Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 2. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I think regardless of how best in class cryptographic money may be or how much individuals may utilize this promising innovation known as digital currency or blockchain, we will in any case require government and banks. We require government not in view of awful controls, but rather for the directions that will encourage greater advancement of crypto.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Anarchy comes into place as a result of absence of law which might be caused by absence of a body in charged of making laws which is government. Bank as well, has its own function it performs which is to receive deposit, give out money as loan and keep  money for people for future purposes. Crypto  has been working in collaboration with bank to pay people. Government has it own own, other hand to regulate economy
Activity: 266
I think cryptocurrencies is evolving into a new age. But I believe we need governmental regulations for it to have stability and general acceptability. Because unlike normal currencies even though the growth of cryptocurrencies has been massive. It's still have a long way to go in to be used in our everyday life. And governmental bodies can make sure of that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
its true, but if you are referring on the stage right now of blockchain and cryptocurrency it is still on the developing period right now. people now a days are slowly practicing crypto in there daily lives as well as the companies, industries and business are using the blockchain technology. hopefully i am still alive that time will come we dont need fiats, banks and government anymore in the future to become more transparent in every transactions we made.
Activity: 93
The truth of the matter is that if the digital money is acknowledged, at that point no doubt the keeping money part will be decimated, and this can significantly harm the solidness of the national cash and the economy all in all. Consequently, nobody acknowledges this innovation inspired by a paranoid fear of outcomes.
Activity: 142
Indeed, the blocking system captures our world, I think that it really should go it is very cool you do not trust your data on the Internet and just download cold wallet to your computer and it keeps your assets!
Activity: 40
On the off chance that somebody believes that we can live without the administration, banks and the state, he is profoundly mixed up. Without this type of social request, there will just be bedlam, which will quickly be utilized by individual outfitted gatherings of individuals who will relocate, victimize and execute individuals. Up until now, individuals have not brainstormed anything better from the state and the administration to shield themselves from their own kind, and in this way regardless we require a state and government, and the state and the administration require banks to design the nation's monetary improvement and actualize their plans fiscally. Here, as usual, we require a brilliant mean, pounding advertising concerning the digital currency. What's more, this procedure is long.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Crypto currency can give us freedom if it is implemented in people's lives. But governments can easily prohibit such an implementation. That is why government agencies and the crypto currency should find a common consensus in order to develop together.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
all of which is competition where blockchain change a aggression and cryptocurrency is extremely a confinement of delineative botanist whereas the affair of coincide is added affair where close alongside determines and turn back of a ruler society whether he adopts cryptocurriency.
Activity: 84
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

That is so dumb. If you remove the government from every country, the world will be filled with chaos and there will be riots every where. Without banks, economy in every country will be disrupted and there will again be chaos. I don't think that's what you want do you?
Activity: 152
If in my country we are working on crypto still need banks. Because without the bank we cannot withdraw our money. And for the moment the Government has yet to grant permission the user crypto. So first I am still free to access.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It seems to me that blockchain will be a pleasant addition to any banking system, because it will greatly simplify and improve the existing systems. But there is no need to force them out completely
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In the cryptocurrency market, banks do not need to exist, but the government still needs it. Why? Because we need to have the strength to suppress the fraudsters! Without the support of the government, it is difficult for us to achieve sanctions against fraudsters!
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
I don't agree as we do still need governments and banks to avoid chaos due to volatility in the crypto world. Besides , till your grocery store begins to accept digital currency , you still need banks as crypto does not have as much mass adoption as it would need to be a major force in the economy just like FIAT. Still a long way to go before that .

Obviously, it is impossible and unrealistic to live without government and some authorities, it will take us down to chaos. But it is true that crypto need more freedom and I am sure in recent year it will progress and make a new break-though.
Activity: 378
I do not agree with you. The cryptocurrency is only used to check and balance the government. Humanity cannot do without the government for at least several thousand years. When they leave the government now, they will enter the war.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I see third parties still needed in Cryptocurrency, be it government or bank. in every transaction we do we need a bank as a means to exchange our coins into a Fiat currency. so too with government, legality will improve the quality of cryptocurrency development, so we can not rule out the third party you mentioned.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
Of course, the Crypto currency has added some financial freedom to some people, but, I think this is temporary. But she also showed that there could be other financial systems. And of course we need the government and the banks.
Activity: 98
Crypto currency will always be an alternative way of payment. That's why we will not be able to abandon the government and the banks. At least in the near future.

It doesn't necessarily mean that governments will never adopt crypto. I think that they'll do it and then crypto will become an alternative payment system.
Activity: 37
With the quick creating blockchain innovation, an ever increasing number of individuals are getting engaged with the blockchain world. The individual has been advancing such a large number of years, we experienced the time of the crude society, the farming upheaval, the modern insurgency, and the Internet unrest. It's an ideal opportunity to transform, we presently need to enter another time, a decentralized period, we got the chance to confide in each other with the innovation, yet not with the outsiders. Government is outsiders, the bank is outsiders, all the monster organization are outsiders. Why they need to frustrate the improvement of blockchain or ICO. Since they are anxious, there are no more individuals they can get advantage from.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
Crypto currency will always be an alternative way of payment. That's why we will not be able to abandon the government and the banks. At least in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: