Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 25. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 09:03:17 AM
This is the future of cryptocurrency the robust and strong crypto market, the happening of today's crypto market raising is just normal because it has fallen slightly in the year 2018 and the future of cryptocurrency is better than this year's strongest in 2017. so far it has been recovering from the rapid collapse and now the situation has become even better.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 07, 2019, 08:42:47 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

In order for this to happen, cryptocurrencies must develop and improve their technologies, as well as try to move away from the desire to constantly grow in value in order to attract a large number of investors and speculators. Ideal for paying for cryptocurrency should have a good network speed and minimal price fluctuations.
Activity: 518
April 07, 2019, 08:26:11 AM
Cryptocurrency and blockchains is definitely a bright future, and one have to accept this new mode of financial transactions between parties through blockchains. Still there are countries who are opposing it, but I did not think this field is going to stop anywhere, it is continually adapted by more and more peoples around the world. 
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
April 07, 2019, 08:21:34 AM
as a Bitcoiner of course I am very supportive and happy.
even I also share Knowledge, experiences and information about Crypto and blockchain to people around.
the future must be bright.

I think indeed we must support the development of crypto. even though crypto is currently experiencing a problem. so we don't join in making the crypto feel cornered by the current situation. because I'm still so sure that crypto won't forever experience a problem.
even though we have much problem at this moment, but the developtment still running.in major coins their developers team hard work  to deliver best feature to their investors and holder.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 08:07:22 AM
even I also share Knowledge, experiences and information about Crypto and blockchain to people around.

I think indeed we must support the development of crypto. even though crypto is currently experiencing a problem. so we don't join in making the crypto feel cornered by the current situation. because I'm still so sure that crypto won't forever experience a problem.
Crypto can still develop so we must remain optimistic and not easily deteriorate with the problems that exist.
the future of Crypto is bright, from now on its development is increasing and this is a good thing and hopefully with the passage of time so Crypto will rise high.
there are still opportunities at Crypto so take advantage of that opportunity to make big profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 07, 2019, 06:55:21 AM

Activity: 210
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
April 07, 2019, 06:52:51 AM
Yes Cryptocurrency will actually take over cos adaptation is taking place and been more recognised  but it won't be an easy one cos even the government will fight but Crypto will prevail
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
April 07, 2019, 06:25:59 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
Crypto currency was created using advances in technology and era and in my opinion it is very necessary to keep up with the times and technology so I agree with blockchain or crypto currency
Activity: 386
April 07, 2019, 06:20:54 AM
I will fully support the development of crypto because it will be very beneficial for everyone in the future. I believe in the future all major companies will adopt Crypto for the progress of their company.
when transactions using crypto become an alternative to fiat transactions between banks. maybe crypto will be the answer to the use of digital money as a payment tool in the future industry. we can imagine where all we do must use crypto as a payment tool. isn't that very interesting.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 07, 2019, 06:17:29 AM
People love or hate it, cryptocurrency will become future of us and the indication has started taking place. Unlike in the past when many authorities and people would look down upon cryptocurrency and go to the extent of banning it, the same people have started accepting it. For example Facebook is considering to produce its own digital currency. Likewise, others are also seeing future in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 07, 2019, 06:14:01 AM
I will fully support the development of crypto because it will be very beneficial for everyone in the future. I believe in the future all major companies will adopt Crypto for the progress of their company.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 06:12:53 AM
Thank you for sharing very practical comments about the crypto market. I also believe in this because life is now a world of technology and Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is the trend of the younger generation so there is no The crypto and Blockchain do a lot of things that we have to admit whether we like it or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 07, 2019, 06:01:17 AM
Activity: 1764
April 07, 2019, 02:49:03 AM
That's right, now the governments understand this and therefore they check and study all possibilities of the cryptocurrency sphere and will soon begin to regulate the cryptocurrency, and then after some time the cryptocurrency will be official around the world.
Activity: 322
April 06, 2019, 09:29:49 PM
Yes let's welcome our successful future. Surely many people can benefit with cryptocurrency.. it is the easiest way to earn money. Lastly maybe it is the solution to poverty.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
April 06, 2019, 08:45:49 PM
Those people who are really believe in cryptocurrency and they continue hold their crypto or making more investment i think in the future they will all very successful with their job here in crypto industry and in the future welcome the newbie investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
April 06, 2019, 08:38:56 PM
I support many people who support the development of blockchain, so cyptocurrency will grow and be accepted throughout the world.

That is true we have now mass adoption has been made in many countries around the world because they believe that the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency that could might change their life style in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 06, 2019, 08:24:01 PM
cryptocurrency is very promising thing here around the internet especially when it comes gaining profits even though in a small amount of capital. So no one can ignore it.  And in fact more investors is looking for an investment that showing good profits so how much more with cryptocurrency wherein so volatile.?
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
April 06, 2019, 07:50:14 PM
cryptocurrency and blockchain are technological advances that deserve to be liked by everyone, it is unreasonable to have to hate crypto, crypto has hypnotized people in the world to believe it
Investors should not only look at the profit factors in their investment but we see how crypto currencies are created for the purpose of which crypto currencies are used and in my opinion to keep up with technological developments and developments
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
April 06, 2019, 07:42:08 PM
I also think so, although there are always pros and cons to new innovations but in the end most people will use the innovation, this is like android, electric cars and online shopping even though at first there were many who didn't like it but in the end they used it, even though all people still have the choice not to use it but in the end they have to follow the trend to facilitate their own lives
Pages:
Jump to: