Pages:
Author

Topic: We can totally eradicate poverty if we TRULY want to. - page 7. (Read 1897 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
the first thing that must be changed is the mindset. many argue that living in poverty is fate. whereas poverty can be changed if we can get out of the zone by really trying to be better. I know that eradicating poverty is very difficult, and even tends to fail to do, especially if we really have no other choice.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
There's no something wrong if you give them a little food instead of money and help poor people to have work. Most poor people did not have a regular job because they are uneducated or diligence people are always relying on governments supply budget. So, instead give them a work or a decent job to have a maintain income for their family.
I like the culture of pure Chinese they are helping each other no one greedy and selfish.
I think we will not be able to eliminate a poverty that is a permanent problem that exists in every country and it will not be possible
to lose, for whatever effort you make by giving them a job, if they remain lazy they will still be poor
Eradication of poverty is important issue in the world and countries are trying to take measures against it but it is still existing even in this modern world you will see a lot of poverty in people. But those who are living in poverty can find a way out by getting education of modern ways to make money then they can change their lives by investing and trading which will make then able to deal with anything and pass the knowledge to next.
And it is always going to keep being an important issue in the world. I guess in most places, it is always something for the rich to want to keep seeing a huge gap between them and the poor.

The people you mean are either perverts or spoiled kids from rich families who actually feel pleasure in seeing other people suffer from poverty. I'm more inclined to think that what you mention in your post actually refers to the competition and show-off between the rich folks themselves, that is between those who can adequately assess their own wealth and status. Really, what's the purpose of feeling superior before someone who can't feel their inferiority in the first place?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
There's no something wrong if you give them a little food instead of money and help poor people to have work. Most poor people did not have a regular job because they are uneducated or diligence people are always relying on governments supply budget. So, instead give them a work or a decent job to have a maintain income for their family.
I like the culture of pure Chinese they are helping each other no one greedy and selfish.
I think we will not be able to eliminate a poverty that is a permanent problem that exists in every country and it will not be possible
to lose, for whatever effort you make by giving them a job, if they remain lazy they will still be poor
Eradication of poverty is important issue in the world and countries are trying to take measures against it but it is still existing even in this modern world you will see a lot of poverty in people. But those who are living in poverty can find a way out by getting education of modern ways to make money then they can change their lives by investing and trading which will make then able to deal with anything and pass the knowledge to next.
And it is always going to keep being an important issue in the world. I guess in most places, it is always something for the rich to want to keep seeing a huge gap between them and the poor. Nevertheless, I believe the poverty itself actually is generated from the way things are economically within the country.

When an economy is good and thriving, there will always be so many things to do for everyone to be able to curtail that poverty level, except for those who just want to choose to be lazy and keep begging anyway, but for a country where unemployment rate is high, the level of corruption is off the hook, this would be something hard to achieve.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
that's very true ... but we must realize that we live in a country like what ?? if in developed countries this is very easy to do because work opportunities are very abundant but if in developing countries or in poor countries, things that are easy in developed countries are very difficult to find in poor countries, sometimes human resources are abundant but very little work, try the field of agricultural land that we have is very barren, in the field of trade in transportation and infrastructure that is very bad, sometimes we are difficult to do what we can but we only do something that is there, but a tireless struggle will surely succeed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
So many people are interested in amassing wealth without giving a dime to the less privilege around them, yet they will still be among the first to criticize the government in its failure to eradicate hunger and poverty in the country. You should also know that the duty of eradicating poverty must not be left to the government alone. You must also contribute your quota.

If you have worked to be wealthy or lucky to be one, you should see it as a social responsibility to help the less privileged people in the society. If I may ask, do you feel comfortable driving past several beggars on the street when you have billions of money in your account that you or your entire family may not be able to exhaust in the next 100 years?

Think about this seriously. With the so much money in the world, poverty can greatly be reduced if not totally eradicated.

All that is necessary is the distribution of this wealth.

There is enough to go round.

Note:
You must not necessarily give physical cash or money directly in order to help the poor or the less privileged. You can set up an empowerment scheme where they could be empowered or work to earn a living for themselves. It is like teaching them how to fish instead of offering them the fish directly to eat. I guess it is best that way.
Poverty were become a problem that even goverment cant solve it, yes i believe it could be solved if there is people that are rich enough and care about poverty problem. You might like this article https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/binances-blockchain-charity-fund-teams-up-with-un-to-fight-poverty-and-social-issues/
Binance are trying to fight poverty by using blockchain technology
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
So many people are interested in amassing wealth without giving a dime to the less privilege around them, yet they will still be among the first to criticize the government in its failure to eradicate hunger and poverty in the country. You should also know that the duty of eradicating poverty must not be left to the government alone. You must also contribute your quota.

If you have worked to be wealthy or lucky to be one, you should see it as a social responsibility to help the less privileged people in the society. If I may ask, do you feel comfortable driving past several beggars on the street when you have billions of money in your account that you or your entire family may not be able to exhaust in the next 100 years?

Think about this seriously. With the so much money in the world, poverty can greatly be reduced if not totally eradicated.

Note:
You must not necessarily give physical cash or money directly in order to help the poor or the less privileged. You can set up an empowerment scheme where they could be empowered or work to earn a living for themselves. It is like teaching them how to fish instead of offering them the fish directly to eat. I guess it is best that way.

Volume  of  people  in small country are 70% in poverty line, now for simultaneously brings help to them for going progressive and  productive people is to spread out out the words of bitcoin through digital virtual system they will not going forward if no one can help them. wealth of individuals is not worth it to help generally it needs to spread out in social media to explain and elaborate how bitcoin useful.
Activity: 714
Do not give fishes to the poor that will solve their hunger in one day but teach them how to catch fish as they will solve their hunger for a life time. There are lot of Billionaires that shared their wealth in charity but if you want to totally eliminate the poverty it will creat imbalance to the world. Who will do the farmers work if there is no poor and who will collect your garbages if they don't need to work anymore? We don't need to elimanate the poor but to reduce it is the most appropriate.
Activity: 504
Even if we want to eradicate poverty. If those poor people don't do anything to uplift their way of living. And they are just waiting for the help of other people. We cannot eradicate poverty.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
I think poverty is only there because of selfishness, I cant say that poverty is because the people who are experiencing it is doing nothing about their lives, maybe they are just in a position where they have no other way to get out of it, But, rich people who are crazy rich and even the simple people who are in the state where their lives are in a good state, only learn how to share and give without wanting or expecting something in return, then our world would be a so much better place, and I think poverty will be no more.

Well if this is the case there is a possibility that poor people will be dependent to the rich people. It is much better if the rich people or people with good life gives job. It is much vetter to teach someone than to just give. Because if what you give was used then probably thise people will asked again, and it is not always tht you have. People do not need to be selfish. Government should focused on eradicating it rather than looking for the other people wrong doings. It is not really good for the economy, we should focus first on eradicating what is the reason why we have not so good economy rather than focusing on making it grow without noticing the real reason why it is not good.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
and who really can do it is only the government
a healthy government with little corruption will greatly affect poverty reduction in the country, because they will focus on building all the sectors that are needed by the poor
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
I happen to read the following item below and it is quite alarming to see how the world is really living in poverty. I only selected a few items below to emphasize the idea of how worst poverty is. It reads:

1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty."

The World Food Programme says, “The poor are hungry and their hunger traps them in poverty.” Hunger is the number one cause of death in the world, killing more than HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis combined.

Source: https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-global-poverty

And so as I read the information In this article about poverty, I stumbled upon the following data above that suggested how worst poverty really is. Isn't 22,000 really is something? It made me think that the world is really suffering from it and that teaching each individual how to fish might not even be so easy, not unless people will realize the necessity of helping one another.  We could only think of a solution but how the solution can be meet in reality is something that has to be worked for during this times of hardship. Imagine the thousands of deaths for the children due to poverty and imagine how poverty had killed more than those diseases that have been mentioned above. Is the principle of teaching the man how to fish really is a workable idea? Well for me, I don't believe so, I think the world needs more than that. The resources for food, medicine and some other basic needs are not met easily despite having to work hard. The salary for the poor isn't so well enough to satisfy their needs. So I guess the love for humanity and the concern that should be shown by the rich individuals would be the most important idea to give the poor the chance to work with better salaries to alleviate poverty. For most of the time I could only see that the rich is getting richer and the poor is getting poorer. How can we really live as comfortable and happy then?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

Note:
You've raised a good point on how to eradicate poverty and that's by giving; giving in whatever capacity: cash or kind. But it is not as if you can force or compile people to do so. Giving is a deep concept that requires good understanding of it for anyone to do it freely. Just do your own part. Only few can freely part away with their wealth to help others; it is human nature.
I don't see eradication of poverty anytime soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The fact that we can completely eradicate poverty, if we want it, makes sense. Everyone must take care of his poor relative for example.
No, this is not the right way to bring decrease in poverty or to reduce poverty you have to introduce this profitable system to your relatives and friends then after learning about this rich way of making money then they will come out from poverty. This is all about spreading the knowledge of crypto market then it will become easy for all those who do not know about it.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104

Note:
That’s a lie, we can’t do it. There is no way we can be able to eradicate poverty in this world, not when there are greedy and lazy people all around. If we want to eradicate poverty then we should start by stopping greediness and Laziness, people will have to start working hard and stop being greedy, everyone should turn to a giver, if possible– we should stop the use of money and everything should just be free for every man. But since that’s not possible, then it’s impossible to stop poverty. That’s my say for this.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
That depends on the humanity of the head of the holding. The cryptocurrency market is in crisis. Although the value of Bitcoin and Altcoin is quite high relative to the currency, it doesn't have a legal environment.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

If we TRULY want to there is also enough food to go around the world feeding the whole population TWICE however most of that money goes to waste. I remember back when I worked in hotels whatever was made that day either was sold or went to trash, this was done so no worker would try to "not sell" something so he can eat it at the end of the day.

Stuff like these are just least of our worries considering there are fast food joints who make a lot of money and throw the food to trash at the end of the day. This is just food, considering how much money is in the world, some people and companies have so much profits and earnings that it can make EVERYONE in the world not poor with one quarter of profits.
Activity: 476
That is true we can eliminate poverty, all it takes is actually will and the involvement of everyone. Same as we can save the environment, eliminate war and prejudice and actually find world peace. All these goals coukd be achieved if we all work together. But there is always that one selfish jerk that throws a wrench on all that.
Activity: 513
Merit: 117
Yes, we can eradicate poverty.But how? Take everything from a millionaire who made money with his mind and give it to the poor?I don't think that's quite right.If there are poor people in the country, it is primarily a problem of the state in which there is such a phenomenon.My aunt worked all her life as a chief accountant in a large production and she gets a minimum pension.And a man who has never worked all his life receives the same pension=the same equality!?One hope remained on the blockchain technology.Maybe it will help to achieve real equality.
Activity: 634

Note:

Yeah, I get your point and I do agree on it. the distribution of wealth seems to be unfair in this world. Rich people become richer and poor people become poorer. I am not blaming rich people if they become richer because they do everything they can to be in their position right now but there are some people who are doing illegal things just to be rich which I think is really unfair. On the other hand, poor people cannot rise from where they are standing because of lack of knowledge and courage to do so. Some reasons why is because they lack financially and they lack of self esteem which I think will be fulfilled if some people help and encourage them to overcome this. Financial support and acceptance, I think are some of the keys to lessen poverty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
I have read an article stating that we cannot totally erradicate poverty because it is a natural law that there should be servants and lords-alike; that it is impossible for ymus to live if we are all rich. Well, I think that reason could be the main hindrance to our goal to erradicate poverty. They might be misleading since erradicating poverty doesn't mean making them wealthy as much as what they think. It is because what erradicating poverty really means is that giving an equal opportunity to work and be payed as much as what they deserve. I believe that we can trully eradicate poverty if and only if we want it to end and we are taking actions towards reaching the goal.
Pages:
Jump to: