Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 5. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 28, 2019, 07:10:29 PM
I'm perfectly sure that in the future, cryptocurrency will be widely used and accepted globally. I have lost money and I've gained profits too. That's the nature of cryptocurrency. You don't need to back out. It has a lot of great things to offer.
I am also sure of Crypto's future in the field of digital currency exchange, but trust and all the qualities that can make us easy have so far come from ourselves. Of course it is a normal thing in profit and loss trading, but from there we can have a lot of experience or useful knowledge, as long as we are sure and continue to fight it will definitely succeed.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
May 28, 2019, 07:07:17 PM
I'm perfectly sure that in the future, cryptocurrency will be widely used and accepted globally. I have lost money and I've gained profits too. That's the nature of cryptocurrency. You don't need to back out. It has a lot of great things to offer.
in the future Cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized by many people even now there are many who know and join.
in the future more sophisticated technology tools can develop better.
Cryptocurrency has many risks and also has many advantages, so be patient if we are in any vase, we must remain optimistic if we can benefit.
Cryptocurrency has a good future for everyone.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 28, 2019, 06:28:06 PM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
May 28, 2019, 06:14:25 PM
yes, right, I'm sure in the future cryptocurrency will not only be a currency but has a very big use for the world because the technology it uses can have the opportunity for it.
The scale of the cryptocurrency community itself is also very large throughout the world. this will continue to grow. people are very interested in cryptocurrency technology because it is very profitable for them. will become a new industry later
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
May 28, 2019, 06:08:17 PM
I support to embrace blockchain technology for an advancement in the future of the digital currency world without having to be forced by others. During this time I was greatly helped by cryptocurrency activities and felt too late to know him.
It is time for us to invite people who do not know about cryptocurrency activities to take part in it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 28, 2019, 05:18:25 PM
Certainly cryptocurrencies will have their place in the future. And blockchain will be used not only for cryptocurrencies, but also in other sectors, such as banking or science.
Personally, cryptocurrencies are very close to me and I am in favor of their recognition as a worldwide currency. But it's still far away.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
May 28, 2019, 05:00:17 PM
I just cannot agree more with you, i will add by saying that adoption is getting visible now as governments, institutions, banks and giant global businesses are slowly but surely adding support for crypto and even some of them are coming up with their own coins that definitely represents adoption and future potential for crypto market will be huge.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
May 28, 2019, 04:38:55 PM
I will always support cryptoqurrency and not hate it at all even though I have experienced losses in investment and trade. if we see that the development of the cryptoqurrency world continues and many are starting to adopt blockchain technology. yes this is one reason why I feel at home here until now.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
May 28, 2019, 03:57:59 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
This very similar to what happened with computers and the internet, many people opposed and did not wanted to use them or the learn how to make the best out of them and now look at those people, they either learned against their wishes or they are completely left behind by those that know how to use computers effectively and the same is going to happen with cryptocurrencies.

It does not matter if people like them or not or if they believe in them once they see they will have problems functioning in the different activities of the society they will begin to use them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 28, 2019, 02:58:32 PM
The future awaits each of us and it is mostly brilliant.
I am sure that if you study the cryptocurrency market in all its manifestations very diligently and believe in the coins in which you invest, then success will not take long to wait.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
May 27, 2019, 01:51:35 AM
I also think so. We cannot deny the fact that the next generation will use digital currency in the place of fiat money in the future given the way cryptocurrency is gaining popularity and it is being adopted by the entire world gradually. But to make the market stronger and stable, regulations should be in place I think. Regulations will discourage scammers.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
May 27, 2019, 01:29:41 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
This is a completely wrong point of view. People will always have the choice to use different payment systems. No state will ever give up its national money and will not switch to full use of cryptocurrency. Otherwise, the economy of such a state will be paralyzed. Cryptocurrency does not have such a relationship with the economy of any state, which have the usual currencies of states.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 26, 2019, 01:16:28 PM
as a Bitcoiner of line I am extremely accessory and cheerful. all the more I furthermore plam Ability, knowledge and data almost Crypto and blockchain to humans round.the forthcoming have to be promising.
Activity: 59
May 26, 2019, 11:11:04 AM
I anticipate that later the debut of the blockchain application in our state it desire be similar a modern time. As all things desire be even easier and straight, all things and everybody desire be capable to look. Thither desire be no subversion and red tape
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
May 25, 2019, 12:52:53 PM
Cryptocurrency with Altcoin will definitely be an important part of the world, the pattern of changes in the use of transactions is starting to move there, I see almost all businesses in the internet world begin to see cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange, either in the form of coins or paid coupons, and we are currently taking part for that future.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 25, 2019, 12:34:04 PM
Yes, absolutely welcome to the future. The blockchain with his technological advantages will be a must in the financial and especially in the industrial sector. It is all still in the beginning.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 25, 2019, 12:32:21 PM
in the next few years I am sure that cryptocurrency will have a positive impact on society, and after that there will be a lot of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
hopefully like that. many industries have made their crypto. I think if all platforms can be useful for the community, it is true that your word of big adoption will enter the crypto market and that will make the market very good.
Its not only hope but the truth will be positive in cryptocurrencies, as the situation in the market this year there are many positive conditions that are occurring and more and will develop so that people can receive more adopting crypto.
Activity: 179
May 25, 2019, 12:17:41 PM
in the next few years I am sure that cryptocurrency will have a positive impact on society, and after that there will be a lot of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
hopefully like that. many industries have made their crypto. I think if all platforms can be useful for the community, it is true that your word of big adoption will enter the crypto market and that will make the market very good.
Activity: 42
May 25, 2019, 12:15:11 PM
This is not yet the future of cryptocurrency this is just the beginning of recovery of the market as we will looking forward to the future of the cryptocurrency its not just like this.now the current situation of the market is the stage that good for investments because its start to gro again and dont forget if you will look for project to invest try also to invest in Dencoin tokens that now offers a ico that run until end of june so dont miss the chance to buy potential coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
May 25, 2019, 10:21:52 AM
I agree with you. crypto is the future, technology 4.0. Many people are still saying crypto is a scam, is multi-level. And they are losers, or poor people.
As for technology people, they say it is the future.
For investors, crypto is an opportunity to make money, a lucrative source.
Pages:
Jump to: