Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018 - page 5. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 01:47:03 PM
Marinecoín -  It’s a community-driven project marineco.ín/) that is givin away free airdrop based on ID proof and Proof-of-work (for promotion). The project has been restarted after ~3-4 years and let’s hope that it becomes bigger than ever before. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. The fact that devs are airdropping nearly entire amount of pre-mined tokens (Total tokens: 9.7 bilion, airdrop: 9 billion) free-of-cost makes the project more trustworthy. At a time when most projects retain ~50% tokens for the dev team, here is one that is not.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
No one really knows what altcoins will be pump
but you can check on the crypto market everytime to see what altcoin is increase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 05:50:25 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
for new traders I think you should see more altcoin movements, and what you think you want to buy, to know or analyze which coins are pumped in 2018 is not easy, a trader must have inspiration and self analysis to be able to pick coins, which they assuming it will be profitable for them.
copper member
Activity: 112
I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor
April 16, 2018, 05:36:11 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks
CRADs should be
Activity: 280
April 16, 2018, 05:27:16 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, I just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pumps.

Thanks

I would advise you only the top coins. 50% of bitcoin and 30% on ETH. and the remained 20% I will buy tokens which cost less than $1, the market is on the mend, therefore, such investments will make for you very good profit. such % will reduce your risks when falling the crypto world.
I love the percentage way of sharing your investment. With such will greatly help us in choosing a coin to be invested. Minimize the losses that will be obtained, because we have chosen the right coin to be invested, the coins that have the top rank. Currently, the development of crypto has started to improve, it means that the coins we have selected can grow together and have developed its value. The longer we invest will be the more profits we get.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
April 16, 2018, 05:13:37 AM
Every altcoins will be pump, because crypto is not control by any goverment, so whales will try to pump all altcoins to get the maximum profit. Soon or late, all altcoins will be pump at least 1 time in 2018. just be patient with altcoins you choose and reward will come.

True ...

Well,
What caught my attention in 2018 was the ASIC development for CryptoNight proof-of-work algorithm. When a new ASIC comes to the market it means that some serious investment stake is on the table ...

It will not be a surprise to see that some private mining is already happening and of course these private miners will pump the coin price at some point before the dump phase ...

My opinion ..
for a long term miner investor those new hardware is a positive stuff (we have seen that on mining sector before);
for short term investor keep eye on the chart spikes ;-)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
April 16, 2018, 04:32:30 AM
Every altcoins will be pump, because crypto is not control by any goverment, so whales will try to pump all altcoins to get the maximum profit. Soon or late, all altcoins will be pump at least 1 time in 2018. just be patient with altcoins you choose and reward will come.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk
April 16, 2018, 03:00:20 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

I am betting on BCN .... reason Monero Vs Bitmain  Grin

... At block number 1546000 (08.20 UTC on Friday), the software upgrade of the cryptocurrency went live, according to data from blox.minexmr.com. Due to the controversial nature of the upgrade, the monero community have gathered on social media to observe its levels of adoption.

While monero hard forks are frequent, the current upgrade introduces a new consensus algorithm intended to protect the network from the emergence of ASIC mining hardware.

Announced by hardware supplier Bitmain last month, monero's rejection of the ASICs has led to several competing cryptocurrencies, including monero classic and monero original, that intend to preserve the former ASIC compatible software.

https://www.coindesk.com/monero-community-holds-breath-as-contentious-hard-fork-activates/

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 09:40:49 PM
According to what I see, when the market goes up most coin altcoin will be pumped to go up with bitcoin. So you choose a penny to invest in quite easily.
thats not absolutely right when bitcoin going up, altcoin up too.its depend on altcoin fundamental and investors trust.much investor buying altcoin although bitcoin going down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 15, 2018, 09:32:57 PM
Not shilling or pumping any coins but most altcoins will pump once the market starts heating up again. Already plenty of coins are up nicely from their bottoms.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 09:30:50 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage and already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 532
April 15, 2018, 09:25:31 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
I would advise you only the top coins. 50% for bitcoin and 30% on ETH. and the remained 20% I will buy tokens which cost less than $1, the market is on the mend therefore such investments will make for you very good profit. such % will reduce your risks when falling the cryptoworld.

I totally agree. I still prioritize ETH investment, I think it will bring great profit in the future. Many experts estimate it will reach $2,000 this year
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
April 15, 2018, 09:04:45 PM
Hey guys, check out AIEVE (PCL's AI) beta version's performance during the bear market Cheesy https://product.aieve.io:8443/aieve
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 15, 2018, 06:14:02 PM
Any coin can be pumped. And we can not guess which coin will yield the greatest profit. I think if/when the market turns around we will see a pump of very many promising coins. They have been waiting for this for a long time.
Activity: 178
April 15, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
According to what I see, when the market goes up most coin altcoin will be pumped to go up with bitcoin. So you choose a penny to invest in quite easily.
Activity: 123
April 15, 2018, 04:58:19 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks

pumping it can be interpreted by filling, well in the language of a trade pumping nisa is interpreted by buying, by buying indirectly we pump a coin to make the price becomes high than before.
when a lot of people are buying then the action of pumping it more and more and the price will rapidly increase
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 15, 2018, 04:57:37 AM
I think Cybermiles will pump in 2018 because of the way they are going to the mainnet, in fact they have testnet in March and the results are quite positive. Also in the current, CMT price is not too high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 04:40:28 AM
Yes, many Altcoins are currently showing price increases. There may be many factors pumping the value of the altcoin. But for me this is a good time to invest in ETH because it has great potential and ICO projects use ETH platform, I hope it will thrive in the future and bring great profit. .
Activity: 434
April 15, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
I really want to believe in your words but the problem is that while we do not see the prerequisites for the further growth of our cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
April 14, 2018, 11:53:40 PM
Personally I would call WAN reason for its privacy transactions, interchain capabilities, and ICO. Look out for BNB also especially when they add fiat/crypto market. You may want to look at Stratis they have huge news coming.
Pages:
Jump to: