Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
March 16, 2018, 09:50:02 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

The best way that we can do in promoting cryptocurrency is by using different social media platform. You can use facebook and twitter in order for you to encourage other people to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
there are many ways to promote bitcoin, you can advertise bitcoin is social media, like facebook, twitter, instagram and etc.
I think except for the way you say it, advertising to friends and relatives. We should open bitcoin conferences to create a certain level of trust in people around the world.
Activity: 12
March 16, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

I think there are many ways to advertise bitcoin like through family, friends and relatives, social networking sites, media portals, newspaper sites. All are very popular and effective ways to advertise bitcoin very effectively.
Activity: 104
March 16, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
I think bitcoin is very appropriate to promote in social media. Because in the past people do not know what is bitcoin. And over time bitcoin start in know by everyone. Ranging from young to parents and did not rule out the possibility of children participate to join bitcoin.

so bitcoin is promoted in social media it is a great way to introduce bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:23:49 AM
I think there are many ways to promote bitcoin but as you can see we are now invaded by the world of technology we can us  it as a benefit we can use Social media since the range of it is worldwide. We can use it to attract more users and customer to use bitcoin and we can spread the information easier  about bitcoin of how beautiful and effective of it as a payment system.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
Best way to promote Bitcoin is by word of mouth. Buy and sell products with Bitcoin. Adaptation is key.

Buy and sell product with bitcoin is similar like bitcoin as currency which can use to buy something.
When this thing become true, we dont need to do hard work to promote bitcoin because they will know automatically.
Activity: 42
March 16, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

I think there are many ways to promote bitcoin. For example, we can publicize bitcoin through TV advertisements, which can increase the popularity of bitcoin and make bitcoin better promoted. We can also use social software to promote bitcoins, which can attract more young people to invest in bitcoins.

You don't need to prove them, there's a lot of tutorial in youtube they can use a tutorial for start up in bitcoin. But the best way is to use media fir publication of bitcoin it is the fastest way to introduce the bitcoin in a country/world.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
Social media can help promote bitcoin because most people in the world use bitcoin. Signature Campaign, Facebook Campaign and Twitter Campaign is the example for promoting bitcoin.you can advertise also Bitcoin to your friends and family.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 09:06:40 AM
there are many ways to promote bitcoin, you can advertise bitcoin is social media, like facebook, twitter, instagram and etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 09:04:02 AM
There will always be the best way to promote this medio twitter facebook YouTube there is always teeming with a lot of information in that chitse and about the crypto currency and not only
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 09:02:59 AM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin. Like Signature Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Medium Campaign and Instagram Campaign. Social media was one of the most popular ways to promote bitcoin. Many investors really gets atttact of it and they want to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 09:02:14 AM
Today bitcoin is known for being a cryptocurrency and investment but there are still people who don't know how bitcoin works that's why there is still a need to promote Bitcoin. Although there are several ways to promote bitcoin for me social media is still the best way to Bitcoin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
March 16, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
You can advertise bitcoin through the media. with ads on youtube. Game software. Or you can advertise Bitcoin by introducing Bitcoin to your friends and family.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
March 16, 2018, 08:54:00 AM
The problem is, if you tell people how easy it is to earn money with cryptocurrencies, they are skeptical. So they dont believe and they thinks such a scam. So first of all, you have to tell them what cryptocurrencies are. What the blockchain technologie ist, how it works, and why its so geniues. And why its better to trust a computer algorhytm then to a bank where humans work Wink
Activity: 154
March 16, 2018, 08:34:54 AM
There are some interesting ideas that we can promote bitcoin. When promoting bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, the primary goal is to put the branding out there for everyone to see. We can promote bitcoin by making billboards, featuring Bitcoin-related themes, bitcoin clothing, or through media.  The Great Canadian Water Co. has come up with a mockup design for Bitcoin water bottles. In fact, they will be sold for Bitcoin if there is enough demand to produce these labels.

There are lot of ways on how to promote Bitcoin either online or offline, but the most effective way is through online promotion. Online promotion by the use of social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Google. In our modern world spreading news to everyone is easier and faster. There are also forums that helps people more understand and can help gain more information about btc. By promoting btc online and offline awareness about will be attain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 08:26:59 AM
There are some interesting ideas that we can promote bitcoin. When promoting bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, the primary goal is to put the branding out there for everyone to see. We can promote bitcoin by making billboards, featuring Bitcoin-related themes, bitcoin clothing, or through media.  The Great Canadian Water Co. has come up with a mockup design for Bitcoin water bottles. In fact, they will be sold for Bitcoin if there is enough demand to produce these labels.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

I think there are many ways to promote bitcoin. For example, we can publicize bitcoin through TV advertisements, which can increase the popularity of bitcoin and make bitcoin better promoted. We can also use social software to promote bitcoins, which can attract more young people to invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 89
March 16, 2018, 08:05:16 AM
I think that the best way of promoting bitcoin is social media like Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Linkedin, telegram because most people are using these social media. Furthermore, we can share about bitcoin to all your friends, relatives and family.

Exactly now everyone is using social media and it is way to improve the economy of the bitcoin for me nothing is better than bitcoin so it want it to be improved and saved for long time. My all facebook friends are using bitcoin it is because I use to make post about bitcoin none my account also we can use YouTube for the promotion of bitcoin, TV advertisement can play vital role in to make bitcoin famous worldwide.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 16, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
I think it is possible to promote Bitcoin by advertising on TV. Bitcoin will be easily spread in the market. Or we can rent Bitcoin ads on big Youtube channels so Bitcoin can easily reach people. I think this is the only way we can contribute to promoting Bitcoin quickly.
copper member
Activity: 455
March 16, 2018, 05:43:57 AM
Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

Yes, basically everyone wants a profit, and bitcoin can make it happen. For those who are willing to accept bitcoin positively they will be able to benefit from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: