Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018 - page 4. (Read 1776 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 21, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
i think altcoins will have a very wonderful price at the end of this year, i believe in the nexr few months, May or June, that more pumps will accure, making the price of top 100 altcoins on the market rise at least double, because at the first months of 2018, many corrections have happened to make the price back to its true value, so if you can hold at least until the price gets high enough, it will be a great time for you to sell at the highest profit.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 01:32:00 AM
in 2018, there will be no serious correction in the direction of reducing the number of altcoins. I think it will be more of them appearing every day
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
April 20, 2018, 01:30:14 AM
Tons of them actually.Just search for big potential projects ,with low market cap and something projects gamechanging roadmap actions for 2018.My choice were Mod,powr,ary for example.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
Definitely altcoins will continuously increasing as bitcoin going uptrend motion also.  Seeing market turning green again,  it regains more investors to put their money in crypto.  It could be possible that 2018 another breaking records might be happen, as it's members increasing its numbers.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 12:59:00 AM
yes because bitcoin is the support of all altcoin and all crypto can be exchange with bitcoin so bitcoin will rise first and altcoin moves to follow, and I think for this year there will be plenty of altcoin to be in the pump so we have to research well before investing.
The strange thing is that in the last 2 weeks we have been watching bitcoin stand still while altcoins are growing steadily.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
Now the sharks are pumping into the Crypto market. Their prices are rising again. I am sure all altcoin will grow strongly later this year. Maybe the market will be green again in the long run. So buy the altcoin that you find most potent today.
Activity: 486
April 19, 2018, 11:14:59 PM
yes because bitcoin is the support of all altcoin and all crypto can be exchange with bitcoin so bitcoin will rise first and altcoin moves to follow, and I think for this year there will be plenty of altcoin to be in the pump so we have to research well before investing.
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 06:52:03 PM
We see that investors are more conscious than the old ones. After the sharp declines in January, we have gained momentum in the name of ascension. But it is doubtful that we will see good days unless this continuity is achieved. On the Altcoin side, people are not thinking about investing for investment anymore.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
April 19, 2018, 06:50:11 PM
the rise in the altcoin price is largely influenced by the Bitcoin price increase.

so if the bitcoin price in 2018 is up, ALTCoin likely will mostly go up,
I agree with you, Bitcoin is the first and the powerful cryptocurrency in the market cap, So if btc will be pumped the majority of other altcoins will be pumped too. All of things depends on the market, and the potential of the project. I am sure that there is a lot of crypto will increase in the future, such xrp, trx, iost .. etc.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 06:44:13 PM
In my opinion The top-5 Altcoins no doubt that it will still experience pumping even though sometimes we can't really predict it appropriately. Which clearly for the top altcoins it still has a chance of experiencing pumping especially Eth, Ltc that keep following the movement of Btc price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
April 19, 2018, 06:36:38 PM
Hello...

You should select some ico's and read their whitepaper thoroughly after that look at the team and check the credibility of the team. After getting this information you will be able to understand the worth of that particular ICO. Ultimately that will enable you to understand a new altcoin. If you think that it has potential then go for it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 19, 2018, 05:18:37 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
i think in this year, there will many altcoins be pumped in next few months, i believe they can be IOTA, Monero and Cardano, of course ETH too, i believe they are top 4 altcoins are being mentioned everytime people ask, from that we can see the potential of 4 altcoins is too big that everyone is puting hope on them and believe they will be pumped in the future.

of course kin.

kik messenger make really good improvements in kin.

i am sure it will make at least x10 in next months
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 19, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
i can say this may be a very bad year to see the price of altcoins fly, of course i still believe Altcoins will have a better rising but they may not be pumped stronger than last year, more and more investors are trying to own as much as altcoins they can to control the market so they can pumped and dumped altcoins whenever they want, this created an unstable market for long time, but to any holder for long term, they may have profit from they rising of altcoins through years.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 03:32:38 AM
the rise in the altcoin price is largely influenced by the Bitcoin price increase.

That is because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and the foundation of digital market. Without it, we cannot even imagine the existence of any altcoin. Bitcoin resembles to the pillars of a building. Now that it has started to make some progress, altcoins have also come to live. By the end of this year, the holders of all potential coin would be enjoying their increased wealth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 18, 2018, 11:14:17 AM
for me omisego has the high chance to pump this 2018, it got a very good map and lot of partnership in different countries and different big companies.
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks

my opinion that you need to look at the work, when he will be a successful project and join his other projects, then there will be success. Look at coins like a merkulet and cybermiles Grin
Activity: 108
April 18, 2018, 10:23:53 AM
If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relashionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 3000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and we plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.

Cheers !
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 09:02:10 AM
Hello Guys,

Thanks
i think in this year, there will many altcoins be pumped in next few months, i believe they can be IOTA, Monero and Cardano, of course ETH too, i believe they are top 4 altcoins are being mentioned everytime people ask, from that we can see the potential of 4 altcoins is too big that everyone is puting hope on them and believe they will be pumped in the future.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
April 18, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
No one really knows what altcoins will be pump
but you can check on the crypto market everytime to see what altcoin is increase.
I am sure that Crypto experts already know about the coins that are expected to bring good amount of profits and it is also certain that the whole digital market is expected to go green at least once in this year. Bitcoin has already started to move forward which means other coins are not going to sleep anymore. If not all, then potential coins and most of other small altcoins will rise in coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: