Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 6. (Read 11929 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 15, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
I see that the market have is back green and hopefully this change will continue until next year. maybe the month November 2018 is a good month to see market changes, because at the moment I am not fully sure if the price changes will last long. but this month already has shown a good sign of increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
In general, I believe that this whole year was completely a failure for cryptocurrency. I remember 2017 with great nastolgiya. We can only hope that next year everything will be fine.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
Feel happy about it, I believe no years will past without the bull run or the green market. This is the cycle of crypto currency and if nothing interested to buy, that's worst. And seems it still have old and newcomers in the world of bitcon. More user and projects starting to use this technology to wider their way of businesses. December is soon so pump might be start any time from now
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 04:21:38 AM
I hope from next month I can agree with the topic headline.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

felt market is bad now  Sad
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 15, 2018, 03:18:47 AM
it is still nothing comparing with last years. we should aware of the potential in this crypto market. market is still very far away from being recovered. as soon as it recovers, we will see many good raises last we saw last year.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 03:18:34 AM
Today's market is even more turbulent, we have all seen the BTC take the lead. The one-hour closing price of 7411$, an increase of 18%, ETH and other altcoin also followed the rhythm of the market began to rise. This market broke out very suddenly, I hope ETH can use this momentum to rush to 300$
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 02:40:53 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

You don't need to worry about the market price nowadays. If you take a look the history of the price range last 2017. It is still considered Bullish, you just need to be prepared everytime there's a price correction and take a profit if there's a chance. By this, you'll not be affected if there's down time in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 02:40:12 AM
October 2018 price still remain low so i will say is not a good month also will still hoping for better month i hope november and December 2018 is a better year for crypto
If you try to trade the Oct '18 is not bad. So many coins were pumped. And in this situations many traders use all possibilities to grow own portfolio. And today's BTC pump tell about very hot atmosphere on the crypto market. I think we will see a strong movements soon
Activity: 406
October 15, 2018, 02:32:54 AM
October 2018 price still remain low so i will say is not a good month also will still hoping for better month i hope november and December 2018 is a better year for crypto
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 15, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
I am worried with the current price as well. However, I realized that worrying will not change anything. What I did is to comeup with a capital that could help me buy coins while its cheap. I'll just wait for the market to recover than worry about something that can't be avoided.

Do not worry about the prices. This period will be over soon - just wait. Do not make any silly steps to get rid of the tokens and Bitcoins. Just go on holding the cryptocurrency, and be sure you will get the profits.
Activity: 348
October 15, 2018, 01:54:43 AM
Now, if you know it's not recalled, I would even would have noticed that a new month. Groundhog day. Every day is like the last.

December was always a good month for cryptocurrency. Since 2010, in the last months of each year, the market has traditionally grown. At this time, as a rule, our coins and tokens increased in value after bitcoin. I hope it will be so this year. But, unfortunately, after such a long stagnation, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are unlikely to increase significantly in price. We will be glad if Bitcoin even rises to 10 000 - 12 000 dollars.

Even this price looks too optimistic, considering the stagnation of the whole current year. but will hope that December will be such a good month for crypto.
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

what do you think?

i must say i am thrilled with the current status of the cryptocurrency market. Everyone who was feeling depressed is now brightening up because all their digital assets are climbing back. Hopefully al would be well.
Hope remained, rather no confidence. And by the end of the year there is not much time to say that there will be at least a small increase that will contribute to the infusion of new investments.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 01:33:28 AM
I think that by the end of 2018, the beginning of 2019, the market will recover. I think that Ethereum will cost 1000 + dollars.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 12:42:43 AM
In September, there was indeed a good market situation. There are many promising ICO and bounty. In fact, this is a very good signal to the fact that the market is gradually recovering, there are excellent prerequisites for its further development. Therefore, I continue to support and invest in cryptocurrencies with good potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
it was a little rising, but it nothing according to what we must to have, I think the real price of ETH  is minimum 2000$
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 14, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
We continue to think and have no doubt that October will be a decisive month. Soon we should see the end of such a painful flat.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 13, 2018, 02:11:19 PM
Now, if you know it's not recalled, I would even would have noticed that a new month. Groundhog day. Every day is like the last.

December was always a good month for cryptocurrency. Since 2010, in the last months of each year, the market has traditionally grown. At this time, as a rule, our coins and tokens increased in value after bitcoin. I hope it will be so this year. But, unfortunately, after such a long stagnation, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are unlikely to increase significantly in price. We will be glad if Bitcoin even rises to 10 000 - 12 000 dollars.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
I don't think now begins the recovery of the market, it's probably the calm before the storm. Either we go up, it are almost all market participants, either we begins to fall to the bottom and then wait recovery only next year.
Activity: 319
October 13, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
It was a great months really, pretty stable and not low actually but October greeted us with over 20 billion fall, I hope that market will take back its positions soon.
Pages:
Jump to: