Pages:
Author

Topic: WEX.nz - page 7. (Read 62160 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
I am very sad, that WEX was closed. I was trading there and it was very good. Some my money was holded after close WEX. But i am glad that in form of compensation, another exchange disabled trading fees for WEX traders for a month. It can give me some profit in trading
Activity: 17
October 12, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
EDIT: Wex support admit that there were NO withdraws from my account:
So their support still works? Also, I have just noticed some interface improvements. How does that go together with whatever scam they could be doing??

What kind of interface improvements did you notice?

Now in trading there are sliders for putting in % of owned currency.

I tried writing to the support, asking when they will enable the withdrawals and got a quick reply
We are still performing service works and some withdrawal methods are disabled. We will inform you when they will be enabled through our official media (link to twitter).
I don't understand how those people are ok working there, knowing what is happening.
Activity: 33
October 09, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
So their support still works? Also, I have just noticed some interface improvements. How does that go together with whatever scam they could be doing??

What kind of interface improvements did you notice?
Activity: 17
October 01, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Activity: 2
September 14, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
I have been hacked on 11.9.2018 and my account is depleted.

There are no withdraw logs, only trade logs. I created a ticket on: https://support.wex.nz . They were asking if I loged in on wex.ac or wex.mn (scam sites; do NOT click). I am 99,9% that I did not made login thru those sites (I can not be 100%; I am not 100% what was I eating for lunch yesterday). Also I have bookmarked page wex.nz. Soo login thru scam site is a very small possibility.

WEX support has written to me that trades were made thru API. There were 2 APIs. For one I am sure that it is mine because I found it in bot settings. The other I don't know. Maybe I used it for testing or something or was created by hackers. I am writing that because after hack happened tested that. I tried to login thru wex.ac. Login was successful and new API was created.

Has anyone had the same experience? Does anyone know how to get my founds back?

https://i.redd.it/0qaj7i7gl5m11.png

I don't understand why later in answer were instructions for changing my password and 2fa... That is meaningless because I don't have any founds left on my account. I send them another post to check were are my founds. Maybe there was just some bug and have nothing in common with scam sites. As I write before I am 99,9% sure that I did not login thru scam site.
Activity: 10
September 12, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
Any real news about withdrawals or exchange status?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
September 09, 2018, 06:02:51 PM
I'm scared to deposit my bitcoins here. since withdraw disabled. I need convert my btc to yandex money.

Guys, Do you know an alternative website to convert Bitcoin for Yandex money?

Isn't getting fucked by these asshole scammers fun ?

Are you aware that BTC/cryptos were supposed to free us from third party involvement with our finances ?
Activity: 37
September 09, 2018, 01:56:50 AM
I'm scared to deposit my bitcoins here. since withdraw disabled. I need convert my btc to yandex money.

Guys, Do you know an alternative website to convert Bitcoin for Yandex money?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
September 01, 2018, 08:28:17 PM
Yes, yes. We are scammers))) Who would say ...
If I would be you, I'd learn english instead of relying on google translate.

However, this seem to be a scenario which lacks in plausibility and therefore lies beyound the borders of possible, credible futures. It's quite obvious, if we would take into account that your twink accounts are unable to publish reasonable statements in any language, including your native one.
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
August 30, 2018, 10:00:00 PM
what is the current status of Wex?  can you withdraw BTC from there?? Do you need to pass KYC to withdraw?

im testing it right now (withdrawing 9.5034BTC), the opportunity to do arbitrage trading supposedly awesome on wex,

hopefully they are credible, i will update very soon

UPDATE,
i manage to withdraw my funds via PPC, but take a huge loses
my funds worth 2.6btc wightnow, due to forced to buy overpriced PPC and dont want to wait on wex.nz because im afraid the website will closed down
and i dont want to miss the next bitcoin bull-run
(its hurting, but i think could recover again with that 2.6btc of PPC)
legendary
August 30, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
ZEC - withdrawal enabled
NVC - withdrawal enabled
PPC - withdrawal enabled
NMC- withdrawal enabled

BTC - withdrawal disabled
ETH - withdrawal disabled
BCH - withdrawal disabled
LTC - withdrawal disabled
DSH - withdrawal  disabled

latest (not much of an) update in the other thread...
wex.nz is a fake pretending to be admin.
There are not so many differencies between real and fake admins, though.
legendary
August 30, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
This is a scammer's site which is pretending to be exchange. Once you deposited your funds, there is no way to get them back.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
August 30, 2018, 01:26:58 AM
How many people in this thread are new customers to Wex Vs btc-e customers who had credits there?  I'm intrigued to know how much fresh blood it attracted, if any.

History has a way of repeating itself..
https://www.corbettreport.com/episode-292-century-of-enslavement-the-history-of-the-federal-reserve/

Someday we will see a crypto version of this doc..
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
August 28, 2018, 02:37:54 AM
How many people in this thread are new customers to Wex Vs btc-e customers who had credits there?  I'm intrigued to know how much fresh blood it attracted, if any.

i am new, i was a victim of my own greed when i saw what i thought looked like an arbitrage opportunity for NMC between Cryptopia and WEX.  Thankfully I started small, and soon realized it was one of those "too good to be true things that wasn't true".

I was unable to get my > 50% returns and ended up booking a ~10% loss on the trade, but managed to successfully withdraw my (0.9x) investment in XMR.

So I am was a new customer who used it for 2 trades (NMC -> BTC,  BTC -> XMR).
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
August 26, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
August 25, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
i withdrew XMR successfully 48 hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
August 24, 2018, 04:57:06 PM
what is the current status of Wex?  can you withdraw BTC from there?? Do you need to pass KYC to withdraw?

im testing it right now (withdrawing 9.5034BTC), the opportunity to do arbitrage trading supposedly awesome on wex,

dang, sorry to hear that. Undecided

lesson learned: always research an exchange and be very weary if things don't appear to be running normally. exit scams and dodgy behavior from exchanges over the years has made me very careful where i deposit money (and how much i risk).

ZEC - withdrawal enabled
NVC - withdrawal enabled
PPC - withdrawal enabled
NMC- withdrawal enabled

i think that account is a fake. i'm also hearing that people are not receiving their PPC withdrawals. not sure about XMR (newly added).
August 24, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
ZEC - withdrawal enabled
NVC - withdrawal enabled
PPC - withdrawal enabled
NMC- withdrawal enabled

BTC - withdrawal disabled
ETH - withdrawal disabled
BCH - withdrawal disabled
LTC - withdrawal disabled
DSH - withdrawal  disabled

Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
August 24, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
August 23, 2018, 12:11:57 PM
WEX just made another useless update on twitter. Even if they open for withdraws again I don't think they can recover from the reputational damage. Most users will leave. RIP btc-e.
Pages:
Jump to: