Pages:
Author

Topic: WEX.nz - page 8. (Read 62160 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
what is the current status of Wex?  can you withdraw BTC from there?? Do you need to pass KYC to withdraw?

I am curious as well, is USD/USDt withdrawal possible at this time?

yes, USDT withdrawal is possible. that's why it's worth 4x what "wex USD" is worth. ZEC and a couple others seem to be working (most of the time) as well, but you'll pay a hefty premium to buy them and exit.

it's looking bad. i've never had this long of a radio silence from an exchange before, with the exception of cryptsy. and we all know how that ended..... Undecided

has anyone attempted the USD withdraw? what is the error message you get?

The only available withdraw method for USD is for a WEX code, currently not accepted at any reputable currency change service.
o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
August 22, 2018, 05:34:35 PM
what is the current status of Wex?  can you withdraw BTC from there?? Do you need to pass KYC to withdraw?

yes, USDT withdrawal is possible. that's why it's worth 4x what "wex USD" is worth. ZEC and a couple others seem to be working (most of the time) as well, but you'll pay a hefty premium to buy them and exit.

it's looking bad. i've never had this long of a radio silence from an exchange before, with the exception of cryptsy. and we all know how that ended..... Undecided

has anyone attempted the USD withdraw? what is the error message you get?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
August 22, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
August 22, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

Only some coins withdraw is available.  BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, not allowed.

Prices are crazy on this exchange, once again STAY AWAY from WEX for now...
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 22, 2018, 01:23:38 AM
Seems quite likely that "wex.nz" here on bitcointalk is a fake user. I asked some critical questions in his self-moderated topic and just had my message deleted.
I'm not fully aware of what's happening and the real status of wex.nz but I'm confused on what's the current status of it. And I have read also a thread of it's closure.

Out of curiosity I did few research and found that thread was a hoax.
o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
August 21, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

Activity: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:21:15 PM
when you open withdrawall?Huh
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
August 20, 2018, 09:23:04 AM
Activity: 38
Merit: 77
August 16, 2018, 03:10:16 AM
1PenekAV7bcEFXFxY68NYrTotBETdDiGk8
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
August 16, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
Finally after 2 years of trying to get back into my account I was able to get my NMC out. Well, about 60% of them. The rest are in NMC tokens.

They unlocked my account and gave me 2 weeks. Then opened up withdrawals. I pulled out all the NMC I had on there.

Wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to take a 25% cut on the final bit of NMC or not. Waiting things out to see what develops.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
August 16, 2018, 12:17:46 AM
soooooo
what has really happened here

I have tried taking PeerCoin out and it shows as withdrawn but did not turn up on the peercoin blockchain....

how is everyone else's experience
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
August 15, 2018, 11:45:59 PM
Seems quite likely that "wex.nz" here on bitcointalk is a fake user. I asked some critical questions in his self-moderated topic and just had my message deleted.

New trading pair has been added: Monero/USD

Testing now:
https://wex.nz/exchange/xmr_usd

This doesn't make any sense. Didn't you say that the site will close on the 15th and go into bankruptcy? Why would you add a new pair the day you close (change of plans it seems?). Another thing that doesn't add up is that you control the server enough to add new trading pair, but does not control it enough to ban the rouge admin from chat. With withdraws closed, shouldn't adding a new pair be the last thing on your mind right now?

I suspect you are an impersonator.
Activity: 337
Merit: 22
Official support of exchange BitFex.trade
August 12, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
Information for those who have been configured bots under the WEX exchange.

The API of our exchange is fully compatible with the WEX API, so you can use your bots for trading on our exchange.
Activity: 38
Merit: 77
August 12, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
1PenekAV7bcEFXFxY68NYrTotBETdDiGk8
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
They stole and sold my crypto over a year ago along with many others. Here was a reward posted a year go.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@thejamesfund/usd10-000-reward-bounty-or-split-among-individual-s-in-helping-me-blasting-btc-e-aka-wex-nz-info-below

legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
August 10, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

ugh. just noticed btce/wex is gone now?

I can still log in.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
August 10, 2018, 11:16:56 PM

ugh. just noticed btce/wex is gone now?
Activity: 37
August 10, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
so cash is lost?

Yes. That's why our withdrawal functions is under maintenance

too bad i only using this exchange when i need yandex money.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
August 09, 2018, 05:37:37 PM
~some chance to get some of your money~

Heard it all before
Cannot withdraw to USD no USD bank account

all we have left is to hunt

Names please

legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
August 09, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
They claim I can withdraw my NMC on the 13th. And the talk is about closing the site on the 15th.

What do you want to bet there is some sort of "complication" in the 2 day window that does not allow me to withdraw my NMC?

I am willing to bet anyone 21k NMC that I won't be able to withdraw it.
Pages:
Jump to: