Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 28. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
I use to promote bitcoin through my knowledge of bitcoin and diligence and perseverance because I want to get rich and help from family so everything I do to promote it
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 07:36:50 PM
for me to promote bitcoin by showing the results of our hard work to friends. if people have seen our income a lot from bitcoin then people will believe with bitcoin, what else if promoting bitcoin to unemployed people they will want to work with bitcoin.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 07:36:30 PM
Last month I promote bitcoin to my friends and my relatives they do not believe in what I say so i decide to promote bitcoin on social media like for example on facebook and twitter social media is the best promotion Of bitcoin because almost everybody uses social media
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 07:24:00 PM
Bitcoin is actually simple, but I was confused when I heard it for the very first time when its price was around $300 only. So, I think the best way to promote it by telling people as simple as possible.
Activity: 22
March 06, 2018, 07:20:46 PM
It's simple bounty campagne. A serious work and responsibility must be done and you earn bitcoin.
Activity: 39
March 06, 2018, 12:46:37 PM
bitcoin is the number one coin which totally changed the way of virtual transaction. bitcoin is like a gold, you can ask me why- but, the answer is very simple, the value of the bitcoin is increasing every hour to send you that door where you will find only success. virtual money is always comparative currency than real money.so, if you want to be a successful man and see you money like a bag of money than you should need to promote bitcoin.if you are looking for security about your money than bitcoin is the best,because of that reason, need to promote everywhere in online and real life together.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
March 06, 2018, 12:40:21 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin. Like Signature Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Medium Campaign and Instagram Campaign. Social media was one of the most popular ways to promote bitcoin. Many investors really gets atttact of it and they want to invest.
This post made me laugh. How will signature campaign help to promote bitcoins to people who have never heard of this forum?
Social media, add networks and newspapers are the way.
And don't forget about regular talking and promoting to other peoples that you know.
Activity: 39
March 06, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
The way to promote Bitcoin is to carry risks to every person and to have a seminar in people and to be invited by the letter before.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
Bitcoin promote not work for one person.for bitcoin promote every people help i think very need.but best way to promote bitcoin .bitcoin positive site share to non bitcoin user.and other many way, social media,twitter,facebook,reedit,tv,show add.
Activity: 16
March 06, 2018, 12:28:55 PM
I think the most effective way of promoting Bitcoin in Facebook, Twitter, intagram has a positive effect. Due to the promotion on this, many people will know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 05, 2018, 10:11:38 PM
Today almost everyone is connected to social media, every day and time they spend on social media, and I'm sure that social media is the best medium for promoting bitcoin, if we are not good at writing then we can retweet or repost text related to bitcoin.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
March 05, 2018, 09:38:26 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin. Like Signature Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Medium Campaign and Instagram Campaign. Social media was one of the most popular ways to promote bitcoin. Many investors really gets atttact of it and they want to invest.
You're right, social medias are one of the most powerful influences now a days and if we wanted to promote something it is much easier to spread the word through social medias because a lot of people are spending so much time in these platforms especially during their free time. That is why most of the new icos have social media campaigns in order to gain more investors.
Activity: 48
March 05, 2018, 09:33:44 PM
Promoting bitcoins can be done by word of mouth, thru internet and media. Making the public aware that there is an existing market where they can earn and learn. It could help them achieved their goals. A country that would accept the crpyto markets can help their economy grow. Thus improving their lives for a better future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 09:27:53 PM
For me, the promotion of bitcoin is through the Internet and some social media.

You can also use the news to let more people know about bitcoin and learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
March 05, 2018, 09:24:31 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

You have already said the best ways to promote bitcoin and I does it too. But if I could have promote it in a uniqie way I will put tarpaulins in every street to know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 145
March 05, 2018, 09:22:38 PM
For me there is so many ways to promote bitcoin and one of them is the help of social media, in this days many people use or have learn about social media. Next is through advertisements in television, so that many people can see it
Activity: 53
March 05, 2018, 09:06:23 PM
by using social media, joining some bounty campaigns. It is a great help to others.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
March 05, 2018, 08:51:41 PM
In addition, promotion will be effective if it is done by a media that already has a name, eg The Economist, Forbes, or the others. They are media that has high credibility. So if bitcoin is promoted there, it will establish trust.

Making sponsorships with tournaments or events can be as well. That's the basic promotion I know.
Activity: 54
March 05, 2018, 08:51:29 PM
In my own way, i promote bitcoin in a way that all my friends will probably joining here in the bitcoin world, i share all my knowledge to give them such a nice explanation to understand about bitcoin.
Everyone of us have different ways promoting bitcoin,but one thing should you know the rules and guidelines in this world of bitcoin mining to become succeasful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 05, 2018, 08:31:04 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

As a user of bitcoin I think many people have no preparation module  to promote of bitcoin for getting a good benefit from it, it's just suddenly coming out from the mouth when you are in gathering together with your friends and relative or in even in a meeting right? it seems to be like an addicted when you are a member of bitcoin. that's only my experienced and also some of my friends are also talking about bitcoin when they are in a group. that's a simple way of promoting of bitcoin with any thinking.  

that is indeed another way of promoting bitcoin but i think it is not enough if you only promote bitcoin to your friends because the exposure that bitcoin will get is to low , rather the best way to promote bitcoin is to form a group of people and start your own campaign in your city or area. In that way, many people will now posibly aware that bitcoin exists. you may also start educating them by providing free tutorials so that they can adapt and digest their learnings pretty easy.

me and my friends were actually doing it in school but we may upgrade and reach more areas when we have our own sponsor , so that we can recruit more members to our team and we can provide the expenses as well.
Pages:
Jump to: