Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 35. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 07:45:06 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Use facebook or youtube. A lot of kids right now and most people who are on the internet are using these apps and sites for leisure. Why not try to convince even the young to invest in bitcoins? For sure we'll definitely have another news about a child billionaire just because they invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
February 12, 2018, 07:41:16 PM
We can promote Bitcoin thru social media site or We could get a banner of bitcoin, Printed bitcoin in a T-shirt or Jacket so people would know what's with bitcoin and how it will be use in the future.

Lets promote bitcoin with the correct information so people will appreciate the real function of bitcoin. A lot of shit post on social media and some people are scared to invest because of that, so I think its better to start with your friends, and relatives tell them everything about cryptocurrency and never forced them to invest cause its still their decision to do so. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 12, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
We can promote Bitcoin thru social media site or We could get a banner of bitcoin, Printed bitcoin in a T-shirt or Jacket so people would know what's with bitcoin and how it will be use in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
February 12, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

There are a lot of ways to promote bitcoin, social media is one of the best way to influence others with the use of bitcoin. Almost everyone is using social media nowadays so it would not be a bad idea promoting it there. Another way is through television which can be both good and bad somehow knowing that some officials might criticize it positively or negatively.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

Social Media is the biggest platform we can plug in and promote bitcoins to a massive audience for a cheap price. Consider how much people that are so focused on their facebook apps on their smartphone. Imagine how many of them are actually rich and would want to invest their money on something easy like bitcoins
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 06:48:24 PM
By telling everyone the good it gives to us. That it is very advantage to us, we can be informed with things we don’t know, and it can sharpen our intellect also or advocacy on all social media. Because social media nowadays are the best way to promote everything you want to become viral.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
You can promote it verbally and through social medias. When in comes in verbal method you can tell your friends , families or other people that are not related in you regarding Bitcoin you can tell them how you earned at first place they will not believe but when you let them see you are earning Bitcoin with ease you can catch their sight. In terms of social medias we all know that everybody is using Facebook , YouTube , Twitter and Etc., you can promote Bitcoin their by posting or sharing fact that Bitcoin made to you like you earned money and you can post videos of yours blogging or other popular people endorsing Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
I used to promote bitcoin in the way you mentioned above, by making a video about bitcoin or other crypto currency to get paid from bounty that I follow
Indeed. There are lot of ways to promote bitcoin like we can use social media to spread information or knowledge bitcoin. Using social media to spread information about bitcoin is the most effective way because most of people now are active on social media so that if we use it as a medium to promote bitcoin I think many people will attract in bitcoin.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
February 12, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

for me promoting bitcoin is through social media site like facebook and i also share the word of bitcoin to my family and friend about the good and bad things in bitcoin currency.
agree, I do in social media like facebook and twitter. and also I told my close friends about it. I've got 3 friends who joined in here and started earning already. this is the best way to help other people too at the same time promoting bitcoin too.
Activity: 532
February 12, 2018, 11:19:04 AM
Well,  I've been explained and introduced this thing to all my friends when they saw my phones was full of small letter, but it's not really that easy to them to understand, they're interrested actually but it's just hard. Maybe one of you guys have another idea to explaine them.
Activity: 87
February 12, 2018, 11:05:41 AM
The best way to promote Bitcoin is through word of the mouth, it has been prove that this strategy is very effective with this type of market. By explaining to people what is Bitcoin, its purpose, it's goals and objective, they will be enlightened of what BTC truly is, not of what is perceive in the mainstream media. Forum and blog are a great platform to deliver this messages, just like this forum, people can read post relating to Bitcoin and can guide them in doing Bitcoin as well. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 12, 2018, 11:03:00 AM
There are different ways to promote Bitcoin but must follow which are more result oriented the time and energy can be save,Arranging  seminars,Conduct lectures school and college level to aware young generation.

Current era's best tool is social media where you can promote globally and maximum access of population to promote the Bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 12, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
One of the best ways to promote bitcoin is to make a social media account and gain a lot of followers or friends then introduce or promote the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and that is one of the most effective thing to do in order to have a great way to make an exposure for bitcoin to the people around the internet and another best thing to do is to just make an article and share it through social media also.
Activity: 31
February 12, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
Most ppl start pay the interest to Bitcoin and start considering it as a bubble and pyramid after they see some real man who invested and cashed out whle bunch of money. I think that's the best way to make Bitcoin popular - to invest. But I don't think Bitcoin needs any extra-PR now, it's such a hot topic, everybody knows about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 12, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
There are several ways to promote bitcoin, participating in this forum is already part of it, what more if someone have been enlighten due to your post, comments or suggestion.  Another way to promote bitcoin is by sharing the knowledge thru family and friends. They will be eager enough to learn especially if you could show some revenue you have gained. Additionally, utilizing the coin and suggesting to other company to utilize the cryptos is in deed one way of promotion.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
There are many ways to promote Bitcoin such as:

- Forums and blogs are a great platform for delivering these messages, like This forum, people can read posts related to Bitcoin and can guide them in doing Bitcoin.

- You can also do advertising via the internet like ads that have sprung up while browsing the net.

- Create an article about bitcoin and you can post it in the paper but you have to pay for it. Did make some personal orientation about Bitcoin.

- Promote bitcoin in private with the crowd.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
February 12, 2018, 09:14:49 AM
I used my social media accounts to promote bitcoin, do posting everyday (because now a days almost all people got a social media accounts), and i will explain carefully to them what bitcoin is, how to earn for free, and let people know whats the positive ways change someone lives.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 09:02:56 AM
There are many ways how we can promote bitcoin to everyone which it will be convincing to them and which it can help them to be one of the participants of bitcoin. We should have something to show to them as the proving material that we can really get money from it and also let's encourage them to learn how bitcoin works after that, I'm really sure that they will going to be one of the bitcoiners.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 12, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

I will add, a bitcoin seminar for the students and for the public. but is the business using bitcoin payments is effective? it's quite risky, bitcoin prices are always changing and unstable. there is no definite benchmark for bitcoin, so for business payments, it is less effective.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

Just explain the basic information about bitcoin. Like what my cousin told me about bitcoin. First he asked me if i wanted to earn money without spending anything, so it got my attention then he told me basic learnings about bitcoin and after that i made a research about it. Then he convinced me. So that is one of the easiest method to promote bitcoin. Another is by using social media. Create advertisments or posters showing the benefits that we can get from bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: