Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 7. (Read 11929 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 08:40:36 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
Current market prices do show a change towards a better direction, but the changes have not been too good. I hope that in December this year the market price will recover well and is no longer a concern for crypto currency owners

Other markets are currently in a downward trend. The stock markets of the United States and China, these two markets are heavily influenced by trade war, and these two countries are using crypto heavily. So I think it's not coming as soon as you think
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:19:30 AM
Actually even if the market is down now im still happy with the current state of Cryptocurrency, we all should enjoy times like this. I know that the pass two weeks is a rough time for crypto but that’s not mean we can’t grab the opportunity to buy coins)
Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
It seems to me that this year there were no good months that could really show themselves as good months, perhaps it should definitely show some reports, but today there is no such thing and it seems to me that only the end of the year can show something.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
October 12, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
Now, if you know it's not recalled, I would even would have noticed that a new month. Groundhog day. Every day is like the last.

Actually the great month for me in the market is November and December, I'm not expecting, but in the past few years almost all crypto are increasing the price but this year I think it's slightly increase not ATH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:47:17 AM
Just like you everybody here is thinking identical as a result of majority of traders and investors square measure still in loss, as for because the question of bulls and recovery is bothered i believe there square measure sensible possibilities of recovery we tend to simply have to be compelled to break the resistances in btc and eth and additionally have to be compelled to cross five hundred billion market cap for a few serious recovery
Activity: 882
October 12, 2018, 11:44:48 AM
Now, if you know it's not recalled, I would even would have noticed that a new month. Groundhog day. Every day is like the last.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
October 12, 2018, 01:34:51 AM
yes that is true, I m very much happy with market now compared before because I was really loosing almost but now I m so excited to see the market back.

I hope you did not celebrate earlier as you will going to be disappointed again if you will see that the market is falling once again today. We should not easily to fall to slow moving price rise up as this is not what we are looking for and we don't know that this slight price increase is just a trap of the big whales so that they could earn even in a little.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 12, 2018, 01:33:28 AM
I am worried with the current price as well. However, I realized that worrying will not change anything. What I did is to comeup with a capital that could help me buy coins while its cheap. I'll just wait for the market to recover than worry about something that can't be avoided.
Activity: 786
October 12, 2018, 01:26:09 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

I believe that the market since the time of your post, really favor in your situation, but today October 12, 2018 the market is really at the bad situation, and whether we like it or not, we need to ride on the music of the market, let us learn to play the market at this very moment. Some days, in september was very favorable and some are not, but this time, its really bad, maybe some coins could be hold in my portfolio.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

what do you think?
Current market prices do show a change towards a better direction, but the changes have not been too good. I hope that in December this year the market price will recover well and is no longer a concern for crypto currency owners
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 09:47:17 PM
At this time, we cannot determine what month is good, but we will see later December whether there is a bright spot for cryptocurrency growth, crypto has been sluggish for months even as if dead, hopefully soon everything will run smoothly, we can only be patient and wait
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
October 11, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

what do you think?
Apparently, there is no point in panicking or worrying about the market now. Just keep calm and hold the coins as you patiently wait for the upcoming bull market. The crypto market always recovers irrespective of how the market goes down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:33:19 PM
Yeah everyone is watching the great change in market because after a long period we are seeing some progress in market bullish period so it is quite excited but up and down is a part of crypto market so it has to go a long way to cover many loses.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
October 11, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

what do you think?

I think November and December are going to be very good to Crypto.  We just have to wait a little more.  All coins are down right now and at some point people will start buying.  It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 512
October 11, 2018, 07:45:24 PM
Ups and downs does not mean anything if they are not consistent. For a bull market we will have to wait more proof than some hectic pumps. The market is in stagnation phase and we have to be patient  as this period can take quite long.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
I can't feel thank you enough now that the price is starting to recover. I know for the past couple months had been a nightmare to all of us, but we can all breathe now. It is getting better and better everyday, we just need to be patient. If we could be more patient and wait until the end of the year, i'm sure you will be more pleased.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 06:15:27 PM
Indeed, September was a very promising month. Especially the beginning of the month gave reason for joy. But today everything has returned to its place. And again the red days began.

The fact is that in September, almost nothing came to pass from what many experts had predicted. For some reason, we did not see $ 300 for ethereum, as we talked about.
I doubt that in October we will be able to see $ 300 for one Ethereum coin. I thought that the market stabilized in September, but it is still pulling down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 06:01:20 PM
Indeed, September was a very promising month. Especially the beginning of the month gave reason for joy. But today everything has returned to its place. And again the red days began.

The fact is that in September, almost nothing came to pass from what many experts had predicted. For some reason, we did not see $ 300 for ethereum, as we talked about.
Activity: 476
October 11, 2018, 05:36:24 PM
Activity: 589
October 11, 2018, 05:15:45 PM
I think that Ethereum is a really good coin for long term investing . However,  it’s course is so unstable..
Pages:
Jump to: