Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 27. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 06, 2019, 01:51:41 PM
No one knows what will happen in the future, but we can hope, yes. Personally,  I believe crypto will have massive adoption in the real market and people will gladly use cryptocurrency in every sector of life! Bitcoin price is volatility, it is totally anonymous! Therefore, scam, hack are major problems in the crypto market. So, to get acceptance from everyone, crypto needs to overcome these obstacles first!
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 06, 2019, 01:13:00 PM
Blockchain technology will grow in the future, not everyone likes blockchain technology, but as time goes by more and more people like blockchain technology, and I believe that in the future blockchain technology will achieve success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 06, 2019, 12:52:10 PM
Blockchain is the future that is sure to come. Blockchain technologies are gradually being introduced into all areas of business and people's lives.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
April 06, 2019, 12:38:58 PM
I think that it is not human beings that will embrace bitcoin willingly by themselves but it is the system that will make whatever embrace possible. The reason is that, human are in tuned with fiat, then if the society does not change totally to digital mode, fiat will still exist and adoption won't be achieved.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 12:34:42 PM
Yes Blockchain technology will be embraced but not by all
Fiat will still exists and function popularly as t has always done

Blockchain technology will seamless fix the little troubles and hassles with fiat
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 12:22:19 PM
The future of cryptocurrency is bright and nothing can stop it now. Cryptocurrency has passed through fire just like gold thus have been refined which has attracted institutional investors. With time, people will stop going for hype projects and will go only for projects which has something to offer through this way, scams will reduce, while worthless coins will fade at the long run mainstream adoption will be assured. In conclusion, the future is indeed assured.
Activity: 302
April 06, 2019, 11:49:01 AM
The Blockchain is the technology of the future so if you hate it means you are not ready for a more sophisticated life in the millennium, I am sure that in the future crypto will be adopted massively
That's right and the blockchain technology will someday be used by large countries because the blockchain system is great for use in large companies, hospitals and others.
A lot of big countries have started to develop its blockchain to be used on its ecosystem. It looks like US and any other major country started to adopt blockchain. Blockchain is about to become the mainstream ecosystem very soon dude. we will see that happen
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
April 06, 2019, 11:41:31 AM
The Blockchain is the technology of the future so if you hate it means you are not ready for a more sophisticated life in the millennium, I am sure that in the future crypto will be adopted massively
That's right and the blockchain technology will someday be used by large countries because the blockchain system is great for use in large companies, hospitals and others.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 06, 2019, 11:37:36 AM
although the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and difficult to predict, I will still fully support the progress and development of cryptocurrency. because actually crypto is very helpful and makes it easy for us to transact in the digital world and also if we are good at trading crypto it is faster to provide profit for its users.
Activity: 548
April 06, 2019, 11:04:00 AM
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 10:57:21 AM
This is the future of cryptocurrency the good and nice market ,as the market now goes up and make good movements and the top coins now is risng and continue to rise.And now investors will invest and return on cryptocurrency because of this happening on cryptocurrency.future of the cryptocurrency will be bright as we seen it now.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
April 06, 2019, 10:44:13 AM
This is great, the truth is blockchain technology and as such cryptocurrency has come too far to fail. I believe with proper advancements adoption will surly set in, although now many platforms are now adopting cryptocurrency; that is to show the future is bright.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 06, 2019, 10:25:31 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

Not unless, banks and government in your country ban the use of cryptocurrency for their own reason and intellect. In that case, you will not going to have the chance to get the benefit of crypto. So what am I advising here? Join now before its too late, or otherwise, lose the harvest for the sake of doubt.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
April 06, 2019, 10:02:56 AM
I had always sustained the fact that blockchain might be the new monetary system of the world and it seems more and more people started to realized it. The main problem would be if the code is actually gonna resist when mass adoption begins as we all saw that TX/s was a big problem on the last bull run and even ethereum had big problems on tx/s.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 06, 2019, 10:02:31 AM
if in my opinion crypto is a good breakthrough for the progress of all of us because now the world has begun to use sophisticated technology all over the internet so crypto can make prosperity and progress together. so I strongly agree !.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 09:55:10 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

I believe so. Even here in Africa, there's is a hightened call for cashless economy and there's no better way to make it decentralized and hosted on the blockchain to give it a global outlook
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 09:45:59 AM
I have no doubts that crypto currencies are going to be mass adopted. But to reach this level, a lot of projects need to work hard on their products. Those should be competitive with existing centralised solutions to get adopted.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 06, 2019, 09:07:41 AM
I will stand out as something good for cryptocurrency which has given me a fresh breath and can be a better person..
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 09:05:07 AM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain make many things easier and cheaper, although not the fact that most people will easily agree to support cryptocurrencies, in our world there are a lot of conservatives, they do not want to try something new.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
April 06, 2019, 09:00:01 AM
Crypto coins will take place in all areas of our lives in the near future. As you say, everyone will start to be interested in crypto coins. This will be a natural development.
Pages:
Jump to: