Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 10. (Read 11929 times)

copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 08, 2018, 01:35:54 PM
I think that eth just correction and tried to break the line for $300, it just warming up for eth to the next month that is decided from this month. When it hit $500, I believe that bull market is come. Lets wait what happen next, if you want scalp its fine to get some little profit.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 08, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
We are all hoping for the December bull run, but nobody can guarantee that we will see the green market in the upcoming weeks of months. It was just a trend of 2017 and we can only hope, that such a pump will happen again. Just follow the news and be prepared.
I agree with you. Because cryptocurrencies price predictions is very hard. Anytime bull run can start and anytime market can dump. So we need to be ready to face everything and we need to think about positive news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
Absolutely all the community is confident that it will be a very strong movement this month. And most tend to move up. So this month can really be beautiful.
approaching the end of the year prices usually start to rise and currently the price starts to increase even though it is not so high but this proves that the market still has great potential to recover as before where the coins rose high. so this month is a good month.
I still see the market going up, but I do not think they will increase the breed by the end of 2017, I'm bending on this, I want to transfer all my coins through ETH, but I'm no longer Dare to believe strongly in ETH again.
i think that there are a lot of different things that are ahead of us and i am so exsited to see the results and the future
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
October 08, 2018, 01:31:45 PM
Keep consistent and believe become the dicipline factor if you want to achieve greater profit on crypto.
Remember , crypto are different with ordinary stock trading but crypto able to yield more profit than ordinary trading ( Ofcourse greater risk upon it )

Signs are certainly encouraging that the worst is over and that we are readying for a new bull run... but it is still too early to say for sure.
A lot of coins look like bargains at the moment, so if you're planning on buying more then now is probably the time.

Just keep hold and thanks me later ( Happen on me ,4 years ago )
October 08, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
yes i agree we have seen a lot of interesting cases about the recent events and i believe that we will se more and more as time goes by
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 01:30:43 PM
Absolutely all the community is confident that it will be a very strong movement this month. And most tend to move up. So this month can really be beautiful.
approaching the end of the year prices usually start to rise and currently the price starts to increase even though it is not so high but this proves that the market still has great potential to recover as before where the coins rose high. so this month is a good month.
I still see the market going up, but I do not think they will increase the breed by the end of 2017, I'm bending on this, I want to transfer all my coins through ETH, but I'm no longer Dare to believe strongly in ETH again.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 01:29:30 PM
This is norm and u see that peice is not real,need to wait more for stabilize the market,someone just invested some money in this days and market little pumped up nothing unreal.U can read in medias and what investors says for this year,good changes coming to crypto world!
this month has been interesting but honesgly i do not remeber dull time at the cryptocurrency world something is always happening here
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 01:28:34 PM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
this month and to say more this year has been an interesging one and i would like to see what is goig to happen next
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 08, 2018, 01:27:42 PM
This is norm and u see that peice is not real,need to wait more for stabilize the market,someone just invested some money in this days and market little pumped up nothing unreal.U can read in medias and what investors says for this year,good changes coming to crypto world!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
I don't think the market is ready for growth. Now it seems stable, but if the market starts to grow, it will be insignificant and so far it will be the best option.
Activity: 686
October 08, 2018, 01:19:18 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 08, 2018, 01:09:35 PM
Signs are certainly encouraging that the worst is over and that we are readying for a new bull run... but it is still too early to say for sure.
A lot of coins look like bargains at the moment, so if you're planning on buying more then now is probably the time.
Activity: 602
October 08, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
I cannot say that this year was a very good month, probably the best was April, because in April there was a slight increase, which eventually showed at least some growth. I hope that the continuation will be
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

what do you think?

I think this kind of situation has often happened and will definitely go back up. so there's nothing to worry about. the good thing we can take from this situation is that we can buy potential altcoins at low prices. so don't think that this is the end. but think if this is the beginning to get profit
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 08, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
Ethereum fell slightly, but I do not see the news or graphics talking about a large candle. Most likely, it will still be in the range of 15-20% of the current price.
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 08, 2018, 12:44:56 PM
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 08, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
I think the market is gradually moving towards the bull direction. The market has a positive outlook now and if it continues like this for some month, it might take us to the next bullish experience.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

what do you think?

I think later the market price will return to normal to the moon. I believe that this is only temporary and will reduce prices.
this is when it's buying, not just to see. because prices are falling
Activity: 406
October 08, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
well it is just beginning from bullrun, many people believe bull run will happen in the near future
Dont forget for buying some coins, or you will be late in the party
Merit: 103
October 08, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
September of 2018 is just a getting ready month for the cryptocurrency.
This will just the start of a great ending of 2018 for BTC and alternative coins.
We should be ready for more good news coming. betting to close the year with more than 10K USD for bitcoin or better.
while ETH will have more than 500 USD on its value.
Pages:
Jump to: