Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
Social Media is very popular nowadays. Even the children nowadays knows how to use social media like facebook, twitter and etc. I think social media can really help in promoting bitcoin. Its a good way of advertising bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 03:17:28 PM
There are many ways to post bitcoin. if you have enjoyable knowledge approximately bitcoin later you can warn it to your followers and relatives. Tell them roughly your experiences, how you begin, how to make child support by bitcoin publicize them further of crypto currency. Social media is the fine option as well as. We have Facebook, Twitter, Whats'app, to insist bitcoin that will with helps us.

Activity: 147
March 14, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
i think it can be social media. other ways like introduce to bitcoin for government economy.   
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
I'll tell to my family, friend, relatives, classmate or other people that bitcoin is very helpful for our life that can supply our daily necessities, I explain to them how bitcoin work and how it use and i give to them the right information about bitcoin so they can know the benefits of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 476
March 14, 2018, 09:21:35 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Today there are many ways to distribute information. And this may will be the distribution of information about Bitcoin also. For example for the first time I learned about Bitcoin from my friends. This is one way.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
March 14, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
In 2013 and 2014, a lot of Bitcoin-based ventures were having promotional campaigns in which they used to give small amounts of BTC for free. Such campaigns brought in a huge number of new users. But the sharp rise in exchange rates have made such campaigns unviable.
Activity: 364
March 14, 2018, 06:28:48 AM
Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

We can promote bitcoin in many ways. This could be through the social media which is a total fad nowadays, this could also be promoted through the media either written or viewed or the most effective is through word of mouth.
Activity: 266
March 14, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
Actually there are many ways to promote bitcoin, most easily by using social media that we have. We can start first with family and friends, then we can create an article about bitcoin that we place on the website that we have. Can also directly discuss with people who seek new knowledge by holding a seminar on bitcoin.
Activity: 1
March 14, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

I do agree with you but since I am new also I need to do it myself.I mean I need to do a research about bitcoin, my friend  taught me about this but I don't fully understand it yet.
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
Sometimes I ask shopkeepers and owners if they would accept it. Mostly blank stares and questions, so have good answers ready, and keep planting seeds.
The ones who "know" what bitcoin is have mostly been brainwashed against it. Kind of sad. I don't waste much time with those. Just let them be right and agree with them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
March 14, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

conducting a seminar, explaining what and how good is bitcoin is, is a way of spreading bitcoin to other people. Introducing it to poor community would be a success since those below the poverty line would do anything to earned.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
March 14, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
The best way to promote bitcoin is to introduce it into the payment systems of stores. When bitcoin has practical application, it will become popular.
Activity: 1
March 14, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
Following this.
Activity: 240
March 14, 2018, 04:35:10 AM
Tell your success stories to others so they will get motivated and will be influenced to use bitcoin too. People are always into money, and once you tell someone about the success you got in bitcoin where you already earned money, they will be attracted to it easily and will ask questions, in that way you can help bitcoin grow. Also, using social media which connects every people throughout the whole world, for me, having such pages/advertisements of bitcoin in social media will really have a big impact and once it spreads through millions of people, then bitcoin will gain more fame and power.
Activity: 72
March 14, 2018, 03:24:38 AM
Invite friends and family members to promote bitcoins. Nowadays, it's easier to do it because of the advent of technology.
Activity: 84
March 14, 2018, 03:22:31 AM
A lot of ways to promote bitcoins and these are first, through the power of internet you can invite members to join. Second, reiterate the advantages of it and lastly, as much as possible we have to invest.
Activity: 196
March 14, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

my way to promote bitcoin is to advertise it to the whole world and say that this is a great option to have an extra income to a life that have a nothing!
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

Indeed. There are lot of ways to promote bitcoin life making some blogs or article about bitcoin. However, I think the best and easiest way to promote bitcoin is through using of social media to spread the knowledge and information about bitcoin. You can really use social media to promote bitcoin because as of now most of the people are now active on social media so that you can really catch their attention.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 14, 2018, 03:06:54 AM
the most ideal path as indicated by me to advance bitcoin is offering your own involvement to others with respect to bitcoin. Still there are numerous individuals who consider bitcoin as unlawful or not advantageous, but rather in the event that we share our positive experience and give them mindfulness about the advantages of putting resources into bitcoin they will get persuaded and will attempt to utilize it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
March 13, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
I shared about bitcoin on facebook, twitter and also told me what bitcoin is on my friends and family
Oh yes social media is classic. There is no better source than social media now a days where every person is reachable. Doesn’t matter where he or she is from, from which corner of world they are responding, still you can reach to maximum audience and can tell them what you want to say. So talk about bitcoins on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and all such other platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: