Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 27. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are a lot of ways to promote bitcoin and to make sure it spreads rapidly over a short span of time. For me, socila media is the best way to dessiminate bitcoin knowledge. It is very influential and everyone is using it nowadays as a medium to communicate and entertain others. Another way is to insert it on some games that can both become beneficial and entertaining. Person to person communication can also be a way but you need to make sure you are speaking the right information.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
as of know bitcoin populaltion are still going bigger, there are many ways to promote bitcoin , for example social media like facebook, twitter,instagram and etc. and also you can promote it on tv , youtube, so that in that way people will notice bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 12, 2018, 07:14:37 AM
Actually, bitcoin earning part are really huge profitable & it many ways to promote bitcoin such as on Facebook, Twitter, youtube channel etc.
Activity: 397
March 12, 2018, 06:54:03 AM
the best way according to me   to promote bitcoin is sharing your own  experience with others regarding bitcoin. Still there are many people who consider bitcoin as illegal or not beneficial, but if we share our positive experience and give them awareness about the benefits of investing in bitcoin they will definitely get convinced and will try to use it.
Activity: 206
March 09, 2018, 12:25:02 AM
We can use the social media to spread bitcoin related knowledge. Now the social media has great influence. Through powerful reports, more people can understand the development of Bitcoin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 08, 2018, 07:33:47 PM
Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

but sometimes even if we give information to others, not all can understand, because many causes .... the most difficult to provide information if he does not know about the internet, it will be difficult to explain.
I also have often give an explanation to a friend but there are directly understand but do not believe in the transaction, but something like I said early, hard to understand because of ignorance about the internet.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 08, 2018, 07:25:03 PM
The more effective promotional campaigns are thru social media.  We can promote bitcoin in facebook,  even in twitter  and YouTube.  There are more viewers in the internet and they are very easy to reach.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
The conventional verbal persuasion, although a very old method, still proves to be effective. Anither way to promote the use of cryptocurrencies is by advertising it. As a matter of fact you can even advertise bitcoins and a number of altcoins while gaining profit! Those things can be earned on signature and bounty campaigns as well as social media advertising.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 06:58:37 PM
I think promoting Bitcoin is a really important job that need to be done. The valuation of Bitcoin was increased or not depending on how much the demands are. More demands will absolutely boost the price into the next level and it's totally good with us, who are using Bitcoin as a main currency.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 06:57:21 PM
Best way to promote Bitcoin is to actually use bitcoin by purchasing stuff that accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still a payment currency for me this is its actual uses the more people transacting bitcoin the more people will become aware what Bitcoin is.
Promoting would be that easy for bitcoin. There are so many ways in promoting it in social medias. For instance,facebook,youtube,twitter and any other related. It's right also to buy goods online or online shopping with bitcoin fee transaction and that's way better than using ATM card for shopping. That is simple and convenient to use.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 08, 2018, 06:33:17 PM
Best way to promote Bitcoin is to actually use bitcoin by purchasing stuff that accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still a payment currency for me this is its actual uses the more people transacting bitcoin the more people will become aware what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 08, 2018, 06:30:18 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

actually what is the purpose of promoting Bitcoin?
does the bitcoin have a ponzi system? So need to attract more people?
Is not Bitcoin promoting other coins? Because someone who knows Bitcoin, slowly he will be interested in altcoin
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 08, 2018, 06:26:41 PM
Simple posting on social media is my simple way to promote bitcoin.  I spread the right words to explain how bitcoin works and how simple people get rich because of it. I start explaining it to my family and to my closest friends then they will also promote and spread it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
I've told you what I learned and what I got from bitcoin, and I've provided feedback to my friends so that they can join us in the bitcoin forum as soon as possible. Thanks
Activity: 118
March 08, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
to invite a friend who interested in bitcoin. Teach her how bitcoin work share in social media like fb, Twitter,you tube to see other people how great the bitcoin is or promote in to your neighborhood and teach her too way earn money in bitcoin easy .
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin. Spread the bitcoin to all your friends, relatives, family and love one's. Share your knowledge for those people who want bitcoin and to enlighten their mind what really bitcoin is. Have a forum or short discussion about bitcoin and make a short advertisements or video to really understand many people all about bitcoin. Share your toughts, feelings and experience tp others. Educate not only yourself but all people sorrounds you by means of explaining those benefits and advantages of bitcoin to us.
Activity: 98
March 08, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin
1.Should always campaign in social media.
2.Advertising in television and radio.
3.Share experiences in this bitcoin world to our friends and relatives.
4.Educates people around us by giving the information and benefits.
5. Be Model as a bitcoin user to everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 08, 2018, 05:41:22 PM
A lot of people associate bitcoin with either a lot of buzzwords that nobody seems to understand or an overly simplified way of saying it, "it's internet money,"and it really draws them away from the space. What we need to do is draw people by telling them how interesting Bitcoin really is, and there's not just Bitcoin there's an entire market where you can make thousands in a day by just making smart investments. If you have the time and courage, go do a class at your community college, if you don't that's fine. Just think of some great way to promote great technology.
So these are some easy ways that you can promote Bitcoin in your community, thanks for reading, don't forget to upvote.
Encourage them slowly to understand well about this site that we can take money on the internet .Promoting bitcoin is so much hard the reason why is,people are have a negative thoughts on bitcoin but through your knowledge and learnings about in the crypto you can share thoughts to them and surely they will developed things.
Activity: 49
March 08, 2018, 05:33:59 PM
A lot of people associate bitcoin with either a lot of buzzwords that nobody seems to understand or an overly simplified way of saying it, "it's internet money,"and it really draws them away from the space. What we need to do is draw people by telling them how interesting Bitcoin really is, and there's not just Bitcoin there's an entire market where you can make thousands in a day by just making smart investments. If you have the time and courage, go do a class at your community college, if you don't that's fine. Just think of some great way to promote great technology.
So these are some easy ways that you can promote Bitcoin in your community, thanks for reading, don't forget to upvote.
Activity: 406
March 08, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
I think the most effective way of promoting Bitcoin in Facebook, Twitter, intagram has a positive effect.
Pages:
Jump to: