Pages:
Author

Topic: 💩 We are now in the “shitcoin” season? 💩 - page 2. (Read 3160 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Shitcoin bubble reached its peak in 2017 and then it burst in 2018-19. It is not not going to occur ever again, because most of the investors learnt their lesson in a hard way (ie. by losing their money). Now the market is more mature and it is not that easy to fool the cryptocurrency users and vanish with hundreds of millions of USD worth of coins. Some of the established altcoins on the other hand (such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple) have very good future potential and may continue to attract investments.
Yes, exactly the statement that you say, now all crypto users will no longer be easily fooled by shitcoin developers, because everything they want to follow will certainly be analyzed well first, as is the case for investors who are no longer greedy in make investments in new projects for now.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
That frustration in market make me feel tired to. many things that make the market have current conditions and are characteristic of its volatility. seeing your condition and your perspective as an investor, of course everything you see is like a shit coin because you are not trying to be on the same current. all markets are driven by big people in crypto, and I like the market manipulation tagline
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
everyday is Shitcoin season if you didn't invest your money properly. there are a lot of a new project that their token will become a shitcoin. but the number of ICO and IEO has decreased nowaday and the BTC price is recover little by little in everyday. so i think shitcoin season is about to end.
Yes, as seen now the shitcoin season is coming to an end for a while, because it could be reborn at an unexpected time, and now many are focusing on trading, because bitcoin and some popular altcoins are experiencing a very good price increase in the market
I am sure many coins will reach new ATH this year and this market will continue to grow because of the huge investment demand this year. In addition, shitcoin no longer exists in this market now because investors have become smarter and know how to choose more in investing. However, the bear market can still come back anytime and this is a problem that everyone is worried about.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
i think it isn't really a season to tag and allocate to a particular coin because, the season is meant for everycoin that has its roots on the blockchain system, properly structured and right on track for any technological innovation coming up. Coins that have their structures currently ongoing development still thrive and i don't seem to see any issues with that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
We are in the shit coin season, every new coin can't hold ICO price. Although shit coin season is changing, I think in this year. Top coin has low risk but low profits on your investment. BitcoinSV has a little bit bad reputation but BitcoinCash is legit. Situation is changed, Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash and BitcoinSV coin make a bullrun at a time.
Investing in a new project even if the project launches IEO is no guarantee that it will get a large profit and a very big risk if the price at the exchange dump enters into a frustrated investor who ends up selling it at a loss. But your advice is better than buying a new tokens/coins because the list you made is top cryptocurrency.

We need more free project like it was bitcoin in 2009 , don't forget about it, bitcoin was free when it started , all new project should be free ,and gain value with the commitment of the developer. The wheel was created by bitcoin all the other projects are just an opportunity for few people to make a lot of money in a short time so free project for all!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.

BTC has dumped but it gets dumped at least twice a year and always recovers. A dump doesn't mean the end of all bull markets. It means the end of the current one and right now we are gearing up for a new one.
You can use stablecoins to pump the rest of the market by creating more out of thin air and using it to buy Bitcoin. This means that a stablecoin manipulation can lead to a pump of any cryptocurrency on the market, or all of them.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
everyday is Shitcoin season if you didn't invest your money properly. there are a lot of a new project that their token will become a shitcoin. but the number of ICO and IEO has decreased nowaday and the BTC price is recover little by little in everyday. so i think shitcoin season is about to end.
Yes, as seen now the shitcoin season is coming to an end for a while, because it could be reborn at an unexpected time, and now many are focusing on trading, because bitcoin and some popular altcoins are experiencing a very good price increase in the market

Shitcoin bubble reached its peak in 2017 and then it burst in 2018-19. It is not not going to occur ever again, because most of the investors learnt their lesson in a hard way (ie. by losing their money). Now the market is more mature and it is not that easy to fool the cryptocurrency users and vanish with hundreds of millions of USD worth of coins. Some of the established altcoins on the other hand (such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple) have very good future potential and may continue to attract investments.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
https://twitter.com/cointradernik/status/1227244490110488576

Nik Patel
@cointradernik

Bitcoin has now lost dominance for 11 consecutive days.
This has literally never happened before.
The previous record for consecutive days of decreasing dominance was 9 days, occurring between 9th March 2017 - 17th March 2017.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
We are in the shit coin season, every new coin can't hold ICO price. Although shit coin season is changing, I think in this year. Top coin has low risk but low profits on your investment. BitcoinSV has a little bit bad reputation but BitcoinCash is legit. Situation is changed, Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash and BitcoinSV coin make a bullrun at a time.
Investing in a new project even if the project launches IEO is no guarantee that it will get a large profit and a very big risk if the price at the exchange dump enters into a frustrated investor who ends up selling it at a loss. But your advice is better than buying a new tokens/coins because the list you made is top cryptocurrency.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The season of the “super” assets you listed will last until these assets fall in price so that investors have to close all their transactions in minus and abandon the hold of these coins, but it is also obvious that a large amount is invested in these coins (top 500) money, then market makers can’t just take and allow alternative shit coins to drop in price until they are completely eliminated. Therefore, the same season awaits in front of us now.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

That rainbow shows that we are not in a shitcoin season yet. First there's Bitcoin season then the bell calls for top altcoins and finally shitcoins. For people to go all out shitcoin investment we'll have to see BTC reach ATH.

Usually the flow of money is like this.

In the bear market all goes from altcoins to Bitcoin andf then slowly as Bitcoin recovers and gains valye it deflates and some capital goes to altcoins until the bubble finally pops and altcoins start to tank faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
There are lots of projects that were developed and becomes shitcoin but we cannot do anything about it because of look at the market as of now. It is not actually in a good condition but we can see that it is recovering from its downfall. We are all hoping that the season wherein almost all projects become successful happened when bitcoin reaches twenty thousand dollars. Time like that is a golden era that we can't forget because it makes us profitable in every way. Still, continue to support cryptocurrency and projects that are coming until such time that the market will rise up again.
It is easy to create a coin ,that is why many people tries to make a new project hoping that their coin might be sucessful too, but there are wrong. That is why in year 2018-2019 a lot of scam projects has been created, there are a lot of victims as well. I hope this 2020  it would be a change and I want to have a rule in creating a coin so that people would hardly to do that, as well exchanges, many exchanges has been created as well.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You are right many coins are listed in the CMC, yes, we need to avoid many coins because out of 5000 there are many shit coins which we don't see any developments from the companies. So it is good to avoid after 200 coins because which we are seeing active implements from them.

A few months back, there were only around 1,500 coins and tokens listed in coinmarketcap. I think that they have now changed the minimum threshold needed for a listing. Obviously this means that a lot of the shitcoins and dead coins have found their way into Coinmarkecap. Looking for a good altcoin among these thousands is like searching for a needle in a haystack. Out if this 5,000, at the most 1% or 2% may be good for investment. You can expect the remainder to die out in the next few years.
There are lots of projects that were developed and becomes shitcoin but we cannot do anything about it because of look at the market as of now. It is not actually in a good condition but we can see that it is recovering from its downfall. We are all hoping that the season wherein almost all projects become successful happened when bitcoin reaches twenty thousand dollars. Time like that is a golden era that we can't forget because it makes us profitable in every way. Still, continue to support cryptocurrency and projects that are coming until such time that the market will rise up again.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
You are right many coins are listed in the CMC, yes, we need to avoid many coins because out of 5000 there are many shit coins which we don't see any developments from the companies. So it is good to avoid after 200 coins because which we are seeing active implements from them.

A few months back, there were only around 1,500 coins and tokens listed in coinmarketcap. I think that they have now changed the minimum threshold needed for a listing. Obviously this means that a lot of the shitcoins and dead coins have found their way into Coinmarkecap. Looking for a good altcoin among these thousands is like searching for a needle in a haystack. Out if this 5,000, at the most 1% or 2% may be good for investment. You can expect the remainder to die out in the next few years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
More and more shitcoins are coming out everyday , i dont know why some people on crypto shilling these shitcoins.  What would you expect in crypto, profit is still the priority even its a shitcoin.

which are listed in coinmarketcap there are 5000 coins or tokens there, always growing every month, of course, many shitcoins are registered as well, my advice is only to avoid coins or tokens that are positioned more than 200 in coinmarketcap

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Now? It seems to me that this season of shitcoins has lasted for a year and a half now, and there is no sign of recovery.
In fact, I'd say 99% of the altcoins died forever.
Damn, that was harsh, can you reduce that a bit to maybe 90%?
Obviously we've seen altcoins to look like dead right now, but in terms of recovery, I am seeing a slow recovery but it could be starting this year though.
When there's a lot of hype regarding bitcoin, you can expect that the hype in altcoins would follow.
As bitcoin is quite stable a bit, we are also from time to time seeing altcoins having a good day with their increase in value.

I have some and I decided to keep them just as a souvenir ...
if you keep it a souvenir, it will only hurt your feelings, who knows man, who knows....
Pages:
Jump to: