Pages:
Author

Topic: We can not discuss if 'ChipMixer is a honeypot or not' outside their own thread? - page 6. (Read 1818 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 9
Devil's Advocate
WoW! Just WoW! As soon as I created this thread here, the thread got unlocked and moved from Bitcoin Discussion to Service Discussion. Nice Ninja move by someone in the moderation team to tarnish my reputation in public eye. Kudos to the people who think, after spending 8+ years on BitcoinTalk, I can not recognize the difference between a locked and an unlocked thread. I should have taken a screenshot. My mistake, that I did not.

I don't know if locking & unlocking of a topic shows up in modlog or leave any other trace. If it does, it can be independently verified if the topic was locked for a brief period or not.

Regarding theymos, I have utmost respect for that man. I have witnessed, at the time of crisis in scaling debate, how he stood his ground against all odds. So, I thought, it would be worthwhile to tag him in a situation, where a mod is trying to cover some information from having maximum exposure on BitcoinTalk.

OP updated.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Moderators locked my thread!
~snip~
Seriously theymos? Does not it make obvious things look more obvious?

Proof? Missing again?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You don't even check your own topic correctly, your "concern" looks more and more like spam and you want to be taken serious. Good luck with that (/s).
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Theymos works for the NSA
Isn't it the other way around? The NSA works for thermos?

Shit, I probably shouldn't have been running amok, cursing him with my middle fingers waving about.
Who are you, and what did you do to The Pharmacist? Shocked I guess your FU worked Cheesy
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
Theymos works for the NSA, everybody knows that.
Shit, I probably shouldn't have been running amok, cursing him with my middle fingers waving about.  Any idea where I should send the apology flower bouquet to?

Congratulations on the name change.

I was going to congratulate him too in one of his threads https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61415196 where he showed his disappointment with theymos not increasing his merit so he can help review and merit more posts. The Pharmacist, TSC will now know that it might take time but not that theymos actually disregarded his call for merit increase. If theymos could honor his demand for a name change today after several reminders, he can still honor his demand for more merit as a merit source. I just feel like letting him know this.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
Sure, if you make up enough nonsense claims, maybe some Bitcointalk members will believe you (if you try hard enough).
Maybe theymos is secretly operating ChipMixer with forum funds (now you know why Bitcointalk doesn't need any ad banners anymore).  Cheesy

From Fake Satoshi to FTX collpase, everything can be discussed in multiple threads. But, no one can doubt & discuss ChipMixer outside of their own thread. Especially, if that involves public poll.
What?  Cheesy
Do you think polls are dangerous?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Shit, I probably shouldn't have been running amok, cursing him with my middle fingers waving about.  Any idea where I should send the apology flower bouquet to?

Congratulations on the name change.

Flower bouquets is not how this works. You'll be called upon when he needs a favor, perhaps when someone like the OP gets too annoying you can provide some chemical assistance.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

OP, it isn't likely Theymos would have locked any thread dealing with Chipmixer unless it was deemed spam--and in that case it still wouldn't have been him, it would've been a moderator.  As far as I know, big boss man has no vested interest in Chipmixer and even if he did I don't think he'd nuke a thread that's critical of it (and apparently it's not even locked, so oops on you).
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
So what has Theymos have to do with your Paranoia?

copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

Are you blind or something? The threads seem open to me

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-chipmixer-a-probable-honeypot-5426967

So what has Theymos have to do with your Paranoia?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
The thread is not locked?
Activity: 95
Merit: 9
Devil's Advocate

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-chipmixer-a-probable-honeypot-5426967

From Fake Satoshi to FTX collpase, everything can be discussed in multiple threads. But, no one can doubt & discuss ChipMixer outside of their own thread. Especially, if that involves public poll.

Update: Thread seems to have been unlocked since I made this post here.
Pages:
Jump to: