Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 26. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 769
Merit: 108
April 06, 2019, 07:33:22 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
I agree with this, cryptocurrensy will be mas adoption over the world, and people will embrace it, even now so many people hate it in the future he will love it. Same like internet when he was created that's pro and cons but now people already using it, not prevent it anymore, so also crypto will like that
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
April 06, 2019, 07:32:26 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
It's freedom.
You adopt or not, innovation will takes place and that's part of the growing world. Technology advances, every industry grows including the financial sector and crypto's even more inline with that so you're correct.

Embrace or not, you'll still use it soon.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
April 06, 2019, 07:23:35 PM
for myself, I will support and develop crypto currencies, because this is a development of the technology of the future that might be used throughout the world and can be used in everyday life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 06, 2019, 04:43:55 PM
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are the future to how people are gonna transact for goods and service but I'm sorry to inform you that a lot of people in the crypto space now do not really believe this. They are in this ecosystem to invest and make profit and leave. They see the crypto space as a mining field for them to mine cash.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 04:17:54 PM
I think that after the introduction of the blockchain technology in our country it will be like a new era. Because everything will be much easier and transparent, everything and everyone will be able to see. There will be no corruption and bureaucracy
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
April 06, 2019, 04:16:51 PM
There will be no choice but to use cryptocurrency and blockchain? Well, it's probably you who have written this much) Blockchain certainly has great potential for existence and presence in life, but not as much as you mean.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 04:01:53 PM
The future is here now, many investors, nations, individuals are now embracing the blockchain technology. We all just need one voice to move this technology to the next level.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 03:57:00 PM
I think that's possible. A future where most establishments and departments would able to use the power of block chain. A future where crypto currency is no longer criticized as a valueless money and will able to be used by everyone. With that being able to be the early adopters would be great for us.

Well, when they stop releasing useless projects with coins. And they will start creating large, co-dependent projects; we will go with you to the future. In the meantime, this is only an investment game.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 03:49:37 PM
I think that's possible. A future where most establishments and departments would able to use the power of block chain. A future where crypto currency is no longer criticized as a valueless money and will able to be used by everyone. With that being able to be the early adopters would be great for us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 03:47:08 PM
cryptocurrency and blockchain technology offers a bright future if use in a right way and if the community keeps growing in the next coming years then there is no doubt that the mass adoption for these modern technologies will happen in just a matter of time.
Activity: 472
April 06, 2019, 03:44:26 PM
Whether you like it or not, crypto is here to stay. It's a technological advancement, so we all have to accept it and embrace it with open heart. It is the future of our financial system.
Activity: 686
April 06, 2019, 03:35:51 PM
crypto is a very good transaction tool so that the government will sooner or later authorize crypto as a legitimate transaction tool because this is a future technology that will greatly facilitate us in dealing mainly between countries because crypto is very efficient.
so I'm also sure that crypto will be used by everyone in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 03:33:23 PM
You absolutely right because it will also dominate the digital world like the internet so people will not have any option than to just be in love with it and make use of it in their day to day business dealings like the way we can't do without the internet now
Activity: 600
April 06, 2019, 03:10:51 PM
for me, krypto is also a good way for me to save my assets and also a good way for us to get a lot of profits by investing in trade.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
April 06, 2019, 03:05:48 PM
To be honest, I can't feel any blockchain impact in my everyday live.. Since I am connected with crypto I see some advantages of blockchain, maybe possibilities..
But, many things must be updated before revolution, crypto and blockchain very unstable right now IMHO
Activity: 616
April 06, 2019, 02:58:43 PM
It may be difficult to unite everyone's ideology because I believe many people see two sides, namely positive and negative. From my own observations Crypto will invite many people to invest in it and leave work in the real world but besides that Crypto also provides many opportunities for people who don't have jobs. Opportunities are huge and I'm sure the future is better.
Activity: 602
April 06, 2019, 02:43:09 PM
Well, the future is just coming,I am sure that perhaps in the near future we will see the heyday of the era of crypto-currencies,but now it is still too early to talk about it,I agree that there are projects for which the future of the whole world,but still the current is the adoption of the crypto-currency market at the global level,as they say, let's see what will happen next
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
April 06, 2019, 02:35:53 PM
All our reasoning is good for the case if cryptocurrency will be accepted by society as a calculation system. We know that cryptocurrency currently has no official status. Governments and financial institutions are in no hurry to recognize cryptocurrencies. I hope that someday this will happen.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 06, 2019, 02:01:47 PM
people will always have a choice. there is just a chance that people will start to choose cryptocurrencies because they will understand that it is very convenient and has no analogs. blockchain will ensure anonymity and data security. that is why the cryptocurrency will be at its peak, but not because people will have no choice
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
April 06, 2019, 01:58:04 PM
yes right, a technological advance cannot be rejected by anyone. technological advances will continue to develop because humans always have new ideas to develop. in the future cryptocurrency will have many uses
Pages:
Jump to: