Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 41. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:02:07 PM
There are many ways in promoting bitcoin. We can use social media. But the best way in promoting bitcoin is to explain the good side and the benefits of cryptocurrency in our life.  Not just today but also in the future.
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 01, 2018, 10:06:28 PM
Bitcoin can promote in many ways if you are willing to start spreading it in your love ones,or your family and close friends, bitcoin is easy to promote even through social media. Like me i am influenced of bitcoin through social media,my friend relay me on what to do and teach me well to understand bitcoin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 09:21:23 PM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

I already spread it to others just by sharing and talk to them about bitcoin but many of them don't believe on what bitcoin can. I also shared it in my social media's account even if they ignored it again and again. I always posted in my twitter and facebook account. They hearn about bitcoin but still many of them just ignored it and don't even have a chance to give a little bit of time just to have any ideas on what bitcoin is.
Activity: 45
February 01, 2018, 09:16:00 PM
Initially before I promoted bitcoin to people, I first learned what bitcoin was. Now I have started promoting bitcoin to my friends and family memlalui video about bitcoin on youtube and information available on the internet. Because now many websites about bitcoin campaigned on social media like facebook, tweetter and telegram.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 09:14:36 PM
maybe you can use to create one community to give you knowledge about the workings and benefits of bitcoin.that way we can make people understand and can answer each other questions about the world of crytocurrency. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 09:10:09 PM
There are lots of ways to promote one you can use different social media platforms by posting anything about bitcoin since social media today is the powerful voice of the people worldwide . Second it can be a word of mouth because now bitcoin has a big impact in our society today and people are getting curious about bitcoin because some establishments accepts payment using bitcoin , Third it can be promoted by the government not unless if your government really support bitcoin because in some countries they do support bitcoin but some are not . Fourth by conducting free orientation or such events that tells about bitcoin but make sure that you have to carry the expenses that the event will use .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

There are plenty of ways to promote bitcoin, this crypto is famous worldwide now and its news spreads fast through social media but talking about bitcoin to other is the most effective way, especially when you have a huge knowlegde about bitcoin and you can easily convince people, because most of them will think it's a scam at first and they will not believe it unless they get really curious and they will try to search and read about it, that really helps a lot to promote.
actually already many people who know about bitcoin because bitcoin ads and news about bitcoin are scattered everywhere, on the internet, television, newspapers, etc. you must have seen bitcoin ads on youtube or one site right ? I often encounter bitcoin ads, and I think it's a good promotion, because the target is common people around the world, maybe you can try the same thing with promotions on the internet like blogs or something
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 09:06:57 PM
There are many different ways to promote Bitcoins and if you have an active social life, to interact with many people every day can help a lot to promote Bitcoin. People who are in need for money tend to be easier to bring to Crypto-Currency world. Those who have an already well established life won't want to risk money, they are on their confort zone, harder to promote Bitcoin for them with success.

Talking to people directly is a good way to promote Bitcoins, as you know these people and they know you. The only negative point is that the range of this kind of advertisement isn't so big like online ones, which reach to much more people in less time.
Activity: 98
February 01, 2018, 09:02:23 PM
    There are many ways that we can promote bitcoin. For me i promote bitcoin to my family first,i told them what i learned about bitcoin,i explain to them everything about bitcoin. Second,i share to my friends ang neighbors. Actually bitcoin already promoted everywhere through different social media advertisement and news. Bitcoin now has a long range that's why it become popular and famous all over the world.
We have the same path because if we have a big family and many people saw that we are enrich by bitcoin then they will be attract and it will be believable because there is a proof that bitcoin enrich our family by that kind of promotion too many people will be part of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 08:58:39 PM
If you love bitcoin then there is so many ways to promote bitcoin.like, encouraging your friends,family or coworkers . Explain the benefits of bitcoin in their life and the advantages as a bitcoin user.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 01, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

for me promoting bitcoin is through social media site like facebook and i also share the word of bitcoin to my family and friend about the good and bad things in bitcoin currency.

Yes. This is one of the best way to promote bitcoin. Using social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the applications and websites that will be used in promoting Bitcoin. By simple posting things that will encourage others to access Bitcoin is a better way to persuade people to trust Bitcoin.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
February 01, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

You can promote bitcoins with funny pics.
Activity: 182
February 01, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

I am currently only able to share stories with my closest friends and neighborhoods about an advantage investing in bitcoin and which is shared by me is joining and investing in bitcoin can increase income and can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
One of the ways I promote bitcoin is showing off. I know it's not appropriate but it really works since all my friends, when I treat them or show off my new gadgets and stuff, they ask where I get it from or how I got the money. THen I tell them about cryptocurrency/bitcoin. Some continue their inquiries, while others find answers on their own since they're annoyed by me.
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
February 01, 2018, 08:45:12 PM
Its a simple way to promote bitcoin, i share on social media facebook and of course to my family member,  like an other there's a few want to learn and many are ignore it. There are many ways to promote bitcoin in many people but there a few want to know it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 08:43:50 PM
To be honest I have been trying to introduce bitcoin to the community or my surroundings in various ways, for example by inviting them to discuss together about what bitcoin is, how to use it, or how to save or keep it. I also do that through social media, blogging, and advertising media. We just need time for everyone to learn even using bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
February 01, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

because of news medias broadcast about crypto currencies in my region most of the time its about negativity like scam accusations and warnings about such,its really hard to tell people how to believe or trust bitcoin and all the crypto coins thats why im doing no action to convinced them..i just live my life the way bitcoin has helped me the wealth and the fruitfulness i have recieve since i learned and succeed in this platform..after how many months of this kind of living now they are getting aware of that and approaching me how did crypto works,how can they earn from this,realization and interest covers them now,so what im doing now is teaching them to invest just what they can afford and start little here
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
February 01, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

You have said some already the best ways to promote bitcoin. To be honest, I don't want to explain bitcoin to others but I let them research about it. I am just giving the websites where they can do some research with it.

Since facebook has banned ads already, maybe the twitter is the place were most people with promote bitcoin. You can join in the bounty campaigns too since its another way of advertising but you are not advertising bitcoin instead another coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
Earlier we could have suggested to use social media like Facebook, twitter but unfortunately we could no more use Facebook as they have officially announced that they would not allow ads of cryptocurrencies.

You could even promote it by telling about it to friends and retailers.

Activity: 126
February 01, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
Showing people you know, who are interested in it, how a wallet works and how to send bitcoins between wallets is the best way to promote it. Promoting is difficult, the more you talk the more people will become interested on it..
Pages:
Jump to: