Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 8. (Read 11929 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
Cryptocurrency is unpredictable the fall of market is really affecting different things, most people are loosing there money even majority of iCO refuse to list due to the market condition.... I can't really say it a great month but I just hope things is going to be better for good this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 05:03:46 PM
If you say about the current month - nothing new. Another failure. The current situation on the cryptocurrency market just put me in a stupor. Another fall. When is it over? Already really lacking patience
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
October 11, 2018, 05:01:42 PM
All of use thought same think in that mounth but We still are in same position but i believe that old market will come again in a year because in every day, market is growing and technology of market is improving so we can see a good year in 2019.

Perhaps in 2019 we will see such a tendency of growth in prices for cryptocurrency as in 2017. Of course, these are our desires and the majority of positive predictions say the same.
there are always some strange thing happening in tje cryptocurrency world so i np longer know what os normal and what is not
Merit: 4
October 11, 2018, 04:59:51 PM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
the market os really changing buf i  am not say that i am so surised to hear about all this so we can see waht will happen next
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
All of use thought same think in that mounth but We still are in same position but i believe that old market will come again in a year because in every day, market is growing and technology of market is improving so we can see a good year in 2019.

Perhaps in 2019 we will see such a tendency of growth in prices for cryptocurrency as in 2017. Of course, these are our desires and the majority of positive predictions say the same.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 04:46:09 PM
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 10, 2018, 07:09:52 PM
If Ethereum's market value rises to $280-300 by end of the month then we can expect a good swing around November once the momentum starts. So far, October has been stable with no major slip only within 1-8% decrease and recover very well within the next few days. Even if the market is bearish, I still expect some green candles by December.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:00:48 PM
It's really been a pretty stable month, many coins stood firm in their position and others rose higher if things continue as they are now we would have enough hope for December that is when everyone bets that the bull run will start again.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
This is a small wave of growth, after which there will be a fall again. Such swings have been going on for some time. I think that we should expect changes at least next year, and maybe later.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 06:44:18 PM
I think the market will rise well, he will be able to return to his $ 300 per unit. Perhaps in the near future we will see it. However, a drawdown to $ 175 rastroil me. Since it is too much for the market. Strong drawdowns see an outflow of investment, and this, meanwhile, leads to even greater drawdown. That's why I want to do this at least once I take the position of say $ 350 to give a little jolt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 06:19:36 PM
It was for a while. You know, in accumulation stage some movements can happen , a lot of spikes hitting stop losses and other fluctuations in general.
In long term I predict bull run
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 10, 2018, 06:18:36 PM
I think it is not necessary to have high hopes for the market. I also like this situation, but I am still convinced that not wait for the market to recover this year. In any case, we must prepare ourselves for any outcome of events.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 10, 2018, 06:11:55 PM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

The market needs it and that the price constantly fluctuates down and up. It is foolish to think that it should stand still. Of course, after the falls there is growth. It remains only to wait.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 06:05:09 PM
It's become frequent with the rise and fall this days but like always I'm not the panicking type and I've always been positive about the market which make's me see the it as an opportunity when the market is extremely low and when it hight it turns to gain even most times I don't get too week not to trade even when the market is bad which means I see every status of the market is as a means opportunity.
diceroll.xyz
October 10, 2018, 05:58:22 PM
In my opinion market going in the normal way with natural growth. Have to look in top coins and it's profitable to invest in cycle. But in bitcoin we ca't get good profit in short term while xrp, xlm, eos good option.
Activity: 921
October 10, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
Wonderful month of September is over,and no changes. I think that all the changes that will occur with the cryptocurrency market this year will be just before the new year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 01:04:59 PM
I think that now we see the beginning of a new bull rally. Many people said that the growth will begin this winter, but I did not believe it, but now looking at the prices, I see an emerging bullish trend.
I see the same picture. A lot of coins are coming out from its bottom zone. There are a lot of ICO crowd sales scheduled on October-December. I am sure that this year we will see bull trend again.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 12:37:50 PM
I'm very happy to see that we finally reached the bottom and now collecting positions for hard bullish trend. So who is still waiting for bigger fall, you better buy coins now)))
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 12:23:04 PM
Honestly, in recent months the price of popular coins has been discouraged, we can only hope that everything will get better soon and the market will grow at least a little!
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 10, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
How it can be great? We are staying on one place literally. 100-200 $ is the maximum amplitude. awfull!
Pages:
Jump to: