Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 4. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 02:03:48 PM
Crypto currencies are going to reach the mass adoption in the nearest future, because all signs are already here. Huge companies and even governments are pumping our industry with huge money and this is just the beginning.
fully agree with you cryptocurrency This is our future cryptocurrency will be a world currency and it will be used as now the euro I am sure that the cryptocurrency will be able to succeed
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 01:59:46 PM
Crypto currencies are going to reach the mass adoption in the nearest future, because all signs are already here. Huge companies and even governments are pumping our industry with huge money and this is just the beginning.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 03, 2019, 12:37:23 PM
To be artless, I buoy 't feeling whatever blockchain influence in my workaday living.. Because I am machine-accessible with crypto I look any superiority of blockchain, possibly plausibility.. On the other hand, various item have to be updated earlier revolution, crypto and blockchain extremely unsteady equitable instantly IMHO
Activity: 21
June 03, 2019, 12:09:57 PM
We require modern minute where in the forthcoming bitcoin and altcoin get many bankable e digital currentness expenditure and get higher cost, possibly bitcoin get possible to higher and always various aid from investor to create bitcoin is higher cost.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
May 31, 2019, 01:25:44 PM
This is the near future og cryptocurrency that its market is strong enough to full fill the needs demands of the users or we call traders.We know about the past what happened on crypto market as some are expecting that it cant be popular and and cant recover they are wrong because bearish market is not the future of cryptocurrency but the future is the rich and powerful cryptocurrency market.
And now investors were ready again to invest so this will help a lot the market to recover faster.And must try to invest at Dencoin and make investments to make sure you will earn profits.
Activity: 36
May 30, 2019, 12:49:51 PM
cohere as I anticipate blockchain is an captivating affair as the deed that buoy be practical to various item and furthermore representing crypto itself which causes it captivating is the cost that is vacillating on the other hand in fact any crypto much as steady cost assume 't alternate
Activity: 259
May 30, 2019, 02:52:29 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

Great attitude towards the growth of crypto as a whole. Majority of people that are in crypto are only here for ROI (which is great for everyone) but not everyone appreciates the amazing technology behind it. This is why blockchain/crypto is being utilized in places that we will never imagine it being implemented, like gambling, ecommerce, marketplaces, digital collectibles, agriculture, etc. The sky is the limit for crypto and I do believe as well that there will come a time that we will see crypto being used everywhere for the better.

Yes! Look at these big companies getting into the crypto train now, the AT&T news in where they are now accepting bitcoin as payment to all their users may have not brought that much increase in value, but that's a big step towards mass adoption.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 02:50:06 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

Great attitude towards the growth of crypto as a whole. Majority of people that are in crypto are only here for ROI (which is great for everyone) but not everyone appreciates the amazing technology behind it. This is why blockchain/crypto is being utilized in places that we will never imagine it being implemented, like gambling, ecommerce, marketplaces, digital collectibles, agriculture, etc. The sky is the limit for crypto and I do believe as well that there will come a time that we will see crypto being used everywhere for the better.
Activity: 644
May 30, 2019, 02:39:00 AM
Let's be honest most people here because of profit that crypto can give) not because of tech) Look for example on the KMD price and capitalization and compare it with the new binance coins) Very few people cares about real tech in crypto) And future will start only when new projects will start getting mass adoption. Hope telegram or somebody like TRX will succeed in this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 30, 2019, 12:13:49 AM
 Hi there! i think you're absolutely right. iwas just thinking how far we went with the internet and services that it provides.
crypto is a byproduct of digital age.
Activity: 312
May 29, 2019, 10:40:24 AM
They still researching about adopting many sector. that can be helpfully for implement easy and fast for data transfering.

Market can affected when mass adopting of industry stable Implement, not dumping or speculating. Not good when they become for getting profit on the market
we are all waiting for the big adoption that happens on the market. and until now maybe we haven't seen it yet. although now there are many successful projects with IEO, and the growth of bitcoin several times. the fact is that mass adoption has not yet occurred. and we have to wait longer, stay patient.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 29, 2019, 10:37:35 AM
You have too much illusion. Cryptocurrencies certainly develop and have a wonderful future. However, you should not look into rose-colored glasses and think that in the next few years cryptocurrency will replace other payment instruments. So far, payments in cryptocurrencies do not exceed 10% of the monthly VISA turnover, which is very small.
Activity: 30
May 29, 2019, 10:25:39 AM
Aloof similar botanists, store, modern partner, modern expenditure organizations all things is ready to admit and first up with much modern applications that in fact forthcoming desire be affirmative single.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
May 29, 2019, 12:18:59 AM
in the next few years I am sure that cryptocurrency will have a positive impact on society, and after that there will be a lot of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
hopefully like that. many industries have made their crypto. I think if all platforms can be useful for the community, it is true that your word of big adoption will enter the crypto market and that will make the market very good.
They still researching about adopting many sector. that can be helpfully for implement easy and fast for data transfering.

Market can affected when mass adopting of industry stable Implement, not dumping or speculating. Not good when they become for getting profit on the market
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
May 28, 2019, 11:57:43 PM
Haha. Funny man. Why are you so sure? What about other technologies better than blockchain? Cryptocurrency is not all my friend.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
May 28, 2019, 10:34:16 PM
I'm perfectly sure that in the future, cryptocurrency will be widely used and accepted globally. I have lost money and I've gained profits too. That's the nature of cryptocurrency. You don't need to back out. It has a lot of great things to offer.

Of course we hope that crypto is the future solution to make transactions easier and cheaper, to be able to be used globally of course regulations are needed, without clear regulations so many countries will be banned crypto.
Maybe will need time because e-money actually is something that face with crypto. We know that bitcoin transaction itself have big fees (in value) if price keep increased like this. But in wallet, we can set it in many price we want.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 28, 2019, 10:18:35 PM
I'm perfectly sure that in the future, cryptocurrency will be widely used and accepted globally. I have lost money and I've gained profits too. That's the nature of cryptocurrency. You don't need to back out. It has a lot of great things to offer.

Of course we hope that crypto is the future solution to make transactions easier and cheaper, to be able to be used globally of course regulations are needed, without clear regulations so many countries will be banned crypto.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
May 28, 2019, 10:09:39 PM

No, I do not think so, because I am convinced that for a long time all forms of payment that we know today will coexist as they do today, because the digital divide that still prevails in many countries and many sectors of the population will prevent them from adopting cryptos in a quick and easy way.

In addition, I still believe that the crypto market is still in a development phase and I have no doubt that in the near future we will see new solutions to the current economic problems, which today we can not even imagine but that will surely overcome the cryptos technology of today.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 28, 2019, 08:37:06 PM
I very much still categorize bitcoin as a form of investment asopposed to, a monetary value transfer tool. I have not had the option to make it a money related exchange apparatus, I additionally don't completely comprehend the blockchain technology that houses bitcoin exchanges. The increased rate of individuals that are holding onto bitcoin and a lot of other cryptocurrencies and as the future cash, however we can't compel any one to utilize crypto yet
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 28, 2019, 07:27:07 PM
I also believe that especially when I see that the way people shop has changed, many people prefer to shop online and make payments online
unfortunately it only offers transactions using bank services, if only there are many marketplaces that provide crypto as an alternative way to pay, it can be a good rare to introduce crypto and I'm sure there will be many people interested in using it and the longer crypto can be truly adopted mass
Pages:
Jump to: