Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 37. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 07:17:32 AM
I promote bitcoin by mouth to mouth to my colleagues. And i give proof, that is to borrow my colleague's money and then i invest in bitcoin and i ask for the time for the result that will be obtained. After bitcoin price exceeds what i invest i sold it directly in front of my colleague. Therefore i have evidence that bitcoin is real and gives a lot of advantages and my colleagues believe what i say.
Activity: 140
February 12, 2018, 07:03:34 AM
One way of promoting bitcoint is sharing your experience and how bitcoint create change the status of your income ,i think that is one way you can convince people to use Bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
giving public seminars, and legit news to social media platforms.
Activity: 112
February 12, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
I promote bitcoin by explaining it to others. My friends always ask me about bitcoin so I became their info source
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 06:50:14 AM
to promote bitcoin in the Philippines you need to spread the social media of the good that bitcoin has earned in your life but other people use bitcoin in order to get them scam with both of them so defaming the name of bitcoin and new ones fear of investing btc because they thought bitcoin was scamm even though it was just a value it was trying.
Activity: 17
February 12, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Since we're here talking about promoting BTC, you must check out my site and use your BTC there  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 50
February 12, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
There are some ways for which we can promote Bitcoin,not only when you have internet but even if you don't have.First you need to tell it to your friends personally by just introducing what Bitcoin is.You also need to have a proof that Bitcoin is reliable so that person would be encouraged to join Bitcoin too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 06:36:33 AM
There's so much ways we can promote bitcoin from technicality to person to person promotion. We know how big the internet is and how it changes the amount of information we receive in just a second, internet gave us the connection to the digital world. Person in person promotion, like what ive experienced when my friend told me about it and guess here i am now following his steps to success.
Activity: 21
February 12, 2018, 06:34:50 AM
I heard a lot of ways of promoting bitcoin. There are social media(facebook,gmail,twitter and etc.) that you may use by sharing or posting about bitcoin. Even posting or commenting in bitcoin forum is also can be called promotion. There is an old but also an effective way of promoting it, through face to face or live social interaction because even me have been encourage by this kind of promotion.
Activity: 43
February 12, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
DO FREELANCE WORK AND GET PAID IN BITCOIN Roll Eyes
As you may already be aware, there is a massive online marketplace for freelance services ranging from writing to website development. Hundreds of sites already exist to connect freelance workers with customers who are willing to pay for their services. A novel twist on this trend has come in the form of a handful of sites that send payments to freelancers in the form of Bitcoin. If you have a useful skill that businesses or other individuals would be willing to pay you for, you may be able to render services in exchange for fairly significant amounts of Bitcoin.

Activity: 25
February 12, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
-BITCOIN MINING-
If you want to put together the largest possible amount of Bitcoin, mining is among your best options. Mining refers to the use of computer hardware to automatically perform a set of mathematical operations, which in turn creates new Bitcoin. The way Bitcoin is set up, only 21 million can ever be produced. At the time of writing this article, about 16.7 million of these Bitcoins have been successfully mined, leaving more than four million on the table for Bitcoin miners.
-BITCOIN FAUCETS-
Bitcoin faucets are a bit like micro-tasks in the sense that they pay very small amounts of Bitcoin in exchange for a small amount of your time – often around 1 Satoshi, which is a hundredth of a millionth BTC. In the case of faucets, though, Bitcoin is usually available to be claimed by users at a set interval, such as every five minutes.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
February 12, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

I remind this picture after reading your ways of bitcoin's promotion. The picture called "explainment bitcoin to your friends" Cheesy
Activity: 26
February 12, 2018, 06:26:01 AM
INVEST IN BITCOIN AND BITCOIN DERIVATIVES
One of the most interesting developments in Bitcoin over the past couple of years has been its emergence as a fairly popular investment asset. Investing in Bitcoin, though still not as common as putting money into stocks and bonds, is rapidly moving into the financial mainstream. As one might imagine, investment is one of the more lucrative ways of making money with Bitcoin.
Activity: 15
February 12, 2018, 06:20:27 AM
perhaps by holding seminars in different places so that more people can find out about bitcoin.
This is good and one more best idea is having bitcoin fixing websites like on you tube if there will be a channel about bitcoin then more people will know bitcoin and more people will get in bitcoin, apart from it bitcoin is going to be the famous through social media and other resources, facebook and twitter are going to play a vital role in promotion of bitcoin according to me.
Activity: 92
February 10, 2018, 02:06:02 PM
There are many ways that we can promote bitcoins,as for me I find  the best way to promote it is to just use it and let people know the positive way it affected my life.Once people start to learn about it they start to become more interested.
Activity: 172
February 10, 2018, 01:50:19 PM
I have introduced some people about bitcoin because I can already feel the results of bitcoin and they have the enthusiasm to learn and understand about bitcoin and I think if some people I have introduced get results in bitcoin, and can feel the result From bitcoin, of course he will also share his experience with bitcoin to his friends Smiley
Activity: 28
February 10, 2018, 01:31:00 PM
Using social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the applications and websites that will be used in promoting Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 10:26:14 PM
I think the best way to promote bitcoin is spread the good news to the people, that bitcoin is really a best in investment. Tell them that the price is good and it gives profit easily, that helps in our needs. We share our knowledge and teach how to invest and earn in btc. Because sharing knowledge is most important in all that they should know, and they have already idea to invest. There are many ways that we can promote like in social media we convince people our friends and relatives to tell them that bitcoin is most useful and an international currency. 

its still not enough without a proof or solid evidence that bitcoin is actually work that way , therfore you need to show them some of your recent withdrawals or reciept so that they can easily believe you regarding in bitcoin. Social media like facebook is also a good way to spread the word about bitcoin because there are alot of people are now using facebook nowadays but i also heard recently that facebook starts to ban crypto related ads and i think post that related to bitcoin is also included to their propaganda.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
I think the best way to promote bitcoin is spread the good news to the people, that bitcoin is really a best in investment. Tell them that the price is good and it gives profit easily, that helps in our needs. We share our knowledge and teach how to invest and earn in btc. Because sharing knowledge is most important in all that they should know, and they have already idea to invest. There are many ways that we can promote like in social media we convince people our friends and relatives to tell them that bitcoin is most useful and an international currency. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 12:22:50 PM
for me especially to the family to introduce it bitcoin and promote to the nearest person and explain what is bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: