Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 31. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 07:53:54 PM
how to promote bitcoin to others must be really careful, because bitcoin will not be easily understood quickly, and we must also patiently teach against others.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 07:51:27 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are a lot of ways to promote bitcoin and promoting it on different social media is one of the best way to promote it in a rapid and wide coverage of people. We are all aware that social media is almost being used by everyone nowadays so that mean it would be a good medium to use to promote bitcoin. You can also spread it personally but the coverage will not be that big.
Activity: 32
February 26, 2018, 07:47:42 PM
Promoting bitcoin is like a commercial that advertises their product that is broadcast on tv and spread to social media called ads. But better to do is to personally talk with acquaintances and other people, to say that bitcoin has the potential to support our lives. We need to show evidences to make people more appealing to bitcoin.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 26, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

There are lot of ways on how people just like us can totally do promote Bitcoin to other people. The existence of the modern technology in terms of using social media is already a simple yet a massive way to gradually promote it because almost all people in the world do have any of the existing social media accounts. In terms of being personal, simple talks and lecturing about Bitcoin can also do help promoting Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
February 26, 2018, 07:23:15 PM
The ways to promote bitcoin,is to post in social media by giving a fact that this project is helping people not just helping but to communicate to other user and make a big community here.And you can share it to your friends personal
Activity: 154
February 22, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to use the media and the internet. But the media is advertised by the government, my government is not supporting bitcoin so bitcoin is rarely seen in the media. In my country, I think the best way to promote bitcoin is through the internet. I posted articles on bitcoin on facebook, introducing bitcoin to many people on social networking sites.

There are many ways how to promote Bitcoin. You can use the social media by blogging, twitting and posting. Nowadays we use internet in daily bases like checking mails, reading news, advertisements and even watching our favorite sites. Social media is the fastest way to promote Bitcoin. By this Bitcoin awareness spreads in the world.
Activity: 163
February 22, 2018, 02:42:26 PM
I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to use the media and the internet. But the media is advertised by the government, my government is not supporting bitcoin so bitcoin is rarely seen in the media. In my country, I think the best way to promote bitcoin is through the internet. I posted articles on bitcoin on facebook, introducing bitcoin to many people on social networking sites.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
I had some shares on social media. Some friends asked me about bitcoin so I did a good job promoting it
Activity: 85
February 22, 2018, 02:25:27 PM
the best way to promote bitcoin by spreading knowledge about bitcoin to your friends relatives and tell them how to make profit on trading and investing in bitcoin and use social media to promote bitcoin the success of bitcoin is depending upon how many people adopt bitcoin.
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 01:44:38 PM
304/5000
bitcoin does not need promotion, every agenda of your campaign can use a way for promotion that is in all social networks like ,, facebook, twiter, youtube and others all this is a place to campaign and give promotion to every internet user.
Is this still lacking for promotion? ...
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 01:29:49 PM
We can introduce btc to our friends who do not know btc. Also teach to them abt btc so they interest  to do btc which give us salaru
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 06:05:34 AM
Show them what bitcoin can really do and what bitcoin will be in next coming year. As of today, people are still adopting bitcoin. Show them the profit what investing in bitcoin can do. Told them that bitcoin is a promising crytocurrency as of today
Activity: 84
February 19, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Bitcoins already exist quite a lot of time and it seems to me that they will exist for a long time and people earn big money on this.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 03:42:36 PM
use it use it use it. Best way is to come to shop and ask whether you could pay with bitcoin there. That will create demand on the side of the owners and helps to spread a word. If not iwht btc due to tx fees, than speak about any crypto.
Actually theres so many ways to promote bitcoin. Like social media since there was so many people that can browse there and can access it, its easy for bitcoin to be advertise. Another one is endorsing on media, in the television to be exact because as of now the bitcoin making noise worldwide so the government or any sector is interested on how to earn bitcoin or on how to invest here.
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
use it use it use it. Best way is to come to shop and ask whether you could pay with bitcoin there. That will create demand on the side of the owners and helps to spread a word. If not iwht btc due to tx fees, than speak about any crypto.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
February 18, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
Some ways to promote bitcoin is show your proof to them that you are really get an income in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Explained the difference of price of bitcoin and the traditional money that we are using today and lastly open their mind that bitcoin can end their poverty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
February 15, 2018, 02:14:59 PM
There are lots of ways on how to promote the principles of bitcoin in cryptocurreny.
One of these are making advertisement in social media, through this we can extend our hand to inform the public what bitcoin is all about and there will be a huge demand once we do this such thing for bitcoin.
Activity: 126
February 14, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways. -By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
Activity: 532
February 14, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
There are many reasons to promote Bitcoin. Some of the reasons are Bitcoin is the unstable price of Bitcoin. Last year the price raised upto 700$. So, if any one mined Bitcoin at the start of the year then he/she had got a profit of 700$!!!!. Again it is very easy to trade with Bitcoin rather than money. Again if any wise trade with the btc then the profits become more in comparison with the other currency. Again you can easily transact Bitcoin. The transaction is very fast process that flat money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
February 14, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

There are many ways on how to promote or share the idea of bitcoin. For me, I can promote bitcoin to my friends and relatives by explaining to them what is bitcoin and its advantages and disadvantages that may greatly affect our lives. In that way, I can help my friends and relatives especially to their financial needs.
Pages:
Jump to: