Pages:
Author

Topic: WEX.nz - page 6. (Read 62160 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
November 17, 2018, 11:45:26 PM
why is ppc still working?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
November 16, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Since obviously people didn't listen to everybody else saying this place was a scam since the exit-scam 2 years ago, is it time now to add more to the pot to get these guys heads on a platter? Some of us had 6digits losses when they first scammed everyone even after that BS 45% 'refund', now they are doing it again.

SMH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
November 16, 2018, 06:07:44 AM
They have locked all major withdrawals, we can do nothing except wait. I see it is likely to disappear in a short time.

Is the lockdown due to binance freezing their funds or their own doing ? We could appeal to binance/law authorities to release funds - unless there is a better way .... open to suggestions.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
No. Join the class action lawsuit and get your money back with maybe even more Smiley

Interested in knowing more. I have a fair bit stuck on wex :-( . Hoping there is some way to get the funds back !

They have locked all major withdrawals, we can do nothing except wait. I see it is likely to disappear in a short time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 08:15:09 PM
Same here.
November 10, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
No. Join the class action lawsuit and get your money back with maybe even more Smiley

Interested in knowing more. I have a fair bit stuck on wex :-( . Hoping there is some way to get the funds back !
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
November 05, 2018, 05:39:06 PM
Luckily I withdrew most of my assets a year or so ago but I still have 10 LTC there. Should I assume they're lost forever?

Who's doing the lawsuit now?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:54:31 PM
0.5 BTC and 10 LTC on wex.
Some historical amounts left there ...
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
November 05, 2018, 04:09:54 AM
Luckily I withdrew most of my assets a year or so ago but I still have 10 LTC there. Should I assume they're lost forever?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
November 04, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

that's the best assumption, yes. i believe USDT is can still be withdrawn. USDT is currently trading at 10:1 to USD. that tells us how other wex users are pricing in the chance of recovery: 10%.

they don't have much incentive to come back even if they had the funds. they've lost the trust of users. and now that binance has frozen accounts believed to be tied to wex cold storage wallets, it looks like they don't have the funds anyway.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 11:08:33 AM
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
November 02, 2018, 04:30:54 PM
I have no mercy on these people. Because they`re not harming only me personally, they`re also attacking the Crypto community and our reputation. They`re ruining this system for lots of people and they`re the reason lots of people still think Crypto is scam. I fuckin hate`em so bad
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
November 02, 2018, 02:27:36 PM
They deserve ALL they get.. Fing lowlifes.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
November 01, 2018, 08:30:39 PM
Funds in WEX are lost. They tried sending users balances over to Binance and go caught. Now their funds are frozen on Binance and users will not see their balances again..

https://www.ccn.com/binance-freezes-wex-accounts-caught-moving-possibly-stolen-funds/

Depends on whether someone honest salvages the database and Binance catch enough money. I must say I'm surprised it's wound up like this. BTC-e could've simply buggered off. I guess that adds some credence to the original guy saying he's somehow lost control of the exchange.

i don't think the original admins ever intended to exit scam, hence why they refunded a majority of customer losses and re-launched the site. i don't think they ran wex.nz honestly for almost a year and repaid debt tokens just so they could exit scam.

that's why i tend to believe the words of dmitry vasiliev as well. there was a russian language article a couple months back in which he stated that all documents transferring ownership were signed and sealed. but the change was never registered with the singaporean authorities. and then withdrawals were frozen. it makes me wonder if vasiliev and others gave up wex.nz's crypto wallets under duress, especially when you consider who wex was supposedly sold to---ukrainian militants.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
November 01, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
Funds in WEX are lost. They tried sending users balances over to Binance and go caught. Now their funds are frozen on Binance and users will not see their balances again..

https://www.ccn.com/binance-freezes-wex-accounts-caught-moving-possibly-stolen-funds/

Depends on whether someone honest salvages the database and Binance catch enough money. I must say I'm surprised it's wound up like this. BTC-e could've simply buggered off. I guess that adds some credence to the original guy saying he's somehow lost control of the exchange.
Activity: 33
November 01, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
October 31, 2018, 03:58:43 PM
is there anything users are doing about the withdrawals being disabled right now ? wex.nz provided a ray of hope for users affected with the btc-e , hoping users don't have to lose funds again from this site.
Activity: 3
October 21, 2018, 02:58:28 PM
Now I'm having trouble withdraw NVC
Who will help me?

*But the ppc coin is no problem.
*There are only NVC coin issues.
Activity: 82
October 21, 2018, 01:23:27 AM
I am very sad, that WEX was closed. I was trading there and it was very good. Some my money was holded after close WEX. But i am glad that in form of compensation, another exchange disabled trading fees for WEX traders for a month. It can give me some profit in trading
they are no longer working there,they are replying from their various hide out,right now nobody is in their office
Activity: 82
October 21, 2018, 01:21:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: