Pages:
Author

Topic: what are people doing? - page 5. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 24, 2018, 02:44:59 PM
Don't panic then you sell all your coin. If the price is very low we can hold and wait until the price is high. So, you can consider all of possibility before you make decisions. Always positive thinking and hope that the price always good for every time Smiley

Positive thinking is very good, and it is best to make objective decisions regarding the market situation. a lot of people in January were positive and thought that the price will grow till 1 million. they did not look at the situation objectively
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 01:36:13 PM
Some of the coins I sell are due to cutting losses. I invested the proceeds to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because in the second few days this coin shows a very positive trend as if Bitcoin and Ethereum will recover the price.
I agree, I think these tokens will restore their price ahead of everyone , and now there is a growth, I think you can use it and buy at a good price
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 24, 2018, 12:30:35 PM
Some of the coins I sell are due to cutting losses. I invested the proceeds to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin. Because in the second few days this coin shows a very positive trend as if Bitcoin and Ethereum will recover the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 11:57:00 AM
I didn't feel wrong I after sold my token. I feel wrong not to do trading no I think trading could be profitable so I now start trading by some ETH.
It turns out that you are a trader from birth? Funny of course, but I'm just kidding. If this is the case and you are very skillful in working with the stock exchange, then I think it is best for you to continue to engage in the stock exchange no matter what, since today this is probably one of the most profitable occupations.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 24, 2018, 03:01:02 AM
I think that most people are investing in long-term at the moment and because of this they suffer a lot
I think that investing in the long term is possible and necessary, but it is less profitable than trading. Also, when investing in the long term, you need to understand that there are levels after which it is worth selling, and at such levels it is not worth buying.

Interest more or less based on your investment criteria, for example I am a trader or a professional who has short investments, I do not have many winning orders, my profit may be negative.
Activity: 504
December 24, 2018, 02:56:47 AM
Everyone must be different in doing something, when crypto conditions such as today there are those who hold their coins until the market recovers, there are those who sell them even though the results are not optimal, of course they have different perceptions of what they are doing
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 24, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
Doing the doing right now

What do you want to do? Transaction or hold? As I think it is important to keep the price of altcoin going up, it is certain that it will only come and we will have money. What I see now is that many people have sold their coins and thought it was right but not. Because they will regret it if prices rise again Grin
Activity: 363
December 24, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
People do what's best for them in this situation. I personally all sold still on 10K and thought, about how, that can be all soon will grow, but as it turned out my action was profitable.

I feel this is a foolish act to wait for the price to rise sharply in the market, you will feel regret in the future. I feel that waiting will give you better results if the price increases in the future and you will get rich Grin
Activity: 162
Need money
December 23, 2018, 07:29:31 PM
Just hold, I think so. I am holding some coins, although the number of assets is not large, it is not necessary to sell it from now on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:51:54 PM
I think that most people are investing in long-term at the moment and because of this they suffer a lot
I think that investing in the long term is possible and necessary, but it is less profitable than trading. Also, when investing in the long term, you need to understand that there are levels after which it is worth selling, and at such levels it is not worth buying.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 23, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
It is definitely the choice of everyone either hold or sell. The decision depends on the situation and the need. Unfortunately many are selling and quitting becs. They are not risking there money anymore.
Activity: 168
December 23, 2018, 06:29:54 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
December 23, 2018, 06:26:44 PM
in situations and conditions such as today it requires confidence and patience because many investors panic and fear because of the situation
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 23, 2018, 06:13:12 PM
HODLing! I think is the best option to do right now as the market starts showing some strength. The market is recovering for the last seven days and it's recovering very strong, we hope to see the market continues to recover more and more.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 23, 2018, 06:03:18 PM
People do what's best for them in this situation. I personally all sold still on 10K and thought, about how, that can be all soon will grow, but as it turned out my action was profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
I didn't feel wrong I after sold my token. I feel wrong not to do trading no I think trading could be profitable so I now start trading by some ETH.
yes you are very wise, if we can get a profit in the bear market why do we not just sell it, whether it is small or large profits is not an important problem we do not lose
Activity: 308
December 23, 2018, 04:25:28 PM
I am not doing anything right now; I did not have time to sell when there was a good price. Now I just sit and wait for new growth. Grin
Activity: 262
December 23, 2018, 04:20:52 PM
People do whatever their brain tells them. People wanted to make money fast and easy. When this did not happen, they began to panic and commit rash acts.
Activity: 210
December 23, 2018, 04:09:20 PM
Quite fun to watch all this, because the chance that someone wants to sell at current prices is very small. As who were bought at bitcoin = 1K, and will sit further, and those who were bought at 20K, are in a stalemate.

Yes, I think now many people are at an impasse , what to do of course people who bought at 1000 then they are in the black , but I think they suffer from what didn't sell at 20000 , this of course is all better and not to sell
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 23, 2018, 02:06:38 PM
It doesn't matter what people are doing now, the most important thing is to find out what our own strategy is, most people tend to follow the crowd and from what I learnt this year the best thing is to do the opposite of what the crowd is doing because over and over again it has shown this do not work out fine
Pages:
Jump to: