Pages:
Author

Topic: What Altcoins will Rock in 2022. - page 12. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 27, 2022, 03:54:25 AM
In this year there is a lot of new news about the development of the crypto world related to the metaverse and NFT, although bitcoin is currently in decline but the popularity of the crypto world is growing and many new investors want to benefit by investing in crypto, although the metaverse and NFT are viral but we also have to look at some potential coins for investment in the future.

Cryptocurrency will indeed continue to grow rapidly and every year there will always be a new trend, for now all things related to the metaverse
and NFT will be hype, but always be careful when making decisions. Because after all the risk of investing in crypto is very high, don't let us
be influenced by hype trends that make us not think carefully. We must choose projects that are not only popular, but also have long-term potential.
So do research and analysis to decide whether the project is worth buying or not, don't regret making the wrong decision. I prefer to choose projects
that have strong fundamentals, or projects that are in the top ranking, it is far safe for investment choices, because top coins have a high demand.
Maybe the profit generated from top coins is not as big as metaverse or NFT, but the risk is much lower. It is very safe for newbies or people who
do not have good analytical skills to choose top coins as an investment choice this year.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 27, 2022, 12:36:18 AM
this is the performance of Ripple for 2 days now

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/

recovering from the dumping that happens recently and for me this is the perfect timing to re invest.

those who sells before the crash? buy again guys.

those who have missed selling? then add more in your investment because  in next week or months? you will see what you are missing .
If you want to buy back, you need to wait for a while as the XRP price will go down. I suggest you test the price by buying for a small amount to see what will happen later while you need to analyze for more to get more signs. The price can go back to $0.4 if people panic and do not want to hold or use the time to buy back at the current price. Hopefully, we do not miss any chance to buy back and sell at a high price as if the market can go up and down many times, that can benefit us.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 306
January 26, 2022, 08:45:00 PM
In this year there is a lot of new news about the development of the crypto world related to the metaverse and NFT, although bitcoin is currently in decline but the popularity of the crypto world is growing and many new investors want to benefit by investing in crypto, although the metaverse and NFT are viral but we also have to look at some potential coins for investment in the future.
NFT just hype only and I don't see many benefit from NFT project and many people try to make FUD with NFT, they try publish his picture sold out with higher price, but did you see how come sold out by him self and later sell under his sold out price. I think they want to make people really trusted with sold out above 1 until 10 eth and later he sell back under his value buy, maybe any one will buy back because he use lower order price but after success sold out you can't sell higher above you bougt.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
January 26, 2022, 10:15:07 AM
Until now all altcoins are experiencing price declines. The market chart is red so it is not certain when it will recover. Among the many altcoins, Polygon has a much better chance for this year if market conditions return to normal in my opinion.
I think its usual behave of the markey ,we may face bearish or bull run anytime .I hope it will recover soon .Now the poit is which altcoins we will be the trend or hype at year 2022.I think the NFT hype till not end and also the metaverse and web3 is on the line .Those project has these kind of feature will have a good positive trend .I think we need to focus mostly on the metaverse and web 32 project which has mostly the hype to go through bull run .You were saying polygon we all know that this is also a great ecosystem and most of the new project are coming through it so must have chance to be huge on this year  .I am keep eyeing all the strong project and also with the new project which has strong concept what i mentioned above .Hope we will have a good year .
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 26, 2022, 08:19:35 AM
Not expecting any to rock because bear market is all I have on my mid right now, what goes up must come down and you can't expect bulls to stay stronger forever, we've seen the biggest growth since last year and many coins have reached a new all time high it's time for some.massive corrections
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2022, 06:54:33 AM
It is possible for XRP to reach back that price. And it's going to be easy for it once they set a good news but I'm not going to invest on it. If that choice is good based on your opinion. We all have freedom to choose what we think is best for us.
Everyone is always free to choose and always free to have an opinion about everything, so just look and see what we think could be very good to choose although it is a very common thing to say to XRP that it has been very good so far and is still surviving in correction period.
XRP can be an option from the other coins. You should search for the other coins or diversify your investment as that is important if you want to profit from the next bull run. Maybe it is difficult to research for the coins as all coins perform well and are still on their track and have good progress, so you need to analyze deeply to find the right coins. If you do not have many funds to buy many coins, maybe you can focus on the low coin price because we have many of these coins and have the chance to increase later.

this is the performance of Ripple for 2 days now

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/

recovering from the dumping that happens recently and for me this is the perfect timing to re invest.

those who sells before the crash? buy again guys.

those who have missed selling? then add more in your investment because  in next week or months? you will see what you are missing .
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 26, 2022, 12:33:03 AM
It is possible for XRP to reach back that price. And it's going to be easy for it once they set a good news but I'm not going to invest on it. If that choice is good based on your opinion. We all have freedom to choose what we think is best for us.
Everyone is always free to choose and always free to have an opinion about everything, so just look and see what we think could be very good to choose although it is a very common thing to say to XRP that it has been very good so far and is still surviving in correction period.
XRP can be an option from the other coins. You should search for the other coins or diversify your investment as that is important if you want to profit from the next bull run. Maybe it is difficult to research for the coins as all coins perform well and are still on their track and have good progress, so you need to analyze deeply to find the right coins. If you do not have many funds to buy many coins, maybe you can focus on the low coin price because we have many of these coins and have the chance to increase later.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 26, 2022, 12:19:21 AM
I think it is NFT? or Metaverse at least? actually Im not sure because the market now is not acting as best as it can, and also showing weak resistance .
Whether they are all of them, they can't skip the madness of the bear trend.

but if there is something that i want to invest for long term? not only in 2022? it is Ripple (XRP) because the value now is really cheap and there is a more than 100% profit if the price return to more than 1 dollar.
I have faith in XRP  , i have been betting on this coin for years and yeah i use this in buying and selling .

Like recently before this fall I sold all my coins at 1 dollar and now i purchased at 60 cents meaning i already gain another amount  for my Holding as i know this will climb sooner.

if we have faith in our coin then we must not keep them on our hands.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
January 25, 2022, 11:13:23 PM
Activity: 2016
Merit: 306
January 25, 2022, 10:57:16 PM
I think moozicore will rock in roll this year, I been following moozicore for 3 years and I get some new update this time on their telegram maybe they will launch this year in U.S so I think this will have a good out come and volume with Thier token MZG. another thing is the play to earn gaming projects and metaverse I believe that this will also rock in roll this year keep watching.
Still you hold this coin  Grin Grin ? I received from bounty campaign and almost three years ago than sold with good price, not checking again how much price of this coin right now still exist listing on digifinex only or have new exchange again for listing. I think better looking with new coin but want to pay fees for listing with bigger exchange market like Huobi, Binance or Kucoin than only listed with small exchange with low volume transaction. How much transaction volume will make investor interested to buy and keep hold their coin there.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 25, 2022, 07:11:47 PM
I think moozicore will rock in roll this year, I been following moozicore for 3 years and I get some new update this time on their telegram maybe they will launch this year in U.S so I think this will have a good out come and volume with Thier token MZG. another thing is the play to earn gaming projects and metaverse I believe that this will also rock in roll this year keep watching.
  For me, i believe in NFT tokens and metaverse will still be highly profitable this year and may rock the whole crypto market. But that won't happen unless we see a good move from bitcoin because its always bitcoin that takes credit when it comes to these. And we will only find out which projects will rock and becomes trending again when the market has overcome the bearish season and good coins are seem to recover again from the previous price decline.
Too much trust in these two altcoins but who knows it might be the next BNB although, Metaverse is still in question to me if is it really good altcoins to invest. But who knows, I never thought BNB before to make a scene and pump before because I think it's just like the rest of altcoins but now, look at it. Maybe it just depends on the platform or what country who holds it, plus, they really need a heavy investors just like the Chinese investors that's why they pump too much during the bull run.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
January 25, 2022, 05:56:35 PM
  For me, i believe in NFT tokens and metaverse will still be highly profitable this year and may rock the whole crypto market. But that won't happen unless we see a good move from bitcoin because its always bitcoin that takes credit when it comes to these. And we will only find out which projects will rock and becomes trending again when the market has overcome the bearish season and good coins are seem to recover again from the previous price decline.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 25, 2022, 02:36:16 PM
If the price of bitcoin increases then many coins that have the potential to grow for 2022, and coins that already use the metaverse and NFT networks then it will get a big profit this year, but we all hope that the value of bitcoin will increase again so that all our expectations this year can be achieved, and most importantly we are always patient with the current situation and investing long-term is the best way at this time.

Once Bitcoin rallies back and starts to pump up those known projects who offer such system will also attract new investors,

The current trend still progresses even the value inside the market is still falling. We will see which coins or which trending offers that will

Collect more support from investors' pocket after we bring them inside this market. I also think that NFT networks and metaverse will

be back and continue gaining popularities this year..
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
January 25, 2022, 02:03:48 PM
What type of coins you think will perform in 2022 ?
There are a lot of coins are discussing about that are enough potential. BNB is one of them and it is growing so fast and hopefully we can see a good move from BNB. Matic is also increasing and holder's of matic is growing. Besides, ada, mana, sand, dot are good choice for buying for future benefits.
Activity: 672
January 25, 2022, 11:07:44 AM
As they say, they're categorized into these:
~ NFT
~ Metaverse
~ Web 3.0
I don't know the other categories of the most possible altcoins that are going to rock this year. But other than those, it's always the king that should dictate the market for these coins. As we can see, as bitcoin drops, most alts are also dropping just this day. I don't have any specific coins to tell for which is going to have a good ending for this year but only those categories.
Of the 3 categories, the supporting altcoins in my opinion are Matic and BSC, which already have a strong market with adequate capabilities. NFT in opeansea Matic is the best choice in transacting and is in demand. Metaverse and Web 3.0 BSC are Altcoins that have the best prospects in their field
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
January 25, 2022, 09:54:54 AM
I think the trend of coins that will be popular in 2022 are those with DEX such as CAKE, Uniswap, Quick, Sushi and so on, this is because the transaction volume continues to increase because the need for DEX is very high and has proven to be more practical than spot exchanges.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Binance #Smart World Global Token
January 25, 2022, 09:29:21 AM
If the price of bitcoin increases then many coins that have the potential to grow for 2022, and coins that already use the metaverse and NFT networks then it will get a big profit this year, but we all hope that the value of bitcoin will increase again so that all our expectations this year can be achieved, and most importantly we are always patient with the current situation and investing long-term is the best way at this time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
January 25, 2022, 09:28:20 AM

On one side many authorities are banning crypto like Russia on the other Many are promoting like Australia and Salvador.
Yes regulations are shaping up and we will see resurgence sooner than expected the currencies i believe will rise include polygon, Ethereum, Shibu , stable coin and dogecoin
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 25, 2022, 08:42:16 AM

I think it is NFT? or Metaverse at least? actually Im not sure because the market now is not acting as best as it can, and also showing weak resistance .

but if there is something that i want to invest for long term? not only in 2022? it is Ripple (XRP) because the value now is really cheap and there is a more than 100% profit if the price return to more than 1 dollar.
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 25, 2022, 08:32:29 AM
For me, I'll keep buying BTC and other altcoins such as XRP, SAND, AXS and MVS token on pancakeswap!
Also Atom has always been green for me when everything else is sinking. It has a kind of rebel streak keeps me buying more
Pages:
Jump to: