Pages:
Author

Topic: WEX.nz - page 10. (Read 62160 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 27
August 07, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
Try it go on, see what happens, take peoples coins

You know who we gonna blame, everyone associated from Wex to BTC-E to Silk Road To Roger Ver

We coming straight at you, no courts, no forms.

We will destroy reputations and investments found to be complicit. Anyone causing barriers, harassing us, abusive posts will be found to be complicit.

I am not associated with wex.nz. I am just bringing the info from the Russian topic.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
I predict WEX shuts down within a week.

I like the prediction, but why are they always the week before
legendary
Smile
August 06, 2018, 10:53:21 PM
Maybe not within a week but very likely to shutdown.

Увaжaeмыe пoльзoвaтeли.
Cитyaция yжe вышлa из пoд кoнтpoля, бoльшe нe мoжeм мoлчaть oб этoм.
Биpжa WEX зaкpывaeтcя. Mы нe нaшли oбщий язык c бeнeфициapaми.
Mы дaвaли им дocтaтoчнo вpeмeни чтoбы вce oбдyмaть. Oни oткaзывaютcя финaнcиpoвaть биpжy
Пpocим y вcex пoльзoвaтeлeй пpoщeния.  Этo нe нaшa винa.
 Ecли Дмитpий Bacильeв нe кoмпeнcиpyeт пoльзoвaтeлям биpжи иx cpeдcтвa - мы бyдeм вынyждeны пyбличнo oбнapoдoвaть кoнкpeтныe имeнa и фaмилии для зaинтepecoвaнныx людeй.
If it turns official, then RIP. If true, Дмитpию Bacильeвy is gone with the private keys of withdrawals disabled coins.
I am unsure if the following is a scam
Mы фopмиpyeм штaб paбoты c пocтpaдaвшими в peзyльтaтe инцидeнтa и пocтapaeмcя кoмпeнcиpoвaть вaм yбытки, пoлyчeнныe в peзyльтaтe нeпpoфeccиoнaльныx дeйcтвий  Wex.nz.
Фopмa зaпoлнeния зaявки o кoмпeнcaции пoтepь c “Wex.nz” –
https://getbtc.org/pay_loss.php
Пpocьбa в пpимeчaнии yкaзaть мaкcимaльнoe кoличecтвo дeтaлeй o ввoдax и вывoдax(screen), пo кoтopым мы cмoжeм идeнтифициpoвaть чтo Baшa зaявкa являeтcя лeгитимнoй.
Кoнтaкты Talegram c чaтoм пoддepжки –
https://t.me/joinchat/BMa0bUK0QIswQNYl-gqzEQ

Try it go on, see what happens, take peoples coins

You know who we gonna blame, everyone associated from Wex to BTC-E to Silk Road To Roger Ver

We coming straight at you, no courts, no forms.

We will destroy reputations and investments found to be complicit. Anyone causing barriers, harassing us, abusive posts will be found to be complicit.

Activity: 285
Merit: 27
August 06, 2018, 08:37:45 PM
Maybe not within a week but very likely to shutdown.

Увaжaeмыe пoльзoвaтeли.

Cитyaция yжe вышлa из пoд кoнтpoля, бoльшe нe мoжeм мoлчaть oб этoм.

Биpжa WEX зaкpывaeтcя. Mы нe нaшли oбщий язык c бeнeфициapaми.
Mы дaвaли им дocтaтoчнo вpeмeни чтoбы вce oбдyмaть. Oни oткaзывaютcя финaнcиpoвaть биpжy

Пpocим y вcex пoльзoвaтeлeй пpoщeния.  Этo нe нaшa винa.

Ecли Дмитpий Bacильeв нe кoмпeнcиpyeт пoльзoвaтeлям биpжи иx cpeдcтвa - мы бyдeм вынyждeны пyбличнo oбнapoдoвaть кoнкpeтныe имeнa и фaмилии для зaинтepecoвaнныx людeй.

If it turns official, then RIP. If true, Дмитpию Bacильeвy is gone with the private keys of withdrawals disabled coins.

I am unsure if the following is a scam
Mы фopмиpyeм штaб paбoты c пocтpaдaвшими в peзyльтaтe инцидeнтa и пocтapaeмcя кoмпeнcиpoвaть вaм yбытки, пoлyчeнныe в peзyльтaтe нeпpoфeccиoнaльныx дeйcтвий  Wex.nz.

Фopмa зaпoлнeния зaявки o кoмпeнcaции пoтepь c “Wex.nz” –
https://getbtc.org/pay_loss.php

Пpocьбa в пpимeчaнии yкaзaть мaкcимaльнoe кoличecтвo дeтaлeй o ввoдax и вывoдax(screen), пo кoтopым мы cмoжeм идeнтифициpoвaть чтo Baшa зaявкa являeтcя лeгитимнoй.

Кoнтaкты Talegram c чaтoм пoддepжки –
https://t.me/joinchat/BMa0bUK0QIswQNYl-gqzEQ
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
August 06, 2018, 08:09:25 PM
legendary
Smile
August 06, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
Not much you can do if they fuck with your coins. Even USA could not catch them, so if they're gone they're gone. Sadly. Let's hope for the best, it would be a shame to lose this exchange imo.
That's where you are wrong, I went through this 3 years ago
So I created an Army, to retrieve lost coins and for when the next time it happens.
Cells everywhere that will implement without notice when shit goes wrong.
Lets see them try and screw people over.
How many more scams do you need to see before you stop buying into this BTC/cryptoFIAT ponzi scheme ?
We need to delete and/or boycott the blockchains !

Do not mess with the WEX

The only thing to Boycott - Roger Ver, his Associates, his Paid Shills and all the Investments he and his shills have started - a lot I know

been waiting for one of Rogers long time associates to f#$k up

I know exactly what you are doing - LEAVE MY COINS ALONE

I'm not sure what to do with it but BigVern says on twitter that some coins (not BTC, LTC, DASH of course) can be withdrawed from Cryptsy. If I had some of those I'd try to log in as soon as possible...

Remember Cryptsy
And the ones who got the shares paid out after Cryptsy collapsed are complicit, thieves.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

It is well known it is all linked to Roger Ver investments and Paid Shills

Find the shills, find the investors, find Roger, find the coins - Easy just need thousands of customers to battle the thousands of Paid shills

Oh wait!!
There is an army of pissed of customers over 10 years, bitinstant, bitconnect, mtgox x 2, cryptsy, silk road etc etc etc

There is only one focus for these Inglorious BTCastards (thousands of ex customers ready to unleash hell), ripped off their coins to see other's lambo shitposting on the back off their retirement

Take what is yours, be lions
They have no proof, no answers, only abuse and harassment - you know who they are

(future harassment proves who they are from past posts in their profiles) Future proves past Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
August 06, 2018, 02:08:44 AM
Not much you can do if they fuck with your coins. Even USA could not catch them, so if they're gone they're gone. Sadly. Let's hope for the best, it would be a shame to lose this exchange imo.

So I created an Army, to retrieve lost coins and for when the next time it happens.

How many more scams do you need to see before you stop buying into this BTC/cryptoFIAT ponzi scheme ?

We need to delete and/or boycott the blockchains !
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 01:58:10 AM
This is all too risky now... I've now left Wex (been a user of theirs for over 5 years now), requested my account closed, coins all exited via Peercoin (PPC) with a current 50% loss based on other exchanges...

The number one thing Wex did wrong is to not communicate - and Wex's radio silence for 3 weeks is just appalling. Even if they recover, its just far too risky (imo)...
legendary
Smile
August 05, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
August 05, 2018, 02:32:44 PM
legendary
Smile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
After going through the whole process of verifying my account, sending them signed transactions of wallets I control that received LTC, PPC and BTC from them along with much more proof they sent me this:

Hi,

Unfortunately we haven't found any way to work with USA citizens yet. We will renew our news portals when this possibility appears
Best Regards,
WEX Support
Knowledge Base https://wex.kayako.com

Utter bullshit. I'm not even a US resident. I haven't lived in the US for 5 years. Bitfinex was fine with non-US residents using their exchange. Non-US residents are not bound to the same SEC or exchange laws as US residents.

They can just come up with some new reasons (after they have your money) on why they can keep your money.
If you read the reply carefully it says "USA citizens". Resident is not the same as citizen. I'm assuming you're a U.S. citizen. I've not heard of anyone (credible) who's not from USA not getting their money (until this last maintenance that is). I'm not sure what laws they apply here, although given how USA treated them, you can sort of understand the overreach. Hopefully it will work out in the end for you, though it's not looking good right now.

For anyone who'd like to speculate, there's a good opportunity to make profit now if you're willing to place your bets on wex to come through.

Example:
1. You have 1 BTC
2. You buy $8400 USDT on poloniex
3. You send $8400 USDT to wex
4. Current price at wex is $3000 BTC/USDT, so you can exchange $8400 to 2.8 BTC
5. Sell 2.8 BTC for WEXUSD (current price $9638), yielding you $26984!
6. You can increase the amount further by speculating that their USD token will reach 100% recovery. Current price is 0.554 which means you can turn 26984 into 48711.
7. From $8400 (1 BTC) to $48711. That's 5.8x.

You are just asking for negative rep.. aren't you ? Roll Eyes

Silly mole..
I'm not a BTC-E/WEX "mole". I'm saying if you're willing to "speculate". This would obviously be a highly risky trade, and not one that I would recommend; In case that wasn't clear from my original message. I've been considering doing it myself with some smaller sums, but so far abstained from the temptation.  

For anyone who'd like to speculate, there's a good opportunity to make profit now if you're willing to place your bets on wex to come through.

Are you not the person who bet tens of thousands of dollars on Gox not dying?

I can think of a million better risks I'd prefer to be taking myself.
Well, sort of. I bet a lot more than that. But it wasn't so much on it "not dying", rather it was on getting something back. I did not believe at the time that they had lost their entire 800k BTC. Well, it turned out worse than I expected, but they still have around 200k BTC left. So it wasn't all in vain. I think I'll be around break even to what I put in, whenever payment arrives.

It's perfectly fine to gamble/speculate on something like this. Take calculated risks. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. If you can't handle the risk, then simply don't do it.

withdrawal is disabled , What is the benefit of 48711 usd ?
who know, if usdt will rise up 10 time ?
and we can not be sure that withdrawl of btc or usd will be opened some day

For anyone who'd like to speculate or adventure , yes you are right this is a good place for find a profit
Yes, you're right. The $48711 is completely useless unless WEX delivers. As I stated in my message. It's pure speculation with high risk. There's a connection between risk and reward remember.

yeah i got coins there

Following intensely

Also know the who is behind it all

Better not f#$k with my coins again - Cryptsy f#$kers

We all know Gleb/Bruno exposed a few of them too, they still be lurking here

legendary
July 31, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/93fyg7/i_have_been_a_customer_of_btce_wexnz_for_five/

Not much new here. He's in the same situation as people with funds stuck there now, except that he has to provide ID documents as well. I find it interesting that support is still answering, blazing fast < 1 hour responses of all things. How are they juggling all this? Running a company, holding fiat, providing support, all while being on the run from FBI? Can't help but think fiat is being siphoned left and right by seizures as FBI is creeping closer. Perhaps that's what's happening right now.

There's a guy who claims to have received a $2.8MM Singapore judgement in relation to this, though not much details and zero proofs (even in his rambling topic).
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/93fyg7/i_have_been_a_customer_of_btce_wexnz_for_five/e3ddoaq/

But if he is indeed right, WEX days in singapore seems to be numbered.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
July 31, 2018, 01:19:24 PM
Just read WEX took someone's $11k worth of crypto and then immediately closed his account.

If this isn't obvious nothing is; WEX is a scam and they are actively stealing customer funds:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LitecoinMarkets/comments/93fqhh/i_have_been_a_customer_of_btce_wexnz_for_five/
legendary
July 29, 2018, 02:26:40 PM
After going through the whole process of verifying my account, sending them signed transactions of wallets I control that received LTC, PPC and BTC from them along with much more proof they sent me this:

Hi,

Unfortunately we haven't found any way to work with USA citizens yet. We will renew our news portals when this possibility appears
Best Regards,
WEX Support

Utter bullshit. I'm not even a US resident. I haven't lived in the US for 5 years. Bitfinex was fine with non-US residents using their exchange. Non-US residents are not bound to the same SEC or exchange laws as US residents.

They can just come up with some new reasons (after they have your money) on why they can keep your money.
If you read the reply carefully it says "USA citizens". Resident is not the same as citizen. I'm assuming you're a U.S. citizen. I've not heard of anyone (credible) who's not from USA not getting their money (until this last maintenance that is). I'm not sure what laws they apply here, although given how USA treated them, you can sort of understand the overreach. Hopefully it will work out in the end for you, though it's not looking good right now.

Example:
1. You have 1 BTC
6. You can increase the amount further by speculating that their USD token will reach 100% recovery. Current price is 0.554 which means you can turn 26984 into 48711.

Silly mole..
I'm not a BTC-E/WEX "mole". I'm saying if you're willing to "speculate". This would obviously be a highly risky trade, and not one that I would recommend; In case that wasn't clear from my original message. I've been considering doing it myself with some smaller sums, but so far abstained from the temptation.  

Are you not the person who bet tens of thousands of dollars on Gox not dying?

I can think of a million better risks I'd prefer to be taking myself.
Well, sort of. I bet a lot more than that. But it wasn't so much on it "not dying", rather it was on getting something back. I did not believe at the time that they had lost their entire 800k BTC. Well, it turned out worse than I expected, but they still have around 200k BTC left. So it wasn't all in vain. I think I'll be around break even to what I put in, whenever payment arrives.

It's perfectly fine to gamble/speculate on something like this. Take calculated risks. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. If you can't handle the risk, then simply don't do it.

For anyone who'd like to speculate or adventure , yes you are right this is a good place for find a profit
Yes, you're right. The $48711 is completely useless unless WEX delivers. As I stated in my message. It's pure speculation with high risk. There's a connection between risk and reward remember.

Activity: 325
Merit: 253
July 29, 2018, 12:43:10 AM
hi guys

i dont know what should be write here but all of us want our money and we dont know if platform will back again and open withdrawal or not

any way we cant still without  move we should do any thing

any one have any Suggestions or tips tell us

thanks

i still have some money in wex

thanks

Some withdraw is enabled like NMC and NVC and PPC and ZEC and WEX Code .. that's only I am aware of ... they rest are disabled.

it could be exchanged I guess if someone want to withdraw will lost a bit of the money.

BUT better then lose it all if we assume they going to close scam.
Activity: 7
July 28, 2018, 09:52:36 PM
hi guys

i dont know what should be write here but all of us want our money and we dont know if platform will back again and open withdrawal or not

any way we cant still without  move we should do any thing

any one have any Suggestions or tips tell us

thanks

i still have some money in wex

thanks
Activity: 47
July 28, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
WEX will want to recover as the bull market is coming Smiley

However, I wouldn't bet on it. Until they give an official update
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
July 28, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Hi,

Best Regards,
WEX Support

Example:
1. You have 1 BTC

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
July 28, 2018, 01:55:55 AM

Hi,

Best Regards,
WEX Support

Example:
1. You have 1 BTC

Silly mole..
brand new
Activity: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:26:47 PM
Seems the site is down at the moment...
Pages:
Jump to: