Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 26. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
For me, you can start by sharing what you got because of Bitcoin. I am not saying show off your money, new bags, shoes and all the stuff you got from Bitcoin. What I mean is show them the things you gain from it like, more time to do your hobbies, more energized and happier perspective since you have enough time to sleep, be more present and sociable on events you rarely attend because you were too busy on work and then take that opportunity to share. just give them a glimpse of what is in it for them if they will know more and be involved in Bitcoin. But that's just it, trigger them to want to learn more and want those things for them selves too. Then be their guide but still let them decide on their own.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
Heyy im new in bitcoin and im trying to involve more with everything, i want to recommend to beginners and anyone interested on cryptos this site cryptonewest.com   they have news and guides with terms that may help you understand cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
I think the most effective way of promoting Bitcoin in Facebook, Twitter, intagram has a positive effect.
Not only these truly the most ideal approach to spread attention to Btc is to have natural and genuine discussion about the innovation behind cryptocurrency examine the great and the awful individuals will understand the great truly exceeds the terrible and there is enormous guarantee for Btc and blockchain in general.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
Most of the people believed if they can see the evidence, it is not quitly good to show that you earned big because of bitcoin but it is the very best on how to promote it at this very moment so that they can easily understand how it is true.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
March 12, 2018, 10:20:21 AM
Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

Well, its good trying to encourage people by spreading the word about bitcoin.
But so many people not explain the true of bitcoin. They told people only the profit and not the risk of lose.
So people get misunderstood and blame the teller.
From this, please learn to explain the complete one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 12, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
There can be a lot of ways to promote Bitcoin or endorse Bitcoin in a positive way. Promoting something means that you benefit from the platform you are promoting and that benefit can also help others. Showing some results is always the best way to promote some platform because others always need to see results before believing in that platform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
The promotion of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is necessary as it helps stabilses the market and the price on the all.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
I actually have promoted bitcoin through joining social campaigns from bounties. Because my friends who saw my posts were asking what it is about, then the bitcoin lecturing begins, because it will be hard for them to understand ICO and altcoins without knowing bitcoin.

Bitcointalk will usually be my reference when people ask me about my posts regarding cryptocurrency on social media. Due to time constraints, I will usually ask those who got interested in crypto currency to access this forum and start finding out by reading the posts in thread which attracted their attention. That is my way to promote bitcoin nowadays.
Activity: 34
March 12, 2018, 10:08:34 AM
Well as the technologies getting popular this days , we can make a online seminars by posting any guidelines and lessons about BTC so in that way we can lessen the expenses in travel , money and time.  Wink
Activity: 70
March 12, 2018, 10:08:20 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to promote bitcoin through TV advertising and social media, so as to increase the popularity of bitcoin, more people will know about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
March 12, 2018, 10:06:54 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

You can promote bitcoin by sharing your stories and how much income you gain to it. They will get interested once they knew that the fact of gaining profit here is legit. Everyone here also wants profit that's why they put to much effort on this and create content that is helpful to others. They will research about cryptocurrency and determine the ways of getting profit. Doing easy task for bitcoin can do a huge factor to it and that's good enough as a member of this forum.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
Theirs many ways to promote bitcoin we can use social medias like facebook , Twitter and other and also we can do direct it to the person we know that willing and have a positive perspective.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
people nowadays is hard to please. you have to show them what actually happens before they believe you.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
Bitcoin needn't bother with notice on the grounds that bitcoin an awesome innovation that individuals will find in time. A few people advance bitcoin on the grounds that they simply need to profit which isn't great, yes we can spread news about bitcoin however kindly do it right. Educate individuals everything concerning bitcoin, give them the correct data so they can appreciate the advantages of bitcoin later on.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 09:59:36 AM
Proper education regarding bitcoin. People nowadays perceive it as a getaway to poverty which is partly true but they have to understand the risks and benefits of it. The technology is still slowly innovating from time to time.

Definitely yes that is true. Proper education and online trainings for bitcoin is very necessary. It can help other really understand the ways of bitcoin trading.  They should take it seriously on everything they will know to appreciate bitcoin. Other way is to promote bitcoin in your social media account and give them tips and guides for bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
The way promote bitcoin is to first explain to him the meaning of bitcoin and and it's your chance to sales talk because it's the way
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
March 12, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
I actually have promoted bitcoin through joining social campaigns from bounties. Because my friends who saw my posts were asking what it is about, then the bitcoin lecturing begins, because it will be hard for them to understand ICO and altcoins without knowing bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 12, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
There are many ways on how to promote bitcoin. One way is through person to person promotion. This is the least we could do if we will promote it to our friends and or family. Hence family is the closest to us then it would be better if we use peraon to oerson promotion.
Next is through social media. It has been studied that people often use social media. And we can use this as advantage or best way to promote bitcoin because a lot or millions of people have been using social media everyday. And it is the beat way because we can send links for them to read and  explained well to them the benefit of bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 12, 2018, 08:03:44 AM
For me, I am more into a content writing business so I remember that the first time when I posted a series of 3 articles about Bitcoin in my native language back in early 2014, it got tremendous response and someone copied it from my blog, made an kindle eBook and it was within the list of top 50 best seller e-books (until I reported copyright infringement). The social media is the hottest way to spread awareness in my opinion.
Activity: 53
March 12, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
there so many ways to promote bitcoin, for example , soical media, like facebook, twitter, instagram and etc. and also you can promote bitcoin in TV, Radio ,Youtube.
Pages:
Jump to: