Pages:
Author

Topic: [Weexchange issue] The fall of Ukyo III - Updates and references - page 6. (Read 49953 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Wow... so even bankruptcy isn't a hint for you to know that you lost? Im astonished. Lets see if it works better than the numerous other lost business where the owner claimed he will pay everything back somehow.

I'm not overly optimistic about MtGox and stopped using them long ago but bankruptcy protection isn't the same as bankruptcy.

If they really have found 200kBTC, I believe many will look at their books and if the numbers published the last weeks are right, there should be enough liquidity to restart the business and some will make a purchase offer... Which means they'll inherit all the MtGox debts, BTC and fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
You speak about weexchange.

I speak of Mt.Gox! Karpeles is still there, with everyone, working on it. What planet are you living on? I'm serious, but you are living in a universe where Karpeles has disappeared, the Gox document showing their desire to rebrand and rebuild doesn't exist, and, well, I don't know where to start. I can understand you don't believe they got their hands on 200,000 BTC that they "lost", but that doesn't even have to be true for my statement to be true.

Wow... so even bankruptcy isn't a hint for you to know that you lost? Im astonished. Lets see if it works better than the numerous other lost business where the owner claimed he will pay everything back somehow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You speak about weexchange.

I speak of Mt.Gox! Karpeles is still there, with everyone, working on it. What planet are you living on? I'm serious, but you are living in a universe where Karpeles has disappeared, the Gox document showing their desire to rebrand and rebuild doesn't exist, and, well, I don't know where to start. I can understand you don't believe they got their hands on 200,000 BTC that they "lost", but that doesn't even have to be true for my statement to be true.
legendary

*lol* So i missed the notification link for this thread and after a month i checked the notification section of the forum to see your post. I guess youre right now after MtGox solved his technical problems... Wink

They're all there working on it. Filed for protection, and working to rebuild their business, and get back people's money. What's your problem?

You speak about weexchange. I spoke about mtgox where you were so sure that one only needs to wait so everything will be solved.
Whatever... "i will give you back your money later" is a pattern that was used by many scammers in the past and it never yielded the result that the debtors wished. I want to know what happened otherwise i cant judge what the chances are to recover my funds. And i cant imagine a thing were the chance of receiving the funds are lower when the debtors dont know it. I mean everyone knows that something is wrong. So if its a hacker or something he knows already too.
It simply makes no sense that the only one that dont know what happened has to be the debtors.

*lol* So i missed the notification link for this thread and after a month i checked the notification section of the forum to see your post. I guess youre right now after MtGox solved his technical problems... Wink

They're all there working on it. Filed for protection, and working to rebuild their business, and get back people's money. What's your problem?
legendary
Why are people so calm?

I have over 10 BTC stuck, and I am calm simply because I spoke to someone with knowledge of the matter and (s)he believes that everyone will eventually get their BTC back. I was told it could take long, there are government agency(ies) involved.

If what you says is right then the correct step would be to involve a lawyer. Simply because when the government really seized the weexchange funds they seem to not understand that these arent weexchange funds but funds of actual people weexchange had in escrow. I dont see a reason that could make it correct to keep normal peoples from their own funds. Or in worst case pay out a single sueing individuals losses from other peoples money. Regardless of if this individual was scammed by an IPO.
Ill do the fourth try to contact the forum lawyer now...

No, I'm not hiring a lawyer when Cryptocyprus has far more coins stuck than I do and has pledged to be the last one to get paid back. No way. Patience has always made me money or helped me not to lose it. Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

.....Patience has always made me money or helped me not to lose it. Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  ya that worked out well for the mt gox people.

Regarding the government agencies involvement that sounds like a big heap of bullshit.  If government agencies were involved there would be no reason why he would not be able to say that they were involved.  He'd not be able to reveal details if there was a criminal case, but he could say they are involved.

The fact is he said nothing of substance of what happened to the over 8000 btc between the money owed to WeExchange users and his loan he has defaulted on. That's over 5 frickin' million dollars. I also don't see how people can be calm about it.
The reason why the Govt information MUST be false is:

If a Govt has him on a gag order, and people have posted here about how they have been told by Ukyo what is the reason ... then he broke the gag order and the Govt will have him in chains already Tongue

Sigh ... Australian ASIC doesn't know anything about it ... I just asked them on the phone now about the Aus company ABN.
ASIC have given me another place to contact to find out about international companies ...
Activity: 27
Balance Stuck   53.28289435   Available   0.00000000   Withdrawn   3.50676123
uyko,please return my bitcoin on weexchange
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

.....Patience has always made me money or helped me not to lose it. Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  ya that worked out well for the mt gox people.

Regarding the government agencies involvement that sounds like a big heap of bullshit.  If government agencies were involved there would be no reason why he would not be able to say that they were involved.  He'd not be able to reveal details if there was a criminal case, but he could say they are involved.

The fact is he said nothing of substance of what happened to the over 8000 btc between the money owed to WeExchange users and his loan he has defaulted on. That's over 5 frickin' million dollars. I also don't see how people can be calm about it.
Activity: 4
Any additional information on this?
The weexchange claims portal now says 0 / 0 / 0.

So for those who were not quick enough to get the 6% before the coins got stuck now have lost it all  Huh
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
[...]

Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.
We have a saying that patience is a key from heavens gate.
Not in this case certainly. I see many common in Montroll and Karpeles's fiasco and if the big brother involvement will be proved I see very little chances to get our assets back.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Ukyo, is that you?

Yes, just buying more time, as if, you know, I give a shit.
Well - he clearly doesn't.

He could provide information other than what he has provided: "Trust me I'm a doctor - bend over"
But he doesn't.
As a few people have stated, there is no reason to trust him at all.
If he was an exchange or bank in the fiat world, he'd already be heading to jail.
Ukyo, is that you?

Yes, just buying more time, as if, you know, I give a shit.
Activity: 28
Ukyo, is that you?
Why are people so calm?

I have over 10 BTC stuck, and I am calm simply because I spoke to someone with knowledge of the matter and (s)he believes that everyone will eventually get their BTC back. I was told it could take long, there are government agency(ies) involved.

If what you says is right then the correct step would be to involve a lawyer. Simply because when the government really seized the weexchange funds they seem to not understand that these arent weexchange funds but funds of actual people weexchange had in escrow. I dont see a reason that could make it correct to keep normal peoples from their own funds. Or in worst case pay out a single sueing individuals losses from other peoples money. Regardless of if this individual was scammed by an IPO.

No, I'm not hiring a lawyer when Cryptocyprus has far more coins stuck than I do and has pledged to be the last one to get paid back. No way. Patience has always made me money or helped me not to lose it. Just look at the people selling BTC on Mt.Gox at ridiculously low prices because they fear that the place is insolvent. Instead of waiting for the technical problems to be resolved and get their whole amount back, they panic, and sell to get fiat. Even Andreas A. said he has no reason to believe they are having trouble other than technical.
legendary
Why are people so calm?

Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Why are people so calm?

I've heard that one before
Activity: 28
I hope you are right...
Why are people so calm?

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Still no lawsuit against this Jon Mo(ro)ntroll guy? I dont undestand, how is it that he is still free and not in jail? Stole millions, right? At least 1000BTC.. no progress in the matter, no info, no updates.. weexchange is still up and running, WTF? Fucker accepted deposits months after he knew he doesnt have the means to pay back.. fucker showed here MONTH after the scandal broke up.. for a month he didnt have the time to say something to us, his customers, to at least comfort us and explain what the fuck is going on with him. You know why? Because he doesnt give a fuck and doesnt want to pay anyone back. FUCKE RIS POSTING ONE MESSAGE PER MONTH. Why is nothing being done here? Why ar epeople so calm? The big whales sorted it out with him and already have their coins and its only about us beggars now? I am not from US and have no means to travel there, but if there is something that I can do, whatever.. please contact me, I want to help and want to see this guy in jail.
Pages:
Jump to: