Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 10. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 17, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
There are so many panic sellers in the crypto market. I still believe cryptocurrency is here to stay and has a bright future. I have enough patience and will continue to invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
December 17, 2018, 04:50:16 PM
What makes you interested in knowing about this. I prefer to hold rather than sell, I don't panic sell when the price of a coin down unless there is an urgent need.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 01:39:35 PM
Based on how keep cool and panic by some investor, many investor always hold their asset with lower price and bad situation at the market, but many people will sell their asset because faced panic moment with lower price of crypto.
The most advantageous, as has already been said many times, is to preserve your market situation, that is, preserving your condition and your understanding that if you start to panic, nothing good will definitely happen. So try not to panic.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
I know many people who are panic selling their crypto funds because they think crypto is dead, but personally I still hold my coins. I believe in the great future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 17, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
Currently lot of people selling their coins more than buying that is why the prices were falling,the one who can be able to buy now will be able to make huge profits as well so lets take risk and make big.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 01:24:38 PM
At this time people are in panic but they are still investing in crypto market because people know that market will recover soon and they will get great profits.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
Certainly some people sell out because they are panicked and afraid to experience greater losses, and of course there are also some who are still holding back and patiently waiting for price increases, because they are sure and understand that this is actually crypto investment, where price movements always occur, and ultimately price increases will happen, so they continue to believe and hold on to what they believe in this investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 17, 2018, 01:14:46 PM
Both hodling and panic selling is going on.
But it is better to Hodl now than to sell anyhow. Just for the sake of those who base their daily surviving needs on bitcoin. May just have to squander most of their token in order to meet up with the needed bills.Selling token will not pay this time. It is tantamount to wasting it.

Activity: 378
December 17, 2018, 01:05:23 PM
If crypto tokens have not been sold before, it does not make sense to sell them now. The crypto market is at the bottom. It is unlikely that the market will fall several times again. So it remains to hold.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
December 17, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
it all depends on the thinking of each person, if they believe in cryptocurrency I'm sure they will not sell all their coins at a very cheap price (frantically sell) but if they are new here and don't have a lot of experience they will sell cheaply because they would think if crypto would die, and I here strongly believe in crypto for that I always hold all the coins that I've
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 17, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
I am waiting and hodling my assets for better market conditions an I afraid that next bullrun may happen after couple years or even never, but I am ready to lose everything that I have in crypto.
Activity: 487
December 17, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
I am holding, speculating and i just paid some money for a cryptocurrency class on Technical and Fundamental Analysis. I have to sharpen my mind and be ready for a new year. I forsee 2019 to be interesting and fruitful
Activity: 392
December 17, 2018, 11:04:43 AM
I really cant understand what is happening now. And lot of people can not understand it completely. That is why they are trying to save their money. And now this is the main problem. I believe that we need to keep our tokens, the market looks stable now than a few weeks ago, and there is little opportunity to predict what will happen in the new year.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 10:48:55 AM
I am looking into new projects and following them further to see how they are operating in the current market. As of this moment the most favorably I look upon www.historia.network. Very interesting project.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 17, 2018, 06:08:17 AM
Most of the people doing right now is watching always of Bitcoin latest news and also they are searching for another possibility to get a income,and some of them is seeking for new potential Coins to hold and to be ready for the upcoming bullrun.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 05:59:18 AM
Reading latest new , evaluate ico performance, sell coin , buying new coin, hold
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 05:57:43 AM
A small part of investors sold their coins in february-march months and we understood now that they are right, market gets worse every day and when will this bear season end, it is not clear so we are just waiting with hodl coins.
Activity: 253
December 17, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Holding apparently until someone who is a big douchbag told us to panic all the way but otherwise , we are okay holding on to a hope that the market will someday, return to normal once and for all.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 05:48:36 AM
Now we just holding the coins because the market is too low... if we trade now means we will going to loss.. HOLDING is the best way for all..
Activity: 198
December 17, 2018, 05:14:34 AM
As of now like me, im investor i would like to invest more, because of the price hike into low. So many investors like this year to invest, and sell by next year.
Pages:
Jump to: