Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 7. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
we need banks until blockchain developed with its full powers but its is fact we dnt need banks any more we are paying tax to bank for deposit our money and also on withdarw on money and in blockchin its is sitable to everyone and we can use it with very low tax fee thats why all countries thinking abbout to band crypto currency in there countries Government should be there to protect its citizens but should allow the blockchain technology to exist to help the less privilege who cannot asses the banks own by the government
Activity: 356
Their is good and bad side of your statement , i cant imagined the situation many possibilities has been proven to work fast and grow with the acceptance of other parties. But on that the fast growing crypto currencies reliable for helping others hoping in good achieving up to the future.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
If we continue with this idea, government and other organizations will continue to fight against cryptocurrency. What i think is that there can be mutual coexistence between government, banks, organizations and the crypto world. Let's still make use of banks while cryptocurrency is also operational. Although, i believe crypto enthusiasts will prefer crypto more.
I think, it's too risky for our earnings because this is decentralized and uncontrolled investment site that also prices is unstable but as long as it will stable at higher prices I think we, don't need government anymore and bank to be, secured. I hope that it will happened in years of coming.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
If we continue with this idea, government and other organizations will continue to fight against cryptocurrency. What i think is that there can be mutual coexistence between government, banks, organizations and the crypto world. Let's still make use of banks while cryptocurrency is also operational. Although, i believe crypto enthusiasts will prefer crypto more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I don't understand why many people confuse blockchain technology and cryptocurrency? These are 2 different things where blockchain is the main thing and cryptocurrency is a speculative point !
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
Everything seems very good. But without governments and banks we would live in anarchism. Who will be the authority to set rules? Who will regulate the market to prevent crash?
Activity: 504
Yes, this is exactly what the entire crypto-currency world is waiting for, because earlier it seemed to me that people can not understand that technologies such as blockchain can replace many vacancies, as well as smart contracts. This is our future.
Activity: 210
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

I do not agree, the government is our protector like a bank. If we do business by forgetting the two institutions then we take a big risk.
Activity: 168

I do not know, that I know we live in a government-protected country, governed by the government.
Bank is a government institution that deals with finance, can not be abandoned.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
so funny to read such threads. you cannot do anything without government and banks, or proof to me that you can - live without your passport and fiat money for at least a year, using crypto. No one is affraid of crypto currencies,they could be banned easy and next day you will see crypto price at 0.00001 usd per 1 BTC.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Without the government the country you live will be in chaos, imagine everyone making it's own rules, that is not a country but a jungle, without the bank you will have great inflation and deflation every day, without the economic stability the country will falling apart, even blockchain triumph we still need the government and bank involvement in a country
Yes, I agree with you because I think with the support of the government, then crypto can become more accepted and people will have more trust in it and it will also help to expand the coast of it.
Activity: 123

It's too early, we still need the government and the bank. Whatever you currently do still depends on the two institutions. In the future may be possible.
Activity: 72
t's a bit ealy to deduct that but mostly government and banks are parasite on the people. We can replace banks with crypto and the current government should be replaced by a people centric government that doesn't punish people to make a profit for their advertisers.
Activity: 98
I don't think so. If we don't need government and bank when we lose our crypto balance where we will complain we din't know. We still need government to make a rule about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
I do not agree with you, of course the government and the bank is still very in need, because if the crypto in the regulation by the government, and legalized, crypto must be more and more demand, because people already feel sure will feel safe. then bank, we can not eliminate the bank in a country, the bank has many advantages over crypto, not only a place to deviate money, but also as a place of loan funds, home loans and others
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
We still need banks and government because Society is always unfair.
Digital money only deals with some aspects of commodity exchanges, which can not completely change banks and financial institutions.
I think so!
Activity: 67
No, future crypto currencies must coexist. Government banks will also participate. They will not ignore them, they are rulers, and rights protection is their protection. When the new monetary system is born, do not underestimate the previous monetary system. Moreover, the government is often mad
Activity: 149
Yes, now we will have the opportunity to create a completely decentralized, self-regulating society.I hope we take this chance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
For me we still need government to lead the country and to implement the  laws of land and it goes the same for the bank.. We still need the bank where we save our emergency fund and savings because we can not rely on  cryptocurrency most of the time for emergency situaiton  especially when the market is down unless you wanna sell your coins at loss.
However, in terms of our investment with cryprocurrency, I also agree that we don't need them to regulate our profit..
Activity: 98
control is needed because the market is not regulated, it is impossible to track, the teams are not experienced, they undertake obligations, but in fact the rats, and the regulator can give at least some control!
Pages:
Jump to: