Pages:
Author

Topic: [WeExchange]WARNING!The Fall of Ukyo II: Ukyo Digs a Hole?!WARNING![WeExchange] - page 27. (Read 34629 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is anyone withdrawing BTC from Weex successfully? I haven't tried lately...

I withdrew the coins I had on bitfunder via weex without any problems on Oct 23rd. It was only about 20 BTC, but it went through to my wallet just fine. Both the funder to weex and weex to me legs were quick.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I've withdrawn with no problems
Activity: 784
I withdrawed my last coins a few days ago with the usual fast operation too.
Activity: 518
Is anyone withdrawing BTC from Weex successfully? I haven't tried lately...
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I received my withdrawal in a few seconds, no-US here, not verified

how much btc?
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
I received my withdrawal in a few seconds, no-US here, not verified
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
I've been waiting 5 days for a withdrawal. Tickets On is not answered
2013-10-21 13:54:29    Withdraw    5.75534284 BTC       Processing

Same for me:

2013-10-22 12:22:33   Withdraw   9.18507638 BTC      Processing

Made a support ticket 24h after the withdrawal, still no reaction.
Activity: 546
Stop with the FUD. You ran into one glitch and it was resolved. Please just delete this thread. BTCT had even more bugs when it was up.

Maybe you weren't around so let me get you up to speed. Bitfunder API was delayed indefinitely, G.ASICMINER ownership transfer was a pain in the arse for a VERY long while and WeExchange has a serious problem when you want to withdraw Bitcoins. When this problem occurs it MUST be solved manually which took days and week for some.

Please let the big boys discuss a serious problem they are facing, You go gather dust over faucets.

I'm personally waiting for quite a lot of ukyo.loan shares to be redeemed so don't say that I don't have any problems. There is a lot going on in the bitcoin security world right now and needless to say ukyo is overwhelmed. But I don't go posting a sky is falling post every time there is a glitch.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
Stop with the FUD. You ran into one glitch and it was resolved. Please just delete this thread. BTCT had even more bugs when it was up.

Maybe you weren't around so let me get you up to speed. Bitfunder API was delayed indefinitely, G.ASICMINER ownership transfer was a pain in the arse for a VERY long while and WeExchange has a serious problem when you want to withdraw Bitcoins. When this problem occurs it MUST be solved manually which took days and week for some.

Please let the big boys discuss a serious problem they are facing, You go gather dust over faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
Activity: 147
I've been waiting 5 days for a withdrawal. Tickets On is not answered
2013-10-21 13:54:29    Withdraw    5.75534284 BTC       Processing
Activity: 546
Activity: 224
Nothing wrong for me, tried and it worked....
Activity: 376
it is almost 2 weeks, I wait for my account to be verified... I understand, that there is a lot of work, but 2 weeks is really a lot of time hmm?
Activity: 448
Hey guys,

Sorry, been very busy with many many things going on.
At the same time I have been fighting problems with bitcoind and rpc timeouts.
Weex already had a huge backlog of tickets, and this has not helped at all, we are trying to work through all requests as soon as possible.
If you have an issue with your account please open a ticket and it will be worked on as soon as it can be got to.
Many users have already had their issues fixed.

-Ukyo
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
i think, maybe too much traffic, ppl cash in/out as day draws closer, therefore you fell victim for car crash and you in limbo middle of desert.

if it makes sense, reward me some bitcoins, my sig Smiley

I thought the deadline was end of December?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
well mine is 30BTC, twice!. If you guys suggesting it is too much, I have done bigger transfers and lately this started to happened even with ten BTC.

But please for the defenders can I PLEASE get an explanation why my coins are LOCKED instead of getting my withdrawal request denied?

For example havelock tells you that "Sorry, The hot wallets reserves are not enough and the admins are just notified of your request". Then they have all the time they need but most importantly my coins are AVAILABLE TO ME.

I'm not defending, rather sharing my experience.

From what I understand, coins aren't being locked. There is simply an error where two things aren't being connected. Your withdrawal is being "processed" leaving you without the coins. At the same time it isn't really being "processed" since the command never arrived.
It needs to be manually cancelled, so that it can be tried again.

It was stated that 1 out of 15 withdrawals gets the error. Until this has been fixed; maybe it's a good idea to withdraw in portions? If the chance is 1/15, you could get the majority out without being stuck.

In your case it needs to be cancelled first, though. Have you tried contacting Ukyo on IRC?

EDIT: I do agree that it needs to be fixed ASAP. Given the current situation it could rather escalate quickly.
Merit: 1000
My last withdrawal from WeExchange was last Sunday, and it works

my status there is verified: Non-US

How long did it take for your document to be verified?
Activity: 242
i think, maybe too much traffic, ppl cash in/out as day draws closer, therefore you fell victim for car crash and you in limbo middle of desert.

if it makes sense, reward me some bitcoins, my sig Smiley
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
well mine is 30BTC, twice!. If you guys suggesting it is too much, I have done bigger transfers and lately this started to happened even with ten BTC.

But please for the defenders can I PLEASE get an explanation why my coins are LOCKED instead of getting my withdrawal request denied?

For example havelock tells you that "Sorry, The hot wallets reserves are not enough and the admins are just notified of your request". Then they have all the time they need but most importantly my coins are AVAILABLE TO ME.

Pages:
Jump to: