the same way in the market. I find both of them unsuccessful. But if I had to vote, it would be waves.
For me is the same, both of them are coins that have something to say on market but if i need to pick one of them it would be waves.

i think waves.
but sasha and his team isnt worknig hard.
waves has really good project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 20, 2018, 08:25:18 AM
Have high hopes for both of these as do many people.
They have a similar circulating supply.
I see both hitting $100 within a year - which do you guys think will hit first?

Smiley
A difficult choice, but for me all are equal, and I don't see someone bigger benefits, and the ihz must not, therefore, to say with certainty who all atki not, as many would say.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
these are my two favorite platforms. I really like STRAT. I think that he has more potential for growth, but also Waves, will also grow
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 08:06:48 AM
in fact I have both assets from the coin. Seeing the fluctuations and the announced projects, I feel more of a big advantage in waves. I suggest that you should have a large number of waves.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:58:56 AM
in fact, both STRAT and WAVES have equal chances to reach a price of $ 100. But I like STRAT more and I invested more in it.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
September 20, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
I am more support of waves than stratis, because waves is one of the coins that already has high popularity and have lots of volume in all markets,which more convinced me that waves had their own platform
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 20, 2018, 07:56:55 AM
It seems to me that Stratis have more chances and prospects for growth. It the first will reach a point in $100 if to compare it and Waves.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 07:50:52 AM
Waves is now really taking the lead to be honest. They have partnered with Rostoc, a company founded by Putin and will possibly generate a lot of traffic on the blockchain and smart contracts will soon be activated on the mainnet.
Activity: 208
August 30, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
I support both projects, they are very cool, I think that each of these projects has a great future, but I would give preference to Stratis
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
I think the waves are better I just need to work a little better my team is always patient for him and I need to wait more hopefully we all win. good luck
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
August 30, 2018, 03:27:11 PM
none of them, there are much more better projects with actual products, like bancor. search more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
August 24, 2018, 10:02:07 AM
I think both having tough time here against ETH. Lately waves drop a lot, however I still like the WAVES.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 24, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
I'd like more Stratis. I don't have anything against Waves but Stratis is better as I think. I easy learn both coins. And that's why I have such mention. In Waves I don't like easiest way to create own token for ICO. And I hope Stratis will make it more difficult for some scam filter. I understand that  it not help. But maybe

I like Stratis as well but I am on the side of those people, who support Waves. In my opinion, STRAT has fewer chances to gain than Waves. Certainly, neither of then will hit $100.
Well both of them have been decreasing a lot from the peak price. Stratis and waves are in the same tier right now. Both are over priced coin. Remember there will be more and more platform that offers blockchain service and that will be so difficult for both of coins to defend its place.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
Both projects are interesting, but I trust WAVES more. It seems to me that this project is much more stable than STRATIS. In addition, WAVES are developing more actively.
Activity: 476
August 24, 2018, 08:30:51 AM
I'd like more Stratis. I don't have anything against Waves but Stratis is better as I think. I easy learn both coins. And that's why I have such mention. In Waves I don't like easiest way to create own token for ICO. And I hope Stratis will make it more difficult for some scam filter. I understand that  it not help. But maybe

I like Stratis as well but I am on the side of those people, who support Waves. In my opinion, STRAT has fewer chances to gain than Waves. Certainly, neither of then will hit $100.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 08:40:19 AM
Not buying yet, but will probably get some Btc, Waves, Dgb, Tomo, Rvn, Sphtx, Neo, Link and lovely Doge. Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:20:11 PM
As a new investor Stratis is what interested me in the altcoins to begin with. It was the first one that I learned about and I'm holding some now hoping for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: