Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 10. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 60
Bank is giant financial institution in all country , but they can not offer  service to all people in the world like poor people who does not have ID and unbanked. And this world there are more than 2 billion people still unbanked and blockchain technology give solution for them. That no need third party like bank to send and receive money.

This is the case. Third world countries had a lot of people that doesn't have any access on banking because of the lack of requirements. We need a global currency that we can trust. Most of the people didn't trust centralized party to run it so major cryptocurrencies solve this because of being decentralized.

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
That`s so true. With crypto currency, all borders disappeared.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
but they can't do anything about it. but they have long been looking for opportunities to control the situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Of course, the government and banks exert some pressure on citizens, but without their participation a full-fledged society is not possible.
Activity: 64
I think we cannot eliminate the government and the banks right now because cryptocurrencies are not yet used in all countries and besides that, crypto is not the same as the government.
Activity: 344
This is not the case. I do not agree with your point of view. Humanity cannot live without government, and the world will become confused. Do not imagine it. This world can accommodate cryptocurrencies. But this cannot be without the government.
Activity: 98
It is extremely difficult for me to imagine a world without government and banks. First of all because if there is no government there is no control and regulations which means people have to be smart and morally stable enough to live and use the freedom they would have.
Activity: 66
The bank is a gigantic financial institution throughout the country, but they can not offer services to all people in the world. That's why cryptothermia is banned in many countries, as governments see them as a danger. The government wants to control us, but now they can not do this anymore.
Activity: 84
Third parties already exist before the government and the giant company you mean exist, and will remain forever. Are you willing to send your ethereum to me without the possibility of a third party? Maybe it's just the system that will adapt, but everyone actually needs a third party.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I think some banks embrace the blockchain technology, as they want to ride on with the trend. There’s Unionbank in the Philippines where they make their first move to integrate with blockchain
Activity: 98
There are people who manipulate the price of bitcoin and this are the government/banks and big institution. They know that fiat money is going down and no price at all. Crypto is the future and we need a good support on the whole marketcap so government will adopt it's technology.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
We certainly need them, if blockchain technology and decentralized transactions are used by many, then the government and the banks will develop technology to compete and even today some banks are ready to adopt blockchain technology
Activity: 602
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.
Banks and their owners are not so stupid as to allow someone right in front of their noses to develop some new technologies that will threaten their monopoly on money. If you think that banks do not do anything then it is not so. Bank cartels have long been the owners of several major crypto-exchange exchanges, including Bittrex, Poloniex and Bitfinex!
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I agree. Governments and banks do not accept to blockchain technology also mean they are opposed to the development of the future. we should remove the government and the bank
Activity: 117
I guess you still need them because they are also needed in reality, government and bank cannot be thrown away because they are made for making rules so peoples could live with a good system.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I do not agree with your idea. We still need the government and banks. Only governments and banks can be strong enough to control bitcoin and the crypto market.

You're right. If the government and the bank lose control of the bitcoin, then surely whales will be able to manipulate the market price any time they want.
Activity: 261
I do not agree with your idea. We still need the government and banks. Only governments and banks can be strong enough to control bitcoin and the crypto market.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
No third person will always be in our world because even the utilities we pay in a bank and we pay them so that they still need us!
Activity: 71
There is no doubt Governments all over have their shortcomings but beware of what you wish for, Looking at all the projects that have been marketed in this space apart for BTC  (the store of value) purpose all of them have not delivered on their promises.
Activity: 105
If someone thinks that we are able to live without the government, banks and the state, he is deeply mistaken. Without this form of social order, there will simply be chaos, which will immediately be used by individual armed groups of people who will migrate, rob and kill people.
Pages:
Jump to: