Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 22. (Read 2996 times)

hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
if I am successful I will explain how to earn income through bitcoin, usually when it is successful people will be easy to believe because already have evidence, but if not successful people will underestimate our explanation because we ourselves have not been successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
March 15, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

We all know that there are many ways to promote bitcoin.We have a social media like facebook,instagram,twitter and etc.Also we can tell to  our friends what is the good thing in bitcoin that they have to try.We have to show to them the benefits of bitcoin to our lives so that they will be encourage to join or to enter the bitcoin world for their investment.
Activity: 322
March 15, 2018, 09:41:03 AM
I don't think advancing Bitcoin isn't essential as it isn't a result of an organization, advancing it likely give an awful impression to the general population whom you are elevating to. Like what other individuals say let the request represent itself with no issue as the value activity last December made new individuals in the digital money gathering in general. That by itself is sufficient for Bitcoin to advance itself and together when the system expenses of Bitcoin be brought down and the Blockchain won't be obstructed by a considerable measure of exchanges we may see another expansion of individuals from both the merchants and purchasers alike.
Activity: 337
March 15, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
We can promote bitcoin through do some certain steps. First of all we can send message including link of bitcoin earning,mining,trading etc.Next we can promote bitcoin through social media like facebook,twitter,instragram etc.

For me, the best way to promote bitcoin is by spreading a word while showing some proofs that bitcoin is real, that bitcoin has many benefits and gives an opportunity to its user to become financially stable.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
March 15, 2018, 03:08:06 AM
I shared about bitcoin on facebook, twitter and also told me what bitcoin is on my friends and family
Social apps and websites are the strongest mode of spreading awareness about bitcoin because too many people are engaged into these sites and apps all the time. People keep checking their Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp all the time. We never ever spend even a single day without logging into our respective accounts. I am also sharing stories regarding bitcoin so that my friends can start benefiting from this amazing investment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 02:57:45 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

Ways in promoting bitcoin is you can share some ideas to a friend family member posting on facebook so that you can help other also
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 02:28:33 AM
Promoting by creating a blog Promoting bitcoin to my friends and creating avatar of bitcoin and promote to social media etc. I used my identity for promoting this kind cryptocurrency because By promoting bitcoin many people can help they dailylifestyle
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 01:59:14 AM
By promoting bitcoin, 1st of all you need to be knowledgable about bitcoin, tell to others the asset of bitcoin and the benefits of its. Use the social media to promote bitcoin and also introduce it to your community.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 12:57:45 AM
We can promote bitcoin in various way, through various social media websites or through workshops, seminars, including cryptocurrency in various college curriculum. That way youngsters would already be aware of Bitcoin.Also spreading information about how successfully you are trading in Bitcoin and you have built your portfolio from nothing to a great amount
Activity: 12
March 15, 2018, 12:50:49 AM
by letting them do a thorough research and with a help of a visual aid... it will actually helps... specially now that technology keeps on innovating and upgrading... 
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 15, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
Many things we can do to promote bitcoin, I use 2 social media ie facebook and instagram, I often repost articles related to bitcoin, and I'm glad a lot of friends who invest into bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
March 15, 2018, 12:22:40 AM
There are a lot of ways of promoting bitcoin, but first things first always remember that before promoting it, try to understand the background of what is bitcoin, what is its purpose of existence, what can it give to the community. After doing it, promotion of bitcoin will become efficient and effective.

Even if you are a bounty hunter of different various ICOs or TokenSale, you are indirectly promoting bitcoin. Why? Because example you advertise, and then people seen your post and they will actually ask what in it, so technically you are to first introduced bitcoin before cryptocurrency. Because as what we all know, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurreny ever made in history.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 12:10:51 AM
if I think the best to promote bitcoin is through social media and also introduce it to the surrounding community
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 15, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

This is really good. I know many of us here have been receiving so many benefits from Bitcoin. Perhaps it is about time to ponder how we are also helping Bitcoin in return. It is great that I have come across this thread. I will start to share the Bitcoin word more than ever, most especially because the market is really suffering badly. Time for us to become active Bitcoin advocates and promoters and not just passive Bitcoin hodlers and supporters. With many of us coming together in this advocacy, I hope the value of Bitcoin will also improve.
copper member
Activity: 616
March 15, 2018, 12:03:20 AM
I think that the best way of promoting bitcoin is social media like Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Linkedin, telegram because most people are using these social media. Furthermore, we can share about bitcoin to all your friends, relatives and family.
Activity: 196
March 14, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
The one things for sure you can promote bitcoin is social media, because a lot of people using internet and social media it is the good way to promote bitcoin. And also by going to other places where you can teach people about bitcoin, so that they will understand more what about bitcoin.

Social media is very wide place to get through people and get in touch with them all.
But it should go through the people who have more interest into this digital currency because if people dont have interest, tell them about bitcoin is useless
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 14, 2018, 10:52:42 PM
The one things for sure you can promote bitcoin is social media, because a lot of people using internet and social media it is the good way to promote bitcoin. And also by going to other places where you can teach people about bitcoin, so that they will understand more what about bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 10:46:19 PM
Until now social media is still very good for promoting bitcoin, like facebook, twiter, instagram, everyone can know about bitcoin very quickly, almost all people in the world use social media and they know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 78
March 14, 2018, 10:12:02 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency in cryptoworld, i have To promote it, I will follow the path of social media like whatsapp, facebook, telegram, youtube etc etc. We can promote bitcoin in many ways. This could be through the social media which is a total fad nowadays  thankyou
Activity: 294
March 14, 2018, 10:08:21 PM
I try to earn money with bitcoin. I became rich and they will see that. I propagate to them how to get rich like me. That is the best way to promote
Pages:
Jump to: