Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 39. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
I can advertise bitcoin with chats. I often talk about bitcoins for my relatives and friends. They listen and some people realize that it can be profitable. They started to buy some bitcoins to reserve. I also teach my child about bitcoin. I think it is the best way to advertise bitcoin.
Activity: 238
February 05, 2018, 03:12:46 AM
Yes many people make bitcoin if you are make strategy in your life many ways to promote bitcoin first you are blogger,YouTube sensation,famous and idolize maybe you are get a bitcoin if the company is promoting.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
February 05, 2018, 02:33:12 AM
the best method to promote bitcoin is i think is from indirect messagge to bitcoin itself, example is just follow on some bounty, especially a social media campaign, it wil reach to all of your friends and colleague. Some ICO are reffered to bitcoin itself and then your friends will curious about it, they might be will search more info about it
Definitely bitcoins are the wonderful package for every person who want to get something better in his life. Bitcoins are amazing but the only need of the time is to promote it. Else it will take much more time to spread over there world. And this time is inversely proportional to the success of bitcoins. Much time it takes, lower the success rate will be. So social media are the best sources of promotions.
Activity: 406
February 04, 2018, 03:35:56 PM
The best method to promote bitcoin through indirect messages to bitcoin itself, for example only follows some gifts, especially social media campaigns and it reaches all your friends and closest friends. Some ICO is referenced to the bitcoin itself and then your friends will be curious about it or they will search for more info. Cool
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
i will explain especially from my closest family, my friends. i will explain with simple what is bitcoin?? what is blockchain?? how blockchain work??

as you know there are so many hater about bitcoin, even your parrent say that you are crazy because you invest in bitcoin. so i keep move on. focus people when they are open minded, if not just go away.
Activity: 238
February 04, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Actually there are so many ways to promote bitcoin to other people but not all of them will work.
First thing we have to do is being success in this crypto and it can be used as a proof that bitcoin is really working.
Only with our story, no need complex thing, we can promote bitcoin as the easiest way.
Activity: 420
February 04, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

The only way is by making them aware of the technology and building their faith in this currency. You can show them proof like your earnings and show some articles related to itbso they believe its legit not fraud as their is Jo international advertising schemes s or company sponsored events to promote bitcoin and its the responsibility of our community members to do the same task.
Activity: 364
February 04, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

it will be hard to persuade people to do bitcoin since there is no advertisememt regarding on the use of bitcoin unlike in companies who have their own tv commercials. We can not really promote bitcoin in the national television since no one is going to pay for the tv ad, its quite expensive. I think we can spread the awareness to bitcoin online by sharing articles and blogs about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. We can also introduce it to our friends and we can easily persuade them if we have a proof that it is legit and totally working.
Activity: 263
February 04, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
Promote Bitcoin with people who are close to you is easiest. I think if you want that guy believes in Bitcoin , first of all he has to believe in you then all the words come out from your mouth will be trustworthy. If you did your best and they still don't believe in it ? Just let them there because you shouldn't spend that much time to do it .
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2018, 12:28:30 PM
Other than through the mentioned media, i guess one way to do it is to focus on the science and economy behind it. Since we're dealing with "currency" (or asset) it cant be helped that some people would think this whole system is a scam. It wont be easy to convince them that it isnt a scam just by talking about first hand experience but if you explain to them its technology and the problem its solving in soceity then maybe they'll realize it's a real solution to a problem and it's not a scam or a bubble.
Activity: 266
February 04, 2018, 12:12:28 PM
In my opinion the best way to promote Bitcoin is through social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram or TV. The young people spend a lot of time searching Internet and older people watching TV.
RVA
Activity: 178
February 04, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
I have many friends on social networks, we communicate with them and discuss topics about crypto-currencies, they also have friends, so there is progress in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
You can show people your wallet when the price is really low and the after the increase you show them again. It works
It's quite risky to show how much your account is. Do you trust the person you know? The second thing is about promoting more on the rock. You would have to publicly display your portwel for the show.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
February 04, 2018, 11:55:11 AM
I think it do not need promotion, it is promoted enough, we need to spread correct information and do not confuse people with some fake or badly interpreted news.
Activity: 49
Merit: 6
February 04, 2018, 11:50:17 AM
Initially before I promoted bitcoin to people, I first learned what bitcoin was. Now I have started promoting bitcoin to my friends and family memlalui video about bitcoin on youtube and information available on the internet. Because now many websites about bitcoin campaigned on social media like facebook, tweetter and telegram.

You're right, but sometimes even if you have proof that you earn money from bitcoin  still they don't believe in you, the best way is to bring 2 or more of your friend  to promote bitcoin in your  family or friend.
Activity: 630
February 03, 2018, 03:58:54 PM
Good ways to promote btc is through our social media account. We should post something that can help btc to be known to everyone. We need to show our proof what bitcoins can give if we get in in this.
You are right, social media is the best way, this digital era, all related people can definitely see it. In addition, by selling goods or services using bitcoin as payment is also effective for introducing bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 03:50:18 PM
for me, there are many ways to promote bitcoin, for example with the use of social media like facebook and twitter thru posting and tweeting about bitcoin you share them knowledge of what bitcoin can do to our lives.
Activity: 126
February 03, 2018, 03:04:38 PM
By your own opinion how should you promote it by knowledgeable on how you understand learning it also to promote it and introducing also and encouraging others to show how they promote to all individuals to join in bitcoin and also thru your patience to give the most profitable how to create your own future in this BITCOIN
Activity: 308
February 03, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
You can show people your wallet when the price is really low and the after the increase you show them again. It works
Activity: 6
February 03, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
ways to promote bitcoin, hmm i think itll be better if we share real knowledge, fundamentals behind bitcoin, conduct seminars, social media campaigns, meet ups.
Pages:
Jump to: