Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 5. (Read 11929 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
I don't feel the changes in the market at this moment and I think it will matter if the value of any currency will increase even the current months is not only in October to December months. It would be satisfying to the investors to get a chance a great profit with that thing.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

The month doesn't really matter. I think the main thing is what happened in the market. This is what affects the value of some coins. Time of year or just a month does not affect the course and cost, do not think so
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
October 22, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
now the price of crypto market go down in this month, some token has lost so much price, i think and hope in the end of year the market will rise and return with more token pump again.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
The market is changing but no one can say when the next bull run will happen or when the market will turn green. The only thing we can do right now is to hodl our coins and be prepared for the better times. As soon as the market recovers we will get our profit for the whole 2018.
In this month nothing changes at all still the market is on dump and not having a good fluctuation but I believe in the end of year there will be potential to repeat again .
Activity: 490
October 22, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
I think that the market has now passed the lowest point and will not return to it again. Now the situation has stabilized and slow growth will begin soon. I think that in the first quarter of 2019 everything will turn green again. I think Bitcoin will be able to overcome the level of 10,000 in three months.
Activity: 294
October 22, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
The market is changing but no one can say when the next bull run will happen or when the market will turn green. The only thing we can do right now is to hodl our coins and be prepared for the better times. As soon as the market recovers we will get our profit for the whole 2018.
Activity: 459
October 22, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
It seems that this market is really quiet for too long. A little bit of wind can make everyone excited. When everyone loses reason because of rising, the market will start to fall, so when everyone has an illusion about the market, it will not start to rise.
Activity: 160
October 22, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
This month in comparison with the last one was quite different so I hope that the next monet will be more reliable and stable in the case of prices and incomes.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 22, 2018, 07:51:05 AM
The month was not so good for me, I have lose amount of money in one not so convincing ICO and it was not so cool. But coins make me sure that the future will be profitable soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
September was great but I think October would be better tough there are few days left this October because this month at least a spike happened and many investors are feeling positive about the market. Steady price for two weeks might give it a good sign for bullish market. I think cryptocurrency had reached the bottom, so this the time to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
October 22, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
Lol 245$ increase you considered great market?and after few days or just an hours what happen to the prices again?Stop being stipid by expecting greatness with this markt movements

Theres alot of ups and downs happening this whole year so why looking good on this small growth.lets wait until the pump happnes and stop telling yourself tht this shoukd be celebrate because its not
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 22, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

what do you think?

I hope that the price will raise up again and again. Because the market keep changes everyday. Cryptocurrency needs people to believe. Just keep hold your coin! I'm pretty sure we will get profit next few weeks.
Activity: 434
October 22, 2018, 07:30:23 AM
Yes, starting from the end of september, there was hope that there was hope, but at the end of october, the hope began to bias again
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 22, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
Who managed to sell ETH for $ 245, he managed to re-purchase then for $ 195 or $ 200. This is a good move for speculators and short trading operations.
Activity: 182
October 22, 2018, 07:08:52 AM
September was a very good month for the crypto market. I believe that the first prerequisites for the gradual restoration of the positions of BTC and reliable altcoins are already visible. Therefore, I am waiting for good news and price increase from the beginning of next year.
Activity: 308
October 22, 2018, 05:39:37 AM
September was indeed a very successful month for the recovery of the crypto market. We saw that some reliable cryptocurrencies went up, some promising ICOs appeared. Therefore, you need to continue to buy and hold coins, while prices remain fairly cheap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
Well, we are all waiting for growth in the near future, because it is necessary to close the year with good performance in a big way.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 05:15:34 AM
yes that is true, I m very much happy with market now compared before because I was really loosing almost but now I m so excited to see the market back.
the expectations of investors like that we must be able to take advantage of opportunities to gain profits in investing, hopefully in the future it will grow and will become even better development
Activity: 252
October 15, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

what do you think?

I don't think this month of October is our time to shine because the market are ups and downs.Some  coins are raising  in a day and tomorrow or on the next day it goes down.I'm hoping or we are hopeful that by next year the price will goes up.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
I understand that every investor is looking for good news, which saying about growth. Only globally rejoice is very early. For the first you need to at least break the trend line.
Pages:
Jump to: