Pages:
Author

Topic: WEX.nz - page 9. (Read 62160 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:23:41 PM
Finally WEX.NZ GONE SCAM
People thought they came back so they are much more trust worthy then other scammers but no they were here to rip off some extra cash from people.
They withdraw all currencies from their wallets and disabled their withdraw system.
Trust only hardware wallets guys and authentic exchanges. they have gone black out on twitter and they are not replying back to their support emails.
GOODBYE WEX.NZ HOPE TO SEE YOU NEVER AGAIN
Activity: 1
August 09, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO HAS LOST CURRENCY ON WEX.NZ!!!!

Whats up crypto world? I have like many of you, lost money with this wex.nz scam. Last night I started messing around on their website since my funds were already lost and I started experimenting with their usdt market on Wex.nz. To my knowledge it seems all the buyers and sellers are algorithmic bots hosted by wex.nz themselves. they basically bite on any buy/sell order you create then the Wex.nz bots re-adjust the market automatically in short time. with that said I started selling my usdt for 0.01 and sure enough my sell orders triggered the bots to buy and in doing so it started to collapse the price of their usdt. The current rate of usdt on wex.nz is 3.59 which means if you have 100 dollars worth you will receive  27.85 usdt on wex.nz and then they will charge you another 10 to withdraw leaving you with 17.85 usdt from $100.

Since we are able to withdraw usdt from wex.nz the only chance we have of salvaging our funds would be as a collective to convert and sell a % of our funds as usdt for the lowest possible price (0.01). by dropping the price of usdt we could crash the price on Wex.nz which could then give us the opportunity to cash the rest of our btc (or whatever currency) for the amount of usdt at a 1:1 ratio or closest possible to it. if this works we could then cash out the rest of our btc for usdt once the price has dropped significantly enough and withdraw the usdt immediately.

Anyone interested? Best of luck
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
August 09, 2018, 11:06:07 AM
How did you lose the funds?
They are stolen by Dmitry Vasilyev (our CEO)
Do not trust anybody until situation will be clear
We have a lot of technical problems. We may not answer at your all questions
twitter and wex chat controlling by corrupted admin (Dmitry Vasilyev's adherent). They do not tells you the truth

Not this Again

ALL THE NAMES, NOW or your complicit

That is how this scam is going to work, not like all the other exchanges - SHILLS will be hunted first

You all F#$KIN trapped with us this time - return my coins

My 2013 account has watched it all.
Activity: 38
Merit: 77
August 09, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
1PenekAV7bcEFXFxY68NYrTotBETdDiGk8
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
August 09, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
How about offering one single shred of proof that you are who you claim to be?
You think that we are fools, who will provides any evidences for an itself?
That we was arrested by the FBI?

I tell you one thing. You knows nothing
Maybe you could upload a file to wex.nz for example at wex.nz/bitcointalk.txt and write in the txt file that you are in control of wex servers. Seems like a good way to prove it.

Also I have so many questions!
What is the current situation? Someone else controls what funds? You control server, domain and bitcointalk, someone else controls twitter? How did you lose the funds? Where did the original admins of btc-e go etc. I could go on and on.
legendary
Smile
August 09, 2018, 08:58:57 AM
How about offering one single shred of proof that you are who you claim to be?
You think that we are fools, who will provides any evidences for an itself?
That we was arrested by the FBI?

I tell you one thing. You knows nothing

I know it all, even the monsters, so come at me, I will show real ones

its like no one reads profiles these days

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mymenace-114706

looks horrific, insidious evil

shill after f#$king shill alll SCREWING with you

and then it gets worse

they sent me on a 4 week campaign of no answers, yet they all know each other
August 09, 2018, 08:55:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
August 09, 2018, 08:40:39 AM
so cash is lost?

Yes. That's why our withdrawal functions is under maintenance

How about offering one single shred of proof that you are who you claim to be? Then you might be worth listening to. Until then, nope.
August 09, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
legendary
Smile
August 09, 2018, 07:16:06 AM
so cash is lost?

Bitinstant, MtGox, Cryptsy etc etc etc

Read how they do it, every scam the same way

The aftermath of the Cryptsy hack
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptsy-stopping-withdraw-locking-accounts-without-notifying-users-class-action-1173703
Activity: 10
August 09, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
so cash is lost?
August 09, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
August 09, 2018, 02:10:59 AM
You can change WEX USD code to Bitcoin on https://cryptochange.io with low fee, 24/7

WARNING!!!

cryptochange.io is SCAM!

But...a scam with low fee.

And 24/7.
Activity: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
is it possible to withdraw USD??
i see only wex code but i dont know what is it
Activity: 4
August 07, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
It may be at a discount at current prices, but retaining, for example, Peercoin in a wallet (and minting it for 1% return) until such time that the coin is worth more is a viable exit route without losing anything.

Peercoin has every chance to be going places given the current and ongoing development efforts.
Activity: 325
Merit: 253
August 07, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
I think there will be drop of bitcoin once WEX closed down.

how we can withdraw?

I see those methods are enabled,
NMC ( Namecoin )
ZEC ( Zcash )
PPC ( Peercoin )
NVC ( Novacoin )

but not USD  ... or bitcoin or litecoin
legendary
Smile
August 07, 2018, 06:50:24 AM
If it turns official, then RIP. If true, Дмитpию Bacильeвy is gone with the private keys of withdrawals disabled coins.

Why the fuck would anyone pay attention to a no mark account on here? There are vastly more convincing ways for real employees to say something about the situation.

I am unsure if the following is a scam

Why are you unsure? It's so obvious it hurts.

Dodgy Rog, Gavin and the Zec developer pulling the same old scam
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
August 07, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
If it turns official, then RIP. If true, Дмитpию Bacильeвy is gone with the private keys of withdrawals disabled coins.

Why the fuck would anyone pay attention to a no mark account on here? There are vastly more convincing ways for real employees to say something about the situation. And it's self moderated.

I am unsure if the following is a scam

Why are you unsure? It's so obvious it hurts.
Activity: 285
Merit: 27
August 07, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

Пocлe 15 чиcлa нaчнeтcя oфициaльнaя пpoцeдypa бaнкpoтcтвa биpжи.  
Peгyлятopы ycтaнoвили oкoнчaтeльныe cpoки зaкpытия. Cпacибo вceм, ктo был c нaми. Caйт бyдeт paбoтaть дo 15 чиcлa.

Дмитpий Bacильeв дo cиx пop нe выxoдит нa cвязь. Пpocим вcex, знaющиx o eгo мecтoнaxoждeнии - пpocьбa дoвecти дo eгo cвeдeния нaш yльтимaтyм.

Пoвтopяeм, этo нe фeйк. Пpocим oтнecтиcь cepъeзнo. Ha кoнy виcят oчeнь бoльшиe дeньги. Ecли мы - фeйк, пycть WEX-OFFICIAL (Дмитpий Bacильeв) - этo пoдтвepдит.

Ok, if true the guy who is gone with private keys is also the one controlling the official twitter account.

MOST IMPORTANT is if true that THE WEBSITE IS PLANNED TO BE DEFINITELY SHUTDOWN ON NEXT 15 AUGUST WHICH IS IN LESS THAN 10 DAYS. THIS MEANS USERS SHOULD WITHDRAW ALL FUNDS LEFT BEFORE THAT DATE.. Currently only 45% had been withdrawn so far.

I predict WEX shuts down within a week.

That s what I thought. It should be longer than a week.
legendary
Smile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
Try it go on, see what happens, take peoples coins

You know who we gonna blame, everyone associated from Wex to BTC-E to Silk Road To Roger Ver

We coming straight at you, no courts, no forms.

We will destroy reputations and investments found to be complicit. Anyone causing barriers, harassing us, abusive posts will be found to be complicit.

I am not associated with wex.nz. I am just bringing the info from the Russian topic.

Don't Panic, so easy to find out who is complicit

Thousands of scammed are hunting and learned how

Their past is their undoing, harassment, derision, censorship, abuse, no answers, wall of texts, inane conversions, prove it, evidence
Shills all complicit

You know them, hunt them, be a lion, do not step back, make them prove your answers  - THEY CANNOT and shows their collusion
Pages:
Jump to: