Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 6. (Read 15660 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 25, 2019, 09:33:50 AM
in the next few years I am sure that cryptocurrency will have a positive impact on society, and after that there will be a lot of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 25, 2019, 08:54:30 AM
You have said it all, to make it more interesting they are already joining as none of them wants to be left out. Facebook is coming in, Samsung etc, the question is why? The answer is simple, Blockchain has shown that indeed there are many innovations we are missing out on, such a P2P system of doing things, amazing security and host of others.
As we progress, they will have no other choice than to embrace it or lose their users to others.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
May 24, 2019, 07:43:24 PM
indeed with the development of existing technology that will make people who initially do not support crypto will embrace crypto and blockchain technology, in the future crypto is likely to have been in demand and used by many people in the world, I am sure that in the future crypto will be legalized in all countries
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
May 24, 2019, 06:22:36 PM
I guess in the future we will have to use the electronic transaction in around the world, like the cryptocurrency that you can use to pay your groceries in mini market and other. Cryptocurrency is not only the price, but cryptocurrency should be use to transaction in daily life.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 24, 2019, 01:15:09 PM
Some people (I daresay, most of them) do not understand that we live in the new era. We are watching the real crypto revolution, guys. I suppose that in several years, cryptocurrencies will be used as widely as fiat.
the problem is that even those people who even now are in cryptocurrency do not understand which industry they are participating in. Now, 50 percent of people who are trying to earn money in cryptocurrency, do it just for the money and not because they see the future in it
Activity: 518
May 24, 2019, 12:41:18 PM
Some people (I daresay, most of them) do not understand that we live in the new era. We are watching the real crypto revolution, guys. I suppose that in several years, cryptocurrencies will be used as widely as fiat.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 24, 2019, 10:57:25 AM
of line I aid as cryptoqurency has a favourable future in the forthcoming, when from instantly on we mastery or put in money, nearly probable in the forthcoming we buoy get millionaires. Confidently this buoy pass to each of us.
Activity: 13
May 23, 2019, 01:55:49 PM
Welcome to the future! Welcome to the future in which blockchain technology is very adapted by many industries because of its famous and because of the very successful project that they are getting. Welcome to the future in which you can make money through the help of the internet and through the help of the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is one of the best way to earn money by just investing, participating in bounty campaigns and also playing cryptocurrency a games you can earn also money their by just sitting. Welcome to the future in which the cryptocurrency makes a way to the people to earn money.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
May 23, 2019, 01:46:31 PM
This is possible but not in the near future. Adoption will still take more time. Many things need to be in place. Acceptance is the first, the authorities placing hindrances and limitations to use of crypto will first place regulations that suit its use in their countries. Crypto projects need to show case those features making them usable in real life, although some are already doing so like Vechain. Scalability and security issues need to be tacked to a great extent before mainstream adoption will come.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 23, 2019, 01:26:33 PM
I'm not sure that in the future We will use cryptocurrency, but it is very likely.  But I'm sure that we will use the blockchain.  Maybe in another area.
Activity: 32
May 23, 2019, 01:17:08 PM
If the use of blockchain increase it must be the future!
Activity: 60
May 23, 2019, 01:13:12 PM
No single understands what desire go on in the forthcoming, on the other hand we buoy ambition, exactly. Personally, I think crypto desire get monumental maintenance in the valid marketplace and humans desire with pleasure apply cryptocurrency in every sphere of being! Bitcoin cost is irresoluteness, it is wholly anon.! Then, bunco, slash are dominant troubles in the crypto marketplace. So, to move acceptation from everybody, crypto requires to overtake these barriers basic!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
May 22, 2019, 03:19:53 PM
Blockchain technology is an innovation of our time. It's the most effective tool to fight corruption and illegal enrichment. Decentralization doesn't allow interfering and correcting data in registries. Cryptocurrency is the financial component of the blockchain, one of its branches. The world's community  will come to widespread use Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2019, 02:40:03 PM
I really see in the future the blockchain technology which is not necessarily related to cryptocurrency and of course I see Bitcoin.  Which is used in every store and restaurant.
Activity: 994
May 22, 2019, 02:39:03 PM
I like cryptocurrency because it is a great place to invest and I am also sure if crypto will grow further in the future, if indeed crypto needs the support of everyone I am sure there will be many who will support including me
Activity: 154
May 22, 2019, 02:37:19 PM
The mass adoption of the innovative blockchain technology and its decentralized currency is a thing that we surely happen with time. Though there are still some haters of it but a time is coming when they won't have any option than to accept this disruptive technology into their lives and businesses.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
May 22, 2019, 02:29:56 PM
blockchain is very good innovative and perspective technology, if people will use it in good way - it will change the world to good side! I hope it will be
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
May 22, 2019, 02:19:41 PM
yes, blockchain technology cannot be rejected by some people because blockchain technology is a technology for future progress and cryptocurrency is virtual money that will make it easier for all future transactions
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 22, 2019, 02:13:44 PM
Sure. I really love this crypto industry since the moment I joined hands with cryprocurrency. I have been making great profits and I believe cryptocurrency has more to deliver. Its indeed the world.
Activity: 138
May 22, 2019, 01:03:39 PM
Yeah, it is right what you say that someday surely the wider community will embrace crypto currencies and blockchain technology. Someday, the public will find out the benefits of crypto currencies and blockchain that are truly real and can be felt by anyone. I myself have felt the benefits of crypto currency and benefited from crypto currencies. I will continue to support crypto currencies so that I can get the benefits I expect. I really like crypto currency so working in this crypto currency is one of my passions.
Pages:
Jump to: