Pages:
Author

Topic: We do not need government and bank any more - page 6. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
If you think about it, I think many scammers will come and will not take any measures to stop or punish them. If it is applied to a blockchain-based transaction without any third party guaranteeing the transaction, I do not think this is a good thing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think the same way as you think why many countries prohibit Bitcoin because the governments of these countries cannot benefit from the Bitcoin industry.
This is the reason why they prohibit Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
The fact that crypto is booming and blockchain is taking over doesnt mean that we no longer need a controlling institutions.,there are still lots of business thatneeds the government and the banks, things like national planning and budgets stll need expert planner in the banking system
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I agree with you. and so many countries prohibit cryptocurrency or try to limit it, and banks refuse to work with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
The Crypto market itself requires some regulation otherwise all you are going to see are scam projects being launched. If the governments and banks are removed then who do you think is going govern this world. Who are going to create the regulations and laws required to keep this society functioning normally.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I don't think the need for power, government and banks will disappear soon. They simply adapt to the new reality and introduce blockchain technologies themselves, trying to control them, as often there is a lot of fraud in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
People are interested in cryptocurrency because of its instability . And that's also why people pour money into it (in the crypto world, no one knows what will happens).
If crypto wants to replace cash, bank, etc., it needs stability in value (and no investor wants it). I think Blockchain and Crypto can help "money" become better, more convenient but it is hard to replace the role of banks and government.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Governments and banks will continue to exist for a long time. While humanity without them can not exist. They are an inseparable part of the state. Without government, we will return to the world of chaos and anarchy. This has happened many times already, it can not lead to anything good. Outside the state and outside the government, we can not yet exist.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
In my experience here so far since I was started in altcoin or bitcoin world, I never use any bank except for remittances where I encash my profit

here to the exchange we have in my country. Then, before I got here I resigned to my job in the government due to that I saw if I'm gonna focus

myself here a months only I will earn more than the salary I have in my previous work, which is in the end I've done the right decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I think it's too early to make such statements. We can still pay for products using crypto currency.

It's too early to talk about it. Yes, at present there is an opportunity to pay for goods using cryptocurrency, but it is a drop in the ocean. To fully implement the crypto currency in our everyday life there must be a lot of processes, such as regulation and social acceptance. I think this can happen in the next 10 years, not earlier.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
In my own opinion for blockchain to go main stream and reach it's full adoption, we really need everyone onboard, we need the government, the bank and everyone, removing anyone of them will bring division into the space, blockchain should carry everyone along.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I think it's too early to make such statements. We can still pay for products using crypto currency.
Activity: 98
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

It's funny how first two posters promote the same thing..
But on the subject, I can only say that this is just some random rubbish.
We as a species can't exist if we don't have a supreme ruler(s) hence kings/tsars/presidents/governments etc. Somebody somehow has to regulate things or else we fall to anarchy and that leads to wars and destruction. So we can't exist without some kind of government. As for the banks, well i agree the block chain tech will make them obsolete and eventually replace them completely. Why pay fees and go through third party when we can pay each other directly.
Activity: 130
It is still too early to talk about this but in my opinion we still need government and bank for support and watch that crypto movement, i think crypto if nothing can regulate it will face his ending.
Activity: 378
Yes, blockchain is developing very rapidly. it seems to me that even too quickly and that it should not be so. all will come with time
Activity: 420
I think you're completely wrong. it seems to me that it would be best if the cryptocurrency tightly joined our lives and in these spheres of life, too
Activity: 70
It's a bit ealy to deduct that but mostly government and banks are parasite on the people. We can replace banks with crypto and the current government should be replaced by a people centric government that doesn't punish people to make a profit for their advertisers.
Activity: 222
With the fast developing blockchain technology, more and more people are getting involved in the blockchain world. The human being has been evolving so many years, we went through the period of the primitive society, the agricultural revolution, the industrial revolution, and the Internet revolution. It's time to change, we now need to enter a new era, a decentralized era, we got to trust each other with the technology, but not with the third parties. Government is third parties, the bank is third parties, all the giant company are third parties. Why they want to hinder the development of blockchain or ICO. Because they are afraid, there are no more people they can get benefit from.

Certainly, in the era of crypto we do not need a bank or government.
Such a crypto can not be intervened by the government in determining the price.
Activity: 55
I don't think something wrong about Bank and government. Let decentralization balance with centralization. And make the world a better place.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Not everyone accepts cryptocurrency and not everyone knows about cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact there are developing countries, where some citizens may not understand anything about crypto and the only option they are left with is bank. Therefore, we cannot totally neglect bank. We still need bank.
Pages:
Jump to: