Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin - page 45. (Read 2996 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 04:27:37 AM
Bitcoin is already promoted, we just need real assessment of situation, and elimination of the panic syndrome.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
I think there's no need to promote bitcoin as it is already popular and many people are aware of it's authenticity and popularity. If other people are not interested and if they think it is a scam, i cant blame them. As far as I know that bitcoin is REAL then I wont stress myself convincing others about the good benefits of joining or being engaged in cryptocurrency/cryptoworld.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 04:19:34 AM
Yes i want to promote bitcoin to others this big help to our financial problem to our country because this very indemand and promising bitcoin in the world.if i have big money i will buy bitcoin coin and i will hold long term because i known that i get profit from bitcoin and someday my dream come true for my family future.
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
It's true that most of my siblings and neighbors are asking me something like that.If I will promote it by explaining what is Bitcoin, how Bitcoin works and how to profit from Bitcoin. And also give it practice directly so that they will understand and easier to understand it.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 03:58:21 AM
if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

The hardest thing of promoting bitcoin is when you tell it about this with no any proof because people will simply called it a scam. Your high profit from bitcoin is not easy to believe unless you provide the evidence. But the danger effect of what you share is the chance for these people to become a spammer because of the urge to earn big in an easy way. So by now I think educating the mass about this can leads only the growth of spam.
Activity: 74
February 01, 2018, 03:48:41 AM
no need to promote to this generation youngsters all know about bitcoin only a little people don't know about bitcoin. we can tell them the positive and negatives of bitcoin. making videos to them about bitcoin.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
February 01, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
I don't think promoting Bitcoin is not necessary as it is not a product of a company, promoting it likely give a bad impression to the people whom you are promoting to. Like what other people say let the demand speak for itself as the price action last December created new members in the cryptocurrency forum as a whole. That alone is enough for Bitcoin to promote itself and together when the network fees of Bitcoin be lowered and the Blockchain won't be clogged by a lot of transactions we might see another increase of members from both the traders and consumers alike.

I think don't think that it is true at all. We do need to promote the bitcoin in first place because we need more popularity of the bitcoin and the more popularity can bring us more people on board and hence lot of investment. Beside that its very important to keep the circulation of the money in terms of inflow and outflow. If that doesn't happen then it could lead to stagnancy in the bitcoin;s market cap and thus it may lead to no growth at all. The prices are dependent on such factors and to achieve higher goals we need many people. They can come through promotional activities only.

The demand only will increase if there are more users of it. The December event was one in hundred event that happened and we may not expect it to happen again. So its our duty that we at least spread the word about it.
Activity: 278
February 01, 2018, 03:48:17 AM
I don't think promoting Bitcoin is not necessary as it is not a product of a company, promoting it likely give a bad impression to the people whom you are promoting to. Like what other people say let the demand speak for itself as the price action last December created new members in the cryptocurrency forum as a whole. That alone is enough for Bitcoin to promote itself and together when the network fees of Bitcoin be lowered and the Blockchain won't be clogged by a lot of transactions we might see another increase of members from both the traders and consumers alike.
NOPE, I am not agreeing what mate have mentioned in comment that he is not in favor of promotion bitcoin. According to my opinion bitcoin need more and more promotion because there are large population of the world who are still unknown that what is crypto or what is bitcoin. So if we can't promote bitcoin then how these people will known about crypto or bitcoin. All this will be happen good if we can promote bitcoin more and more so that people can get information about bitcoin then they will be able to join bitcoin forum or start working with bitcoin.

Use bitcoin consumption, facilitate the development of online bitcoin payments, work with third-party payment companies, or create third-party payment applications.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 03:46:49 AM
NOPE, I am not agreeing what mate have mentioned in comment that he is not in favor of promotion bitcoin. According to my opinion bitcoin need more and more promotion because there are large population of the world who are still unknown that what is crypto or what is bitcoin. So if we can't promote bitcoin then how these people will known about crypto or bitcoin. All this will be happen good if we can promote bitcoin more and more so that people can get information about bitcoin then they will be able to join bitcoin forum or start working with bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Young, Dumb & Broke
February 01, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

In addition to the above mentioned ways, I think the most prominent and fast or the most used way of promoting bitcoin nowadays is through Social Media outlets like Facebook(but i heard they have banned ads about crypto),  Twitter, Instagram, etc...   This is especially true at the present since almost everyone is into social media.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
February 01, 2018, 03:38:42 AM
Activity: 99
February 01, 2018, 03:31:30 AM
You can introduce bitcoin to friends and classmates around you and tell them the principles and potential of bitcoin, and bitcoin is constantly innovating. In such a way to spread bitcoin to the world, I think it is more reasonable.
Activity: 46
February 01, 2018, 03:22:34 AM
Ways to promote bitcoin for me is teach the people around us and explain to them what is bitcoin and i think the best way to promote it is in social media..
Activity: 19
February 01, 2018, 03:16:01 AM
we can promote btc in social media. we can also show how btc affects our lives as a real form of promotion, i think this is the best way to promote btc.
Activity: 117
February 01, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
many bitcoin investors in the Philippines are required to promote it and increase its price because of the btc price hike now in the Philippines and it needs to increase again to increase its users.
Activity: 390
February 01, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

There have many ways to promote bitcoin but first you should know well what is bitcoin all about to promote it was well. In promoting you can use social media such as Facebook, twitter or any other social media that many people use because as we see many people have a internet access in there home so that it is the better way to promote bitcoin. You can also promote bitcoin to the other people by tell to them the good characteristics and the benefits that they'll get when they try using bitcoin.

Bitcoin can be promoted in many ways through social media awareness where there are many people using it will get to be aware of bitcoin. Another thing is by sponsoring a sports event like car racing, marathon, all star basketball event and yacht racing since there are many sports enthusiast people that are engaged in the sports community that needs awareness about bitcoin. Lastly, television advertisements so that many people around the world would be able to have much better understanding about bitcoin and how bitcoin can help the community.
Activity: 239
January 31, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

There have many ways to promote bitcoin but first you should know well what is bitcoin all about to promote it was well. In promoting you can use social media such as Facebook, twitter or any other social media that many people use because as we see many people have a internet access in there home so that it is the better way to promote bitcoin. You can also promote bitcoin to the other people by tell to them the good characteristics and the benefits that they'll get when they try using bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
January 31, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Promoting bitcoin you must know first about bitcoin. You can promote bitcoin twiiter campaign and many bounty programs.
Activity: 211
January 31, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

I have a way of promoting Bitcoin, it is my lifestyle. My friends and relatives are asking how can I have a lavish lifestyle if  I only have a supervisory job. I just tell them that I have an extra income by doing trading and holding of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Then after that, they got curious and now they are doing trading and holding Bitcoins with me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 07:39:45 PM
No marketing strategy can beat one-on-one conversations. You can start evening bitcoin classes for beginners or monthly local meetups in your area.  Not only will you meet people interested in learning more about bitcoin but you may also find new friends or potential business partners.
Pages:
Jump to: