Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 3. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 02:47:37 PM
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is going to be like the use of biometric to identify people across the borders of entrances into another country. You can't do away with it in the future. Though crypto adoption is gradually gaining grounds and will soon be mandatory in most sector of the economy.
I think that inspite of the governments are trying to harm the cryptocurrency - they will have no choice in the future except to accept it. but it will not be very fast yet
It would be better if government and cryptocurrency will be a friends. Because it helps to grow a really strong and transparent society.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 10, 2019, 02:38:34 PM
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is going to be like the use of biometric to identify people across the borders of entrances into another country. You can't do away with it in the future. Though crypto adoption is gradually gaining grounds and will soon be mandatory in most sector of the economy.
I think that inspite of the governments are trying to harm the cryptocurrency - they will have no choice in the future except to accept it. but it will not be very fast yet
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 10, 2019, 02:10:36 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 10, 2019, 02:09:12 PM
Many countries are ready to integrate the cryptocurrencies. Just take a look at the Switzerland. This country has the best crypto exchange for big holders.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 02:04:15 PM
yet require age representing crypto to be modified close to everybody, thither are yet various humans who incline towards to apply rescript fairly than crypto, as crypto is analyzed complex representing humans who achieve not recognise almost crypto, crypto is furthermore not excellent whether it is victimized as a expenditure development instrument and requires melioration in designation of that, thither are yet any nation that get not decriminalized crypto and this is furthermore the cause reason crypto cannot be modified close to everybody in the planet
Activity: 672
June 09, 2019, 12:27:14 PM
Cryptocurrency has been a phenomenon in the world for over 10 years and its keeps expanding everyday. The adoption of cryptocurrency is increasing on a daily basis and I see that in the future people will be left with no other option than to embrace crypto because it is the future of money.
Activity: 32
June 09, 2019, 11:36:36 AM
With the growth of application and any expenditure organizations that are turn to apply Blockchain application, we are extremely gratified with this growth, of line I desire not aversion it as the cryptcess desire substitute our currentness next when Crypto has been victimized close to various nation, so instantly the nearly significant affair is to original each ability available on Crypto so that whether that occurs we desire fully grown.
Activity: 658
June 08, 2019, 09:28:02 AM
 I am 100% believe that people will prefer simply way of life. And cryptocurrency will bring the easiness in this life sooner or later. So it means that in the future cryptocurrency will be fully adopted and useful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 02:45:16 PM
At present, crypto is a profitable investment asset. Sooner or later crypto and its technology will blend with people's lives and may be a solution to every financial problem in various fields.
I fully agree with you cryptocurrency This is the future in which you can really get a lot of money, I am sure that now I need to invest I need to promote and develop it
copper member
Activity: 266
June 06, 2019, 02:26:27 PM
Well, as explained in your words , Cryptocurrency is indeed the future, that is where the future is heading to whether likes or not .For me its an investment tool, i invest on it , I personally wouldn't force anyone into the system, can only advice.The reason why i support the notion Cryptocurrency is the future is because It is a very transparent technology that separates itself from human manipulation . The innovation is perfect and it really worths to be embraced. At this stage , i believe Cryptocurrencies has not reach its perfection stage . There are still so many work to do to perfect this technology in other to fulfill through purposes.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
June 06, 2019, 02:17:07 PM
At present, crypto is a profitable investment asset. Sooner or later crypto and its technology will blend with people's lives and may be a solution to every financial problem in various fields.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 06, 2019, 01:38:19 PM
Yes, that's right although its yet to be massive but a clear look shows its already taking place. Most platforms are now understanding the power of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and thus getting involved in one way or the other.
It is just a matter of time and mass adoption will take place at full scale.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 06, 2019, 12:39:31 PM
I guess this is will be true for some reason, because not impossible we should adaptation for the new era and technology. Blockchain and electronic money will be use in all around the world.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 06, 2019, 12:38:44 PM
When I settled in the Dash cryptocurrency market Center for the purchase of fruits and vegetables, I was delighted. This example says that we are already one step towards a brighter future. I like to use cryptocurrency assets.
that's one of the things that bodes the benefits of cryptocurrency in the future. maybe that will continue to be used as one of the best options, namely cryptocurrency for payment options.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 06, 2019, 12:35:19 PM
I think we are already on the future we have waiting for so long and until now we can use blockchains in transactions of every we made in crypto for upcomming years we have a new upgrade for it someday.
Activity: 31
June 06, 2019, 12:32:41 PM
We have to keep to clasp Cryptocurrency and keep to modernise this business. We each feeling the quality of behavior this exercise. So that we recognise that this business is yet extremely value combat representing. And I actually similar that this business is deed many and many humans who are fascinated in connection.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
June 04, 2019, 04:34:59 AM
There is little affirmation of this post I see regarding the future that you mean is like it or not, we will embrace the cryptocurrency and power of Blockchain.
In this case, the question from me are you ready?
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
June 04, 2019, 03:21:23 AM
Crypto is coming at you. It's all over social media, your Gadgets and electronics. You need to use crypto to use your Facebook, drive your car, pay your bills. Not only it be used in financial sectors, it also would be beneficial in other things like traffic management, smart parking and tokenizing.
Activity: 32
June 04, 2019, 03:12:01 AM
Various humans now are deed many fascinated in cryptocurrency and are eagre to recognise what just is each almost. As age goes on, various humans desire first exploitation cryptocurrency in their day-by-day being and over this, the object of multitude maintenance desire approach to actuality
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 03, 2019, 02:16:20 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
Most likely there will be both supporters of cryptocurrency and opponents of blockchain technology.  Since the technology came relatively recently, many do not understand the advantages of blockchain without showing interest and not wanting to know how it works.  But the cryptocurrency has come and now you can see the high rates of development of the blokchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: