Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 2974 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 11:50:44 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are so many ways in order to promote bitcoin worldwide. Our social media account are really useful to endorse bitcoin because most of the people are using gadgets that has Facebook, telegram and twitter application. However, bitcoin are banned from Facebook. Yesterday, I saw in this forum that bitcoin is also banned from twitter. Can you imagine how will we gonna endorse bitcoin if most of the site banned bitcoin for advertising.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
Bitcoin is currently a lot of people known and interested, news is one of the ways to make many people learn about it, a coin value increase fast.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
March 20, 2018, 11:22:57 AM
Proper education regarding bitcoin. People nowadays perceive it as a getaway to poverty which is partly true but they have to understand the risks and benefits of it. The technology is still slowly innovating from time to time.

Social Media plays a big part in our daily lives and it can be a way where we can promote how bitcoin works. Aside from using social media, the most effective way is probably to tell them how you got involve into it and how helpful bitcoin is.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 03:25:23 AM
The best way to promote bitcoin is by using the social media. Use it to spread/share words about the bitcoin, tell them the benefits of having bitcoins. Other way is to conduct a seminars or programs regarding bitcoins so that everyone will have knowledge about bitcoins.
There are many more ways which can be helpful for many of the people, and there are many factors as well which implements a lot while promoting. In my country there is a low literacy rate and what I have done so far that I have told one of my friend about this crypto currency and advised him to buy it and gave him some other advices after different situations emerged. He has earned some money and now I am planning to present this to many other persons of my area so that they can also get the advantage.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 02:16:09 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

There are a lot of channels to promote bitcoin like this forum, different form of social media such as facebook, intagram, twitter and blogs. Also the other channel is through promoting with video media like youtube and other sites that allow you to post and promote.
Activity: 38
March 20, 2018, 02:10:09 AM
First of all before i start and give my suggestions and inputs about bitcoin, i want you to know that i'm a newbie  in this kind of endeavor. i think the best way to promote it is by showing people you know, and how to communicate each other. Bitcoin is a worldwide payment system that enables user to transact with other users. it can be promote thru the influence of social media. read first the forum,understand the rules,advertise it on social medias like facebook,twitter,telegram,youtube to make blog,instagram. you should advertise and post articles about bitcoin and idea about what benefit they can get about bitcoin by posting in social media sites. Smiley
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 01:46:46 AM
quote author=Monette2k17 link=topic=2856409.msg29314165#msg29314165 date=1517406076]

[/quote]

Although even I'm not already getting benefits of bitcoin in terms of money since I was newbie. Biut I was prepared to share this idea to other because money is not only the basis of what you want to share.
Activity: 8
March 20, 2018, 01:43:10 AM
I think we can promote bitcoin by investing in online advertising. Nowadays, network technology is very developed. This is obvious, and the online consumer population is also very broad. This is a good channel.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 20, 2018, 01:36:16 AM
I don't think promoting Bitcoin is not necessary as it is not a product of a company, promoting it likely give a bad impression to the people whom you are promoting to. Like what other people say let the demand speak for itself as the price action last December created new members in the cryptocurrency forum as a whole. That alone is enough for Bitcoin to promote itself and together when the network fees of Bitcoin be lowered and the Blockchain won't be clogged by a lot of transactions we might see another increase of members from both the traders and consumers alike.
I agree with you, and in my opinion do not need to be promoted directly because we do not know the person will accept it or not. Let things go the way they are and let them ask because they want to recognize the bitcoin itself. Because without a promotion now almost in all social media advertise bitcoin and if interested they will definitely ask the people who are in bitcoin and this more clearly see the spirit of those who want to join bitcoin and easier to can and understand it.
Activity: 40
March 20, 2018, 01:34:32 AM
Often times in a revolution, what matters aren't the grand actions of a few, but the small actions of the many. In the case of the blockchain revolution, there are plenty of small ways to get people to use Bitcoin and start making money in just your local area and here are some that won't just help your community, but current users in your community, as we all love to see our ideas spread. for me this is how we should promote bitcoin:

1. Give away Bitcoin-What I've always found to be a great idea is to give people free money.
2. Set up a Poster- I understand that not everyone has as much time to go around promoting insane ideas and trying to completely change the world, but one of the easiest ways of passively spreading the world is to get on Photoshop, or modded paint.
3. Educate people- A lot of people associate bitcoin with either a lot of buzzwords that nobody seems to understand or an overly simplified way of saying it, "it's internet money,"and it really draws them away from the space.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 01:32:59 AM
One of the ways to promote bitcoin is to advertise bitcoin. The more people use bitcoin, the more bitcoin develops. I advertise bitcoin by posting articles about the benefits of bitcoin on social networking sites.
Activity: 12
March 20, 2018, 01:30:54 AM
A way to promote a bitcoin,everyday post about bitcoin and proper English and find some people and encourage to join in bitcoin Im newbie in bitcoin you need I want to be a hardworking student and Know about bitcoin Smiley Smiley
Activity: 32
March 20, 2018, 01:27:55 AM
There are many ways of promoting bitcoin in a way you can promote bitcoin by making a video about bitcoin then sharing to how many media. And you can also create blogs about bitcoin and more for bitcoin sales in your own way.  Cool
Activity: 104
March 20, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
There are So many ways in promoting bitcoin but now a days social media I think is the best because each one of us now is already having a social media account so anyone can see our bitcoin promotion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 01:04:13 AM
The most basic way to promote bitcoin is to advertise it on social Medias. We all know that this is the most trend site in selling, advertising and even in making political issues. So if you want to promote something just post all the details their and surely many people will see your posting. If you want many people to see and share your post you must post the good benefits of the thing you are promoting. In the case of bitcoin I strongly suggest that you must post the good benefits of it like on who much you can have money with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
March 18, 2018, 01:47:53 PM
First,  Im promote bitcoin by telling the benefits from bitcoin. Secondly make a post in to social media like twitter, telegram, facebook and messager. Thirdly is make a conversation with your friend in bitcoin so some people around you is have a curiousility and asked of what is bitcoin about.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 01:29:01 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin to everyone. Thanks to social networking has helped me to transmit bitcoin to people like facebook, zalo ... I often introduce people to know about bitcoin when posting on it. Because there are so many involved.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
March 18, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
There are a lot of methods to promote bitcoin. Promoting it on different social media is one of the best ways to encourage it because we know that social media is the most popular or you can also promote by Person to person communication share your information about bitcoin to your groups, families and communicate them how to gain profit on trading and to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 17, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

I just sharing about Bitcoin from Article, Blogging, Video, and Media.
But in other time I explain about Bitcoin to people by discussing and seminar in my place and community.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 7
March 17, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
Key ingredients to promote Bitcoin are as follows:
1. Talking about bitcoin in social platforms. Write/talk about the ease of use/security of wallets-securing password, private keys, etc.
2. Miners (bitcoin) ability to opt for cheaper electricity, for example, solar electricity, wind, etc. Which could indirectly reduce transaction fees.
3. Voting/patronising exchanges that charge low transaction fees.
4. Exchanges ability to update/secure their site with the latest technology to mitigate/protect site from hackers.
5.  Usage of Bitcoin by merchants in buying and selling of goods and services.
The above points, among others, will promote the use of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: