Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 19. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
we're Radio, online!
March 16, 2018, 11:39:07 AM
Maybe if philosophy can be called "Many roads to Rome" .....
With creativity that everyone has, to promote Btc is a very easy thing, can be through Social media, seminars, Articles and more. if I prefer promotion with Social Media like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:34:14 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

When I introduced bitcoin to my friends, they didn't believe in bitcoin. They thought it was a scam and I thought it would be hard to promote it. We need a better way to promote it, such as advertising bitcoin through TV, which is a good way to promote bitcoin, which can quickly increase the popularity of bitcoins.
Activity: 208
March 16, 2018, 11:32:13 AM
Many ways to promote Bitcoin or crypto currency, you have written some good ways, but one my way is to inform my friends what I've got from Bitcoin in order for them to believe and follow what I do, besides that too inform through social media such as tweeters. Cheesy
Activity: 56
March 16, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
Just tell the REQUIRED AMOUNT OF Information to them.
Share the information they need to know so they can't blame you afterwards about it.
Do discuss the thing which they find interesting or beneficial for them,this way it will be more easy to you.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
March 16, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
Promoting Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not an easy task these days, but there are some interesting ideas to be found all over the world.This are the way to promote bitcoin.
1. Promote Bitcoin is by getting tiny amounts into the hands of as many people as possible without too much friction. Most Meetup groups and university initiatives hand out small amounts of Bitcoin at every turn, which will also boost the number of mobile wallet installations in the long run.

2. Bitcoin clothing goes a long way, as it is the first thing people see when encountering others. Spreading the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency with T-shirts, hoodies, and hats is always a positive thing. But don’t forget the Bitcoin socks either, which make great gifts.

3. Create Bitcoin water bottles because this may seem like an insignificant project, but a lot of consumers are well aware of the labels on their beverages. A beautiful black and white Bitcoin label on a water bottle will certainly attract some attention.
Activity: 200
March 16, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
Ways to promote Bitcoin? to promote Bitcoin you also have a knowledge on how to use bitcoin because its useless or you act like you know about bitcoin and its better to try to find help to your friends that really know how to use bitcoin and help to promote you bitcoin account in order to promote in Bitcoin you should try to share ideas in different forums about bitcoin and spread that bitcoin is the best way to have a business and to invest you should post it i refer in bitcoin discussion in order to promote your rank in Bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
March 16, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

probably in a country that legalizes bitcoin, to advertise bitcoin is not difficult. but if a country that considers illegal bitcoin would be very difficult to promote bitcoin. but I have an idea, it would be amazing if bitcoin is promoted through banners, banners, or even through the installation of stickers on public transport
Activity: 394
March 16, 2018, 11:08:23 AM
I myself can get bitcoin by following bounty ico and following the signature campaign
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 10:50:17 AM
There are many ads that they are promoting bitcoin but in two types legit and scam. And there are sites and social media to promote bitcoin. But it's hard to promote for those close mimded. It easy to promote in personal like man to man.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 16, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
That's definitely are the ways how to promote bitcoin, but let me add these things. These are also ways to promote bitcoin.

Social media campaigns.
1. Twitter campaigns- twitter campaign is one way to promote a certain project/ICO which you will be paid for endorsing using you twitter account by re-tweeting and liking the tweets of the projects/ICO's posts. The payment is based on how many followers you have.
2. Facebook campaigns- facebook campaigns is very similar to twitter campaigns which you will need to share and like posts of a certain project/ICO in order to pe paid by Bitcoins. Like twitter campaign, the payment is based on how many followers and friends you have.

Other campaigns
3.Signature campaigns - This is the most common way to promote Bitcoin or other ICO. By wearing the required signature. You will be paid by endorsing a project/ICO by posting in different topics or threads here in the forum. This is actually the easiest but very complicated way because in order to be paid, you will need to make a high quality and constructive posts because if not, you will not be paid. But don't worry, as long as you can post good posts, you're ready to go.

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
I can help promote bitcoin to others by sharing how it changed my life and the lives of those who introduced this to me. I would encourage them to visit this forum, read bitcoin related sites and watch videos about bitcoin. Promotion through social media is also an effective tool.
Promoting Bitcoin is easy when you have a lot of mediums. Using social media would be great to spread your post online. It would be a great move to make people understand what is Bitcoin all about.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
March 16, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

For me, the best way to promote bitcoin is by using our social media platform like facebook or twitter because we all know that most of the people right now are into social so that they may able to see the bitcoin ads or promotions that can help them in everyday life and also need or the things they want to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 10:07:38 AM
I can help promote bitcoin to others by sharing how it changed my life and the lives of those who introduced this to me. I would encourage them to visit this forum, read bitcoin related sites and watch videos about bitcoin. Promotion through social media is also an effective tool.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
There are some ways for which we can promote Bitcoin,not only when you have internet but even if you don't have.First you need to tell it to your friends personally by just introducing what Bitcoin is.You also need to have a proof that Bitcoin is reliable so that person would be encouraged to join Bitcoin too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 16, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

By simply telling and sharing your knowledge to other will simply promote bitcoin. And while you are promoting bitcoin to others or to your friends, you also teaching them how to earn and what to do in bitcoin. And somehow in the future they willbe the one who eill teach and promote it to others so it's just like domino effect of promoting.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 16, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
You can advertise bitcoin through the media. with ads on youtube. Game software. Or you can advertise Bitcoin by introducing Bitcoin to your friends and family.
Well, there are numerous ways to promote Bitcoin; first, posting using social networking sites like facebook, twiiter, tumbler, instagram and more. Second, telling it personally with your friends, family and others.
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 10:00:42 AM
Introduce it to your friends, family, relatives and even on your neighbors. Teach them on to earn, invest and trade. Show them the benefits of bitcoin so that they will become interested.
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin but the best one is is to promote bitcoin in social media  and on TV.
Besides, you can tell friends, relatives about bitcoin, explain how it works.
Activity: 132
March 16, 2018, 09:57:09 AM
Hello, all? If we trade should know what we sell and where we can attract the attention of many consumers ...? how to promote bitcoin is no different from the merchandise we have to introduce from the easiest to the most difficult so that people can understand that's all I can say for all my comments greet all the bitcoin communities.
Activity: 266
March 16, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
There are a lot of ways to do this, like social networks like vkyub and other Facebook tweets, and even on dating sites I saw that there is a theme about bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: