Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 9. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I just cannot think if there is no government and the bank in the country. The government has the big rule in our society and also to our economy. Either how the technology is great or the crypto currency was, there always be a government who looks and protect the welfare of their people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
It is extremely difficult for me to imagine a world without government and banks. First of all because if there is no government there is no control and regulations which means people have to be smart and morally stable enough to live and use the freedom they would have.
It is necessary to change the relationship in the society itself. And this is not a fast process as you know. But we have the Internet. It can increase the speed of the transition.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

Well this is completely bullshit. Well not completely but majority.  there is some truth here but the problem is that we still cannot leave without the government and banks. Banks don't just do financial transactions. And even banks can manipulate or utilize cryptocurrency of their own. Banks and government is still as necessary as it has always been
Activity: 84
It is extremely difficult for me to imagine a world without government and banks. First of all because if there is no government there is no control and regulations which means people have to be smart and morally stable enough to live and use the freedom they would have.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
cryptocurrency can die very quickly. in the history of cash and e-currency ,there were many ways to overthrow them and cryptocurrency is not the first who made such attempts.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Even though I fully share the enthusiams of your statements, I believe they are still a bit too premature. Places without a government usually become a realm of violent gangs fighting for power. You are overextimating human beings.
Activity: 74
I don't like banks and government for their antisocial activities. But we need to recognize what we cann't do without them. Unfortunately banks are now present in human life as deeply as possible.
Banks are the most useless organization. He's just a middleman about the money. All loans can be made in international systems, at a much lower percentage. Also, banks do not regulate the value of money.
Activity: 51
The decentralization era seems to need some sort of regulations because a lot of are abusing the privilege of decentralization as many useless projects are been embarked on to scam people. We don't need to control us but we may need them to control/regulate things.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

All these words sound good, but the author must forget about whales in cryptocurrency market which are regulating the most of this market. Currencies' rates, trading volumes and so on. So there is no way to get away from control, whether from real life parties or virtual ones.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I don't like banks and government for their antisocial activities. But we need to recognize what we cann't do without them. Unfortunately banks are now present in human life as deeply as possible.
Yes, at the moment we really can not abandon the banking system, but in some developed countries, banks and the economy do not hamper the development of crypto-currencies and the introduction of technologies that are related to them. This combination can contribute to the development of the country's economy and innovative technologies.
Activity: 26
I fully agree with you, we need to promote the cryptocurrency market to more people, and as such, we contribute to accelerating the transfer of cash into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Yes, with the help of blockchain technology, we really can refuse banks, but I do not think that we can refuse state affairs, because they also need to be engaged and this should be done by man and not by robots.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
as of now crypto is still developing and slowly by slowly its implemented on some company and industry. but time will come people will not need fiat and bank at the same time. blockchain technology will change everything because of it's p2p transaction and transparency for everyone.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
We still need government to govern and implement the law. It's basic, but for the banks we can live without them. Though bitcoin and taxation still has a long way to go in terms of technicalities and legalities; I believe that someday crypto currency can be a means of buying properties straight from your online wallet in the future. Some countries are aleady embracing Bitcoin. It may take some time other countries to follow through.
Activity: 37
If there is no third-party intervention and there is no government intervention, this is unrealistic. This situation is not what we want to see because it will completely distort the market and become a gathering place for fraudsters and criminals. This is a fatal blow to encryption, and such a market cannot be developed very well. We need government support. Crypto can be accepted by more people.
Activity: 252
Activity: 275
I agree with you but I think it is to early to tell goodbye to banking and paper money because there are still glitches to the overall design of blockchain that needs to be improved.
Activity: 126
I agree with you . Crypto is being banned in some countries. Because the government can not manage crypto and they do not get much from crypto. So they decided to ban the crypto
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Crypto-currency does not need banks for the simple reason that blocking is our future. with it you can perform various operations faster and cheaper, besides the distinctive advantage of the block registry is a high level of security.
Activity: 420
We will still need them, they are made to make regulations and controlled a lot of peoples inside. If they are gone then no body could control the situation and it will chaotic.
Pages:
Jump to: