Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 44. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 09:26:24 AM
I promote bitcoin verbal most of the time. My friends already know about it so I talk with them about it every time we meet. People usually hear us and thy get into our conversation
Activity: 252
February 01, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin. One of the most effective way to promote bitcoin is using social Media. Best example was facebook, nowadays, major population of the country has facebook, due to promotion on it, many people will be aware regarding bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 09:24:08 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

I suppose that blogging, especially on YouTube is one of the best ways to promote Bitcoin. If you have many subscribers, you can also start earning a lot and it will be your additional income if not the main one.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
A way to get the media to talk about Bitcoin would be to purchase something expensive or obscene with it. For example if we bought an AI robot with crypto and then decided to place it in the background of a morning news show.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 01, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

I have a way of promoting Bitcoin, it is my lifestyle. My friends and relatives are asking how can I have a lavish lifestyle if  I only have a supervisory job. I just tell them that I have an extra income by doing trading and holding of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Then after that, they got curious and now they are doing trading and holding Bitcoins with me.
i can see someone that doing as what i am,thats the way i promote bitcoin and crypto according to what im living..showing them how bitcoin showcase me and my family,the wealth that im having is from my profit in bitcoin,so now most of the people in my sorroundings are curious and asking me how about this
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

We are now leaving on a modern technology which can easily have an access to everyone or to anyone. Now, social media has a great role on our society, when you do post on public that something interest it will easily known by anyone. So that, use social media like facebook, twitter, insragram to promote Bitcoin with your proof of income or experienced about this and people will got an eye on this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
I think the most effective way to promote bitcoin is through live chat. Talk to your friends, relatives, neighbors, coffee, sports, etc. In addition, promoting on Facebook, twitter, intagram, bring positive effects. All of these provide a realistic view of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
There are many ways to promote bitcoin one that shares social media like facebook to get to know more about it and do not know it in different places. Often times in a revolution, what matters aren't the grand actions of a few, but the small actions of the many. In the case of the blockchain revolution, there are plenty of small ways to get people to use Bitcoin and start making money in just your local area and here are some that won't just help your community, but current users in your community, as we all love to see our ideas spread.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
February 01, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
the best method to promote bitcoin is i think is from indirect messagge to bitcoin itself, example is just follow on some bounty, especially a social media campaign, it wil reach to all of your friends and colleague. Some ICO are reffered to bitcoin itself and then your friends will curious about it, they might be will search more info about it
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
February 01, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
The best way to promote bitcoin is explain to a friend who are willing to earn bitcoins.
Promotion these days hits the only point of using social media. Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, snap chat etc are social media platforms where one can put up ads and posts to promote Bitcoin.
Facebook is banning all ads that promote cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, in an effort to prevent people from advertising what the company is calling “financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 01, 2018, 05:10:54 AM

Most common way to share Bitcoin is to share and teach to our friends and relatives on all about Bitcoin and how it works for free. By teaching them how bounty campaigns work in which no capital is needed they will be attract without doubt as long as you teach them properly then if they earn thru campaigns they will sell their altcoins and buy Bitcoin in which they should learn how to trade and hold Bitcoins. By this way we have share our part on how to keep Bitcoin become more famous and keep it alive.
Activity: 345
February 01, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
Promotion these days hits the only point of using social media. Fb, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, snap chat etc are social media platforms where one can put up ads and posts to promote Bitcoin.
Activity: 264
February 01, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.
I support you that mate,because when i start earning bitcoin this started that i've spread to my family and friends.Then i've posted to social media so that people will be attracteed and have an interest for this kind of business.Bitcoin is not only an investment that i' have noticed because as more than of that, it is a friendly user that people makes different in their life to be a good investor.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 01, 2018, 04:48:34 AM

Ways to promote bitcoin, you can go for social media because now more and more people using social media so its easy to them to see or know bout bitcoin. Because most of people are using internet. In internet they can search how and what is bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
February 01, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
Bitcoin is already promoted, we just need real assessment of situation, and elimination of the panic syndrome.
I'm not going to argue if Bitcoin is promoted now though I think that the OP was trying to know how to promote Bitcoin more.

Media outlets help with promotion.
Activity: 154
February 01, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

Sometimes I ask shopkeepers and owners if they would accept it. Mostly blank stares and questions, so have good answers ready, and keep planting seeds.
The ones who "know" what bitcoin is have mostly been brainwashed against it. Kind of sad. I don't waste much time with those. Just let them be right and agree with them.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
no need to promote to this generation youngsters all know about bitcoin only a little people don't know about bitcoin. we can tell them the positive and negatives of bitcoin. making videos to them about bitcoin.
Yes completely agree, now it is all most shows on TV about bitcoin, and every day more and more people know about it, at this point you can use a large number of sources : Twitter, Instagram , Blogs, YouTube , forums.
But still, most people do not want to accept bitcoin ( but I think it's a matter of time.
A period of time and bitcoin will daily in our lives.
Activity: 606
February 01, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
The bitcoin have many benefit for he customer to get many profit in bitcoin investment, I have the different way to promote bitcoin for y friend and the other people who interesting about bitcoin system, I use face to face for teach them how to get profit in bitcoin, because by using this way more better I think and it will be our friend will be fast understand about the bitcoin where we teach them by using this way.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 04:41:11 AM
One can promote bitcoin or any cryptocurrency on various crypto forums, and also on steemit, where you can get crypto specific audience and you get paid there for your articles.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

I think a person's power is weak and limited, and each person's knowledge of Bitcoin is not the same, it may not be professional and depth, I think the best is to record bitcoin video by professional and online communication can play a greater role.
Pages:
Jump to: