Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 36. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
Explanation in layman terms, more recently I have found people more open to the idea of bitcoin than previously.

Also getting people to read quality whitepapers, especially if they have the capability to comprehend them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
February 12, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
There are various way to promote bitcoin, to mention but a few,( 1) social media, is  the commonest way to promote bitcoin, because almost everybody now on social media  example, You can promote biwordin on Facebook, Instagram, twister etc.(2) traditional media, one can also promote bitcoin on radio, television or newspaper,. You can also use wor also promote bitcoin.
Activity: 42
February 12, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
IMO just giving positive feedback is a really good way of promoting it. Like for example someone asks you about bitcoin. You could emphasize on its good points.
Activity: 3
February 12, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
There are various way to promote btc but best way I have found to write about btc on reputed sites and share it through social media.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
February 12, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
I promote bitcoin by telling them how it works. I dont usually saying that bitcoin is for investment but rather for daily use and lastly after giving them an idea then I tell them how can they earn free bitcoin such as faucet, Signature Campaign, Captcha and Other.

Yes you are right, also there many ways on how to promote bitcoin. First, is through spreading or sharing links of botcoin  to various social networking sites is one major options to advertise such internet. Internet world is so big that all all people are now using. Another is throug private messaging again in social media or in SMS. And last is through person to person  promotion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 08:19:39 AM
There are various ways through which bitcoin will be promoted strongly. I think the strongest way to promote bitcoin is social media sites because large population of the world are using social media while also the other ways like bitcoin forum or advertising through arranging seminars in universities colleges etc are also excellent way.
Social media is one of the most powerful factors because it can connect many people but yesterday there was news that facebook blocked ads that smelled cryptocurrency. this would be a bit of a loss because with advertising them and many people know about bitcoin
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 12, 2018, 08:17:50 AM
The best way to promote Bitcoin is through word of the mouth, it has been prove that this strategy is very effective with this type of market. By explaining to people what is Bitcoin, its purpose, it's goals and objective, they will be enlightened of what BTC truly is, not of what is perceive in the mainstream media. Forum and blog are a great platform to deliver this messages, just like this forum, people can read post relating to Bitcoin and can guide them in doing Bitcoin as well.  
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
February 12, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
you cant explaint to others cuz media controll there minds and medias are in war with btc so you cant explain for retarded people
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
February 12, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Just to add, here some ways on how to furtherly promote cryptocurrencies in general, for its continuous development and enhancements:

• Most people are active on social media; by promoting it into some websites, the knowledge about cryptocurrencies may be spread and diversified;
  • Teaching cryptocurrency as an elective or as an alternative class into universities may potentially support its development for future use;
  • If the government may establish a platform benefitting cryptocurrencies, then that would be the first step towards its widespread around the globe; and
  • By slowly accepting bitcoin as an alternative payment into some establishments or retail stores

Though those are very idealistic, personally, we would adapt towards the digitalised form of payment and bitcoin would inevitably be the key towards this implementation. The issue regarding transactions, however, is it takes time for one to receive bitcoin. This may pose a problem into some business establishments and would likely cause conflict among customers. Lastly, economic discrepancies between countries hinder the development of a digitalised form of payment but this would soon be implemented in the future.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 08:15:51 AM
I promote bitcoin by telling them how it works. I dont usually saying that bitcoin is for investment but rather for daily use and lastly after giving them an idea then I tell them how can they earn free bitcoin such as faucet, Signature Campaign, Captcha and Other.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 08:11:56 AM
Aside for posting and doing blog i think the best way and safest way to promote bitcoin is one and one teaching. Proper educating is still the effective way.  To prevent scammers, telling them your knowledge and advising them to continue to read about the terms and be wise.  Bitcoin is very reliable and easy but without proper using it maybe some bad people will take advantage.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 12, 2018, 08:09:28 AM
There are various ways through which bitcoin will be promoted strongly. I think the strongest way to promote bitcoin is social media sites because large population of the world are using social media while also the other ways like bitcoin forum or advertising through arranging seminars in universities colleges etc are also excellent way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 08:04:27 AM
There is a lot of way on promoting bitcoin like posting on different social media platforms  , in posting different groups or on your profile or your own page . Yoou can also make positive blog about bitcoin because for sure it will gain more investors for sure , create  article about bitcoin and you can post it on newspaper but you have to pay for it . Do make some personal orientation about bitcoin promote bitcoin personally with the crowd . You can also do advertising through internet  like ads that is popping out while browsing the net .
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 08:00:19 AM
Social media do daily posts on Facebook engaging users through daily bitcoin posts it is the best way
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
When I am with close friends I show them my e-wallet. They are impressed and then they start asking me numerous questions about bitcoin
Activity: 210
February 12, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
THere is lot of way in prooting bitcoin in our society. Since we are in this era where almost all of people have social media, the best way is to promote bitcoin by posting some articles about bitcoin and the success of the bitcoin and the opportunity they have in this new cryptocurrency.
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
February 12, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

And why is it necessary to promote bitcoin to a person who simply invests in them? So that the price grew? At me people ask about how to earn on bitcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
February 12, 2018, 07:36:06 AM
Proper education regarding bitcoin. People nowadays perceive it as a getaway to poverty which is partly true but they have to understand the risks and benefits of it. The technology is still slowly innovating from time to time.
Bitcoin is actually being promoted through the satisfactions it has given to its users, All the positive reviews given by the big earners and satisfied users and investors are consider as ways of promoting bitcoin. It is a part of human nature to tell and share to others if something good happen to them. This good news will also help bitcoin to have a wider coverage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 07:26:24 AM
I have a way of putting up posters to discussing Crypto Blockchain and Bitcoin around the College. It's the same ways as educating people through discussions, with promotional word likes "Boom internet money-Easy Make money from it". Some people are interested in the form of profit that will be available, that will be the basis of discussion why Bitcoin needs to be show up and talking about. Later at the end, you can share some T-shirts with Bitcoin logo on it.
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

I think it would be great if schools could set up a course on bitcoin.
When children are young, they learn about bitcoin and are interested in it, and when they grow up, they buy bitcoins.
This is very useful for people to accept bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: