Pages:
Author

Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange] - page 16. (Read 34622 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
My Oct. 28 withdrawal, which I check to see if it is unblocked twice or three times a day, has still not unblocked.

I don't see people posting either, but I would even accept data by Ukyo, actually. Something like Butterflylabs:  "We've unblocked withdrawals up to Oct. 26 so far." daily.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Has anybody managed to withdraw anything from WeEx in the last 24 hours? (Either using the automatic withdrawal or processed manually by Ukyo.) Please post if you have any info!
Activity: 60
Logging system filled hard disks before the archive server could pull the data.

This has been fixed now.
i still cant log in
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
No one is posting that their transfers went through...
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
Sigh, I missed a part of this thread where Ukyo made some updates. Carry on. Can't wait for all this to be over, everyone's coins sent, Ukyo's name restored from "Fall of Ukyo" to something better.

Someone was betting that it would not be the case before the end of November. no one is betting against him so far.
Activity: 101
Sigh, I missed a part of this thread where Ukyo made some updates. Carry on. Can't wait for all this to be over, everyone's coins sent, Ukyo's name restored from "Fall of Ukyo" to something better.
Activity: 219
Right, and I haven't described what the matter was to anyone.  I'm somewhat inclined to believe that you were telling the truth about what happened, but you obviously didn't need the money to solve that problem if, 26 days later, you want to withdraw bitcoins for "thousands of dollars in investment opportunities."  So either you're lying to Ukyo here or you lied to me in PM, take your pick.

Along with that you lied on my thread about "weak hands investors" two days after "I have the coins ready."  So you've been caught in two public outright lies.

No one disputes that Bitfunder should give you the BTC.  That's no excuse to be an asshole to Ukyo, who is clearly working very hard on the problem.

I am terribly sorry for the language above I was at fault and I reacted badly, I apologize.

Yes I was trying to get all funds out of bitfunder that were in the form of shares. In this 26 days period I converted some shares OTC from direct to bitfunder. I sold some and some are frozen right now. I could not withdraw my BTC due to 2nd stage server error. And you know the past story which is something I am working on day by day.

I lied about "weak hands investors" since the real reason I disclosed to you is very sensitive. I felt obliged to disclose the real reason because backing out from an auction is not acceptable method of conduct.

Thank you for the apology, that is very admirable.

The whole bitfunder thing is a mess, mostly because of the SEC action against Bitfunder/BTCT.co(Not Ukyo's fault- no one could have guessed they would have taken such an aggressive approach to people buying and selling virtual stock with non-US dollars).  The current technical difficulties are a pain in the ass, but not really unsurprising- These kinds of things don't break when it is convenient, they break when people panic and you really don't want them to break.

(And for anyone who doubts that a technical problem could cause this, you know little about how software breaks when scaled.  This type of failure isn't the least bit surprising.  I could say that Ukyo should have seen it coming, but at the same time, it isn't his software and it is managed by a large community of developers who should be addressing these types of problems)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
bitfunder is under maintainance , is it normal to take bit longer offline? what happen

Logging system filled hard disks before the archive server could pull the data.

This has been fixed now.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
bitfunder is under maintainance , is it normal to take bit longer offline? what happen
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Just so people know, October withdraws are still processing.
So if your November it will still be a bit.

-Ukyo

Hi there Sebastian, seems like he is processing by date and not by username.

Hm... mine is from 28.10.13... so i guess its not there yet. ukyo previously wrote about solving withdraws after tickets and later he wrote about solving after first username letter... i would like to see an update on where it stands. I want it in the next 4 days for sure.
Activity: 102
Just so people know, October withdraws are still processing.
So if your November it will still be a bit.

-Ukyo

Hi there Sebastian, seems like he is processing by date and not by username.
Activity: 102
I see its stress for you ukyo but i really would appreciate starting to bundle transactions in maybe 10 transactions in one transaction. So that it speeds up. I would need to invest in two IPOs in the next days and i dont want to miss that.

+100
Or may be 50 or 100 transactions in 1.
Ukyo, I have a few customers who purchased goods and are waiting in line for you to process withdrawals. Bitcoin withdrawals should not take longer than 24 hours and yours are taking weeks. This is not good for the bitcoin world and the bitcoin community as a whole.
legendary
Whats the usernames first letter that the withdraws are worked on? My username is L... i cant wait till 14.11 so i hope its already near that letter. But i would prefer testing bulk transfers.
legendary
I see its stress for you ukyo but i really would appreciate starting to bundle transactions in maybe 10 transactions in one transaction. So that it speeds up. I would need to invest in two IPOs in the next days and i dont want to miss that.
Activity: 175
Hey guys,

Sorry, been very busy with many many things going on.
At the same time I have been fighting problems with bitcoind and rpc timeouts.
Weex already had a huge backlog of tickets, and this has not helped at all, we are trying to work through all requests as soon as possible.
If you have an issue with your account please open a ticket and it will be worked on as soon as it can be got to.
Many users have already had their issues fixed.

-Ukyo
Apologies it has been 14 Days since my support ticket.  My original withdrawal was for .186, that got stuck, was reversed, I added my last 4.5 out of Bitfunder, and now it is stuck again.  Probably for another 14 days.  
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
I'd like to hedge against Ukyo not paying.

I've got 0.1 Bitcoin that says that Ukyo won't pay out everyone on this thread that's owed btc by the end of the month.

Ukyo - you don't want to take this bet? You know you're not planning on paying us?
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
my 4 btc withdrawal is still under "processing"...
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
how many withdrawal has been completed until now? How many left?

Can you give us EXACT informations instead vague updates? Thanks
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Just curious Ukyo...
Maybe this would clear for everyone here...
Would it be acceptable to post transaction id's and info here in order to process these withdrawals that are waiting, or shall we just wait in line.
There's a bit of confusion around that I think and getting that out in the open will prevent all the copy and paste info people are putting up.
Obviously, its a bummer, but whatever we can do on our end to ease the ridiculousness on your end would be better for all of us.

I think that from what Ukyo said so far, it is pretty obvious that manual withdrawals are processed in the order they were submitted on WeEx and any posting of ticket numbers here is futile.

On the other hand, I also think that it would save a lot of time for everyone if Ukyo posted some simple rules of the game. Like if your WeEx withdrawal got stuck, you have the following options:

1) Post a ticket on WeEx and wait in line until I process your transaction manually

2) PM me to cancel the withdrawal which I will do within a day (2 days, whatever...)

Something like this collected in a short post would help. And it would also help if once every day Ukyo posted the date of the last transaction he processed manually so that everybody could monitor the progress. This would immediately stop posts like "I tried to withdraw on xxx date, when can I expect to get it?"

In my stressed and sleep deprived state, this is what I meant lol
Activity: 167
Just curious Ukyo...
Maybe this would clear for everyone here...
Would it be acceptable to post transaction id's and info here in order to process these withdrawals that are waiting, or shall we just wait in line.
There's a bit of confusion around that I think and getting that out in the open will prevent all the copy and paste info people are putting up.
Obviously, its a bummer, but whatever we can do on our end to ease the ridiculousness on your end would be better for all of us.

I think that from what Ukyo said so far, it is pretty obvious that manual withdrawals are processed in the order they were submitted on WeEx and any posting of ticket numbers here is futile.

On the other hand, I also think that it would save a lot of time for everyone if Ukyo posted some simple rules of the game. Like if your WeEx withdrawal got stuck, you have the following options:

1) Post a ticket on WeEx and wait in line until I process your transaction manually

2) PM me to cancel the withdrawal which I will do within a day (2 days, whatever...)

Something like this collected in a short post would help. And it would also help if once every day Ukyo posted the date of the last transaction he processed manually so that everybody could monitor the progress. This would immediately stop posts like "I tried to withdraw on xxx date, when can I expect to get it?"
Pages:
Jump to: